Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Famous Last Words

Life As We Know It

by tdeeley 1 review

Bandit gets her introduction and faces her consequences.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-21 - Updated: 2012-12-21 - 2158 words

0Unrated
*hey people of earth! I am so sorry it has taken me this long to update Famous last words but I have been on holiday and therefore have been bored shitless without internet or phone reception. But I was super awesome and took my laptop so I wrote a lot of chapters for both Famous last words and dreaming is believing (link - …)
^^^^^ by the way if you haven't checked this out already please do it really means a lot to me when I get rates and reviews on stuff so yeah thanks and enjoy :3*



Life as we know it.

I’m awake.
I can feel the arms of the chilling air enveloping me in a suffocating embrace, curling around my small frame and twiddling with my hair. I attempt to open my eyes to find out there already open and seeing absolute darkness. Black. Everything, just black, nothing can be seen, no glimpse of light anywhere. I suddenly realise I’m not breathing and I start to panic. Gasping for breath, I writhe around the ground my lungs burning, begging for one single breath. I cough and splutter holding tightly onto my chest, this is it, this is what its like now. I cough loudly, it sounds like a dog in distress.
“You don't need to breath” I hear some form of voice. A woman? She has an old British accent. Who is she? Where is she? I still only see pitch black. I've suddenly realised that all the pain from before because of no oxygen is gone. It was all imagined, and instant reaction to not being able to breath I suppose.
“Come towards the sound of my voice child.” She states. I scramble to my feet and look around but to no avail still see nothing.
“Over here Bandit, just follow the sound of my voice” what? How does she know my name, who is this chick, if that's even what she is. She begins to sing a familiar tune, Demolition Lovers, by my daddy's band (a personal favourite of mine), but how does she know that? I gingerly walk towards the sound, testing my steps before taking them. I come to a collision with something. Its cold and hard and tall. I feel around its and find a handle, a door? I decide t knock instead of intruding and here the same woman telling me to enter.
I slowly turn the door knob with my shaking hands and push it open. I'm blinded by the brightness as soon as I step into the room. It burns! I yell out pushing the palms of my hands into my eye sockets tightly, shielding my eyes away from the harsh light.
“its okay Bandit, open your eyes.” I don't obey but instead ask,
“who are you? And how do you know who I am? Where am I? Am I dead? What do you want?”
she looks at me with pitty and takes a deep, unneeded breath before speaking.
“First of all lets get better acquainted, my name is Johanna Sphynx, I am the spirit advisor, and you are Bandit Lee Way, Daughter Of the deceased Lindsey Way and the very much alive Gerard Arthur Way.”
I take a while to process this information. Okay, SPIRIT advisor. So does this mean I''m a spirit? My eyes flutter open and blur a bit while adjusting to the light. When they do they settle on a thin figure. She looks around late twenties, early thirties. I wouldn't say she was tall, but she's definitely not small. Her hair is a shade of dark auburn and dances to the middle of her back in thick, loose waves. I catch eyes with her and my reaction should be to turn away, but I cant. The fascinating two tone eyes lock with my own. They are both large and are surrounded by thick long eyelashes, however the left eyes is dark shade of grey, while the right eyes is practically white. And in the middle of these absurd colours are the smallest pupils you will have ever seen. I remember the situation and return to my questions.
“Am I dead?” I ask bluntly.
“I'm afraid so.” she replies looking directly at me but I refuse to look at her yet.
“Can I go back?” I ask another question.
“No. your body is dead but your spirit is still very much alive.”
“So what happens now?” I basically whisper.
“Can I just say, you're taking this surprisingly well considering I just told you your dead and can never return.” she replies and I can feel the weird look she's giving me, as if to say she's a bit creeped out by me.
“Well, dying was my intention, that's kind of the point of suicide you know.”
“well Bandit, what happens now is you get a choice. You see you are only 12 so there for get a choice. You can either choose option one, go through the first door which leads to the after life, I cant tell you what it is because I don't know as I am still here. Or option two is go through the second door and return to the human world to live there until your eighteenth birthday where you can re-choose if you want. The choice is yours, ill give you a moment.”
Woah! This is a tough decision. If I choose door number one life could be better, who knows. If I choose door number two, I get to see my dad again, my uncles and aunts. And if I don't like either one I get to re-choose in six years. I wonder which one my mom chose, wait! My mom! She said she knew my mom!
“You said you knew my mom right?”
“Ah, yes Mrs Way, she was very quick at deciding.”
“WhichOneDidSheChoose?” I ask with haste.
“she chose to stay on the land of the living.” she says taken aback by my abruptness.
“then that's what I want!”
I say running towards door number two.
“Are you sure?” she asks, “there's no guarantee you'll find her!”
“but there’s a chance.” I state rather than ask. I cant peel my eyes away from the door. My future for the next six years is behind it.
I take a deep unneeded breath and turn the glass handle, pulling the door open, before stepping through and saying,
“Once more into the prey.”













To be continued...
























aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm just kidding! I couldn't do that to you, here's the next part hehehehe :3
*]

I close my eyes and walk the rest of the way through the door and fall.
Screaming at the top of my dead lungs I fall through complete darkness, just waiting for when I will land ad probably die for a second time. This gets me thinking, are humans like cats/ you know the whole nine lives thing? I'm brought away from my thought when I realise I am still falling! But I’ve stopped screaming. I close my eyes deciding I should see if dead people can sleep because I feels like ill be falling for a while... I guess not since the next thing I knew I hit the ground with an enormous thud. I open my eyes and groan as I pick myself up of the ground of my... Back Garden? Its then that I hear the screams. I don't want to turn around but I cant control my body any more. I spin on my heel and the sight before me causes me to drop to the floor on my knees.

There he is. My father clutching my lifeless body. His short black hair dishevelled and sticking out in all directions. His long artistic fingers digging into my still bleeding arms, as if trying his hardest to keep me with him. I start crying (ill never get used to that) and I piercing scream escapes my lips. As if he hears me he looks up to my direction and I see his face. I instantly wish I hadn't. Everything has left him. All the life and light has been relinquished. He's dead too, psychologically. His eyes are black and are sunken far back into his sockets. His face is paler than usual and his face is drawn, making hip appear dead. His cheeks have rivers of salty tears flowing down them uncontrollably and his face is contorted as he screams my name over... and over.

I regret this. I want to go back. I don't want to be dead any more. I want to ell him mi okay one last time. I'm so sorry! I run over to him and collapse into his lap lying on top on my lifeless body and throwing my arms around him as I cry. My arms go straight through him. I try desperately to cling onto him, to wrap him in my arms and hold him so close. I try...
Again.
Again.
AGAIN!
Still nothing I throw my arms at him and each time it goes through him. I cant touch him.
Its the most frustrating thing I’ve ever experienced.
I just sit there in his lap watching him cry over my death. I've stopped crying now, I've gotten too used to the torture of watching him deal with it, and its only just begun. His uncontrollable screams have turned into loud sobs. I can hear the ambulance sirens in the background and I know there coming for me. He hears them too because he lifts his head up from my body and stares into space. No wait. He's staring at me. Can he see me? I lift my hand and lay it on his cheek. It stays. It doesn’t fall through. He seems shocked and him eyes go even wider. He leans into my touch. He CAN feel it!
“I’m so sorry baby...” His voice... its broken, so broken. I throw my self at him and he catches me, holding on so tight. If he holds on any tighter her might go through me.
“Gerard?” I look up and see uncle Mikey staring with a confused look on his face, he cant see me either. The paramedics come in and put my corpse onto a stretcher. My dad still has his eyes closed as he hold onto my spirit for dear life.
“Gerard? What are you doing?” Uncle Mikey asks through sobs. Inching towards us.
“She's here Mikes! She's holding me!” his voice cracks and he squeezes even tighter.
“Gerard, you're hugging nothing, mi so sorry-y.” Mikey stutters and breaks into fits of sobs.
“don't worry Mikey I cant see her either, but she here I can feel her.” I pull my head back to look at my father, a little light has returned to his eyes and a small amount of contentment plays on his face. I kiss his cheek and he exhales deeply. I could stay in this moment for the rest of my dead life. I lay back onto my father shoulder and reach out and grab uncle Mikey's hand. He seems shocked, well why wouldn't he be?
“I can feel her too gee!” he whispers as if he thinks he's going to scare me away.

Suddenly I am ragged back by an immense force and I scream the loudest I ever have. Kicking and punching and scratching my self free from this things grip but it refuses to let go. I hear a dark chuckle and its curdles my dead blood. I turn my head to see a black shadowy figure with a smile etched into its smoky face.
“you mine!” it screeches and laughs again. Out of no where it disintegrates at a light source plummets into its side and I am dropped to the floor. I open my eyes breathing rapidly (unnecessary breaths) clutching my heart. I look forward and see a pair of odd blue and yellow converse high tops with black and white stripy socks.
“are you al right?” a young girls voice asks.
How the fuck do I answer that question?






[*(A/N) So yeah Spirit advisor introduced, and the introduction of la Ghost friend shall be in chapter 3! I really hope you like this so far it was a lot of fun to write, and hopefully a lot of fun to read. It had me tearing up a couple if times when she was in the garden (just saying) but yeah any improvements just say? Rates and reviews are appreciated unbelievable amounts so please keep doing that and yeah I think that's all for now so next update should be soon. Also because of the holiday thingy I have drawn ALOT! Holidays are so boring I hate family stuff haha but yeah ill post some stuff up soon that I've drawn in this really cool secret place in the forest I found so feed back on those would be appreciated too :)

*]
[*T xoxo



Sign up to rate and review this story