Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > A blossoming Love

A blossoming Love

by Junebug222 1 review

This is my first time writing a fanfiction story, please be easy with the critizism. =)

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kyo, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-07-25 - Updated: 2006-07-26 - 1052 words

1Exciting
Shigure and Yuki were walking towards their house, talking about who can and cannot cook. They heard a small, faint voice, and noticed a girl going into a yellow tent below the ledge that they were walking on. "Thats, Miss Honda," Yuki said with a hint of concern in his voice. "What is she doing out here, this time of night? Don't tell me that she is staying here?"
"I don't know, shigure, but lets find out," They set off for the tent where Tohru talked to the picture of her mother.
"Ahm... Miss....Honda?" They saw the reflection of her shadow jump at the sound of Yuki's voice. She slowly crawled out of the tent, and looked up at them.
"Oh,prince Yuki?...Mr. Sohma?"
"Please, just call me Shigure," He folded his arms. "But I have one question. Why are you out here this time of night, and out all alone? Are you staying here?"
"Ahm...yes,"

They invited her to come back to their house and they discussed her living options, and she ended up staying there with the sohmas. They shown her to her room, and Shigure walked into Yuki's room and stood at the entrance. "We'll definetely have to discuss this with Akito, to make sure its okay," He rested against the frame of the door. "And the cat won't be to pleased either,"

"Its not like he's staying here," Yuki climbed into bed. "Goodnight, Shigure,"

Next morning, Tohru walked down into the kitchen, and noticed that it was a complete mess. Shigure appeared behind her suddenly. "Its a complete mess, totally unliveable," Tohru jumped at the sound of his voice. "We need you Tohru," So she cleaned up, and even fixed breakfast for everyone. Yuki walked into the kitchen. "I smell food,"

"Tohru cooked us a lovely breakfast out of the kindness of her heart," Shigure said, dramatically, with hands clenched together, looking up dreamily.

Just then, a sudden crash came from the direction of the front door. "Here comes that damn..."
"Where the hell is that damn rat?!" Kyo storms into the kitchen and sees everyone standing in the kitchen. Then he glances over at Tohru, who was holding the tea kettle. "Who the hell is she? She's not a sohma is she?"

"NO, kyo, this here is Tohru Honda,"

"Why is she here? She doesn't belong here,"

"And last I recall, you don't either,"

"Shut up Rat boy, I wasn't talking to you!"

"Kyo, you shouldn't call him names like that infront of Tohru,"

"Well, I think he should, so he can embarrass himself and show Miss Honda how much of a pussy he really is,"

"That's it!"

Kyo jumped at Yuki, and Tohru ran in between them to stop it. "NO, don't!" Kyo instead fell into Tohru and fell on top of her.

~Poof~

Tohru sat there, blankly staring at a orange cat, who sat in her lap. "grrrrr....Who do you think you are, messing around in family affairs!" Tohru jumped up, and ran into her room.

"You...You disgust me, dirty cat,"

"Whatever you damn rat," With that, he ran out to get to the roof. "I'm... going to school," Yuki walked out of the house. Shigure headed for Tohru's room, to hear her crying softly. He decided to knock anyway. "Come in," Tohru answered, trying to vigorously wipe away the tears and hide the sadness in her voice. "Kyo didn't mean that, they get into these fights all the time,"
"He...I turned him into a cat!"
"NO, that is the curse of the Sohma family,"
"A curse?"
"Yep, in this curse, a member of the sohma family cannot be hugged by a person of the opposite sex, or they turn into a member of the zodiac," He sits on the floor, across from Tohru. "Yuki is a rat, and I myself am the dog," At that moment, Tohru realized why Yuki doesn't let any of the girls from school get too close to him. "Well, I'm sure that I'm the last person that that Kyo wants to see, maybe my staying here is a bad idea,"

"No, Tohru, he should apologize, he was wrong, but he can't tell me who to let stay here," Shigure gets up. "I must get back to work, Cheer up, Tohru, Kyo will come around,"
Tohru flashed a smile, and Shigure returned the favor and started to leave out, but then turned around. "Why don't you go and take Kyo some clothes?"
"Are you sure about that?"
"Yeah, Don't worry, He won't bite," Shigure hands Tohru some clothes and leaves out laughing to himself. So with that, Tohru climbs to the top of the roof. "What are you doing up here,"
"Um, I brought you some clothes," She hands them to him without looking. He slips on his boxers and pants as she leaves off. Tohru walks down to living room, where Shigure sat at the table. "Um, Shigure, I must be going to work now,"
"Oh, what time do you get off?"
"My shift ends at 12, so, I'd better get going,"
"Okay, be safe,"
Tohru heads off to work. Kyo walks into the living room a few minutes later, and lies down on the porch,looking up at the ceiling. "She's walking home late by herself tonight,"
"From where?"
"From work,"
"Maybe you should go get her,"
"I'm not going to get her,"
Yuki walks in. "Get her from where?"
"Oh, From Work,"
"Yeah, I'll get her tonight," Kyo runs off the porch.

~Later on that night~

One of Tohru's co-workers walked up to her. "Tohru, there's someone waiting for you outside," She said as Tohru was headed on the way out. "Hmmm? Wonder who that could be?"

She walked out and seen Kyo waiting outside. "Kyo-kun? Why are you...?"
"Don't freak out, Its just not safe out here at night, Shigure told me to walk you home,"
"Okay, great!" Kyo blushed at how bright Tohru's face lit up at the fact that he was walking her home. They began walking through the woods. "I wanted to say that I'm sorry for lashing out on you today,"
"Thats okay,apology accepted,"

If you think its good, sorry to dissapoint you, but its getting late, I should be able to post some more tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story