Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Memoirs from Ryan to Brendon

Part six

by blissfull-emo 0 reviews

disaster

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-12-22 - Updated: 2012-12-22 - 244 words - Complete

0Unrated
Funder And Stairs

My throat was a lot the following morning so I gave you a call.
"Hey Hun, up to much?" I asked.
"Nope. I was just about to give you a call. Do you want to go for a bike ride?" You replied. Then thunder boomed from out the sky and rain started beating at the windows.
"I was about to say yes but I think today will an indoor day. How about you come over. Bring some films, we can can have a movie day."
"Good idea I will be right round!"

I waited about ten minuets for you to arrive, very quick I must say. You had brought your favourite film,'Sweeney Todd".
"Do you like gory horror?" You asked.
"Who doesn't?!" I replied. "Lets watch it now!" So we did. We sang along to all the songs and even acted out some of the scenes. It was so fun.

"Oh damn! I left something for you in the car. I will be back in five minuets maximum!" You cried suddenly and ran off. I waited ten minuets. I was starting to get worried so I made my way down the countless flights of stairs, the lite was broken. I got the the top of the last set of stairs and stopped.

That was were I saw you. Spread-eagled at the base. Yours leg bent back at an impossible angle.

I nearly fainted. It didn't look like you were breathing...
Sign up to rate and review this story