Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Memoirs from Ryan to Brendon

Part Four

by blissfull-emo 0 reviews

car journey

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-12-22 - Updated: 2012-12-22 - 532 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Car Journey

At first we just sat there in silence. It wasn't awkward. When we got on the highway I glanced at you. you were staring at me smiling, I smile back. Then I stuck my tongue out at you. You returned with yours. For a few minutes we kept exchanging stupid faces.
"Damn! How old are we, five?" I joked laughing.
"More like three I think." You replied, also laughing.

After that we drove in silence again.
"Put a CD on if you want." I said. You started rummaging through my CD'S. I had all my favourites in my car from Blink 182 to the Beatles.
"Wow!" You exclaimed,"These are all my favourites."
"Really! Mine too." I told you, "Me and Spencer, my best friend from childhood, used to be in a band and we covered blink song."
"That is so cool! Lets put some Blink on now." You said. Then the CD was in the stereo and we were belting out the lyrics.
"You're such a good singer, Bren. I wish I could sing like you." I sighed after a few songs.
"What? You are a really good singer. I wish I could sing like you!" You told me.
"Nah, you are the better singer. I play the guitar better than I sing. Tell you what come round mine for dinner I will order pizza. Then I will play for you."
"Really? The would be awesome. Are you going to serenade me?" You asked with a cheeky grin. I grinned back. It was settled. You were coming over.

*]
[*Staring Into Oblivion



I remember that last ride the clearest. Oblivion. The best and most terrifying ride in the park. 200 hundred foot up, hovering, looking down into a pitch black hole with fog pouring out it. I turned my head and looked at you. You looked so scared so I gave you a reassuring smile and squeezed your damp, sweaty, clammy hand.

Then we dropped.

When we got off you still looked scared so I gave you a hug.
"Its okay Bren. It's okay." I whispered in you ear. You hugged me back. Then our heads seemed to move closer until our noses were touching. Then you turned your head sideways and...Kissed me...

I have never forgotten that kiss, who could? Your smooth gentle lips pressed against mine. Even though in reality it only lasted a few seconds, to me it lasted forever. It was magical. I have never had a better first kiss, not that I've had many recently.

Afterwards I stared at you again just like in the bar. This time you were blushing.
"I-I um..." You stammered.
"Do you really like me?" I asked.
"Yes. Yes I do." You replied. This time I kissed you. I was intoxicated by your smell. And your taste. We fell apart when some one pushed into us. We just stood there, holding hand, staring into each others eyes; smiling.

On the way home you told me:
"You know Ryro-" No one had ever called me Ryro before. I liked it. "-You know you are the first boy I have kissed."
"Was I good?" I asked jokingly.
"Yes. You were very good."
Sign up to rate and review this story