Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unforgiving Supernatural

Grand Pianos Don't Fit Through Bus Doors

by CyanideSuicide 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-24 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 620 words

3Funny
A/N: After three months of being hounded on by Penina and Hozzie I have finally decided to get off my lazy duff and start writing again so you can thank them for this chapter :)

Jennifer/Hurricane's POV

"Hey so how's your relationship with Mr. British going?" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"Huh?" Mazy said as she looked up from from a comic book she was reading.

"Come on we heard you through the wall. I think Penina's scared for life." I replied sitting down at the kitchen table.

"What are talking about. Wait you think Tom and I... got it on eww no. We've never actually... done it." Mazy said blushing.

"What? I thought you loved him and if that's not what you were doing what was it?" I asked.

"I love him I just dont know if he loves me back. And I had a splinter." She replied blushing and looking down.

"Wait how can he not love you your amazing and you're a natural bluenette those are hard to come by yanno." I stated matter of factly.

"Well he loves Mazy the eccentric human who dyes her hair blue not Pandora the pixie who is only slightly eccentric by pixie standards and has naturally blue hair and wings." She replied sadly.

"Well why don't you tell him your a pixie?" I said.

"What if he rejects me and breaks up with me." She said burying her head in her hands.

"Then he's a dumb ass who doesn't deserve you."

"You know what your right." She said getting up and walking out the door.

"Hey Jen what going on?" Penina asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Turns out Mazy had a splinter and she didn't have sexy time with Mr. British."

"Whew I'm still kinda scared though."

"Me too but now she's going to tell her boyfriend she's a pixie so they can have sexy time."

"That didn't make a lot of sense but I'm sure it did in your head."

"It did, Penina. It did."

Mazy came running into the kitchen crying.

"I would ask how it went but I think the eyeliner streaks give me a pretty good idea of how it went." Penina said, while getting Mazy more tea and grabbing her emergency gummy bears.

"He said Sniff that I was a Sniff crazy person and he couldn't be with a Sniff crazy person." She said tearing open the gummy bears and picking out a orange one.

"He doesn't deserve you if he cant figure out your amazing and pretty hot. If I do say so myself."

"I'm just a Sniff twig you and Penina are blessed with curves and Sniff Im just a regular old pixie straight up and down. I'll never get a boyfriend and never have little pixie babies." She said wiping off her make up and drinking her tea.

"Hey who cares your beautiful. How about this if I can find you an amazing british boyfriend by the end of tour you have to call me Dr. Love but if I cant you can set my drum set on fire." I said. It was no secret that Mazy was a bit of a pyromaniac so this would be easy.

"You know what deal what do I have to lose." She said getting up and walking to the tour bus parked outside our house.

"What are you doing?" Penina asked.

"Making myself feel better" Mazy replied walking out the front door. I think I know what she meant. There trying to push a grand piano through the bus door was Hozzie.

"I feel much better now"

A/N: I hope you liked it. R and R for cookies :)
Sign up to rate and review this story