Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Memoirs from Ryan to Brendon

part 2

by blissfull-emo 0 reviews

next part. First date

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-12-22 - Updated: 2012-12-22 - 240 words - Complete

0Unrated
Our First Date.

I was out of town for a week after we first met. Visiting a friend. I called you as soon as I got back:
"Hey Brendon. It's me, Ryan. Want to go see a film?"
"Sure!" You replied, "I heard 'Women in Black' is good. Lets see that."

We met outside the cinema. You where wearing a blue button up check shirt and black skinny jeans, yes I still remember. GOD you looked sexy.
"Hey Ryan!" You called when you saw me, "I love you scarf. Where did you get it? You look like a cowboy." You were smiling, oh how I miss your smile.
"Thanks. I stole it Frodo." I joked, "Shall we go in?"

The film was a horror. As scary as Hell! At one point I was so scared I grabbed your hand. I quickly let go. I looked to see if you had noticed and blushed when our eyes met. I smiled apologetically. You smiled back.

It was late when the film finished, almost midnight, so we said goodbye outside the cinema. I will never forget this goodbye. Just as I thought you were going, you turned around and kissed me on my left cheek. I was stunned. Then you left.

I stood there for a while with my hand where you succulent, red lips had pressed against my pale cheek. I remember the warmth of your lips, your closed eyes, your scent...
Sign up to rate and review this story