Categories > Original > Romance > Sweet Temptations

Chapter 2

by LexiCanRawr 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-24 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 596 words

0Unrated
Dan's POV
So far, I couldn't have disliked this school more if I tried. The teachers weren't doing their job properly, and the student's were total wankers.
Worst part?
Its second lesson.
I've been in this school for less than three hours and I already wished that I was back to being home schooled. My first lesson had consisted of being awkward, sitting next to a cute awkward kid, being paired up with said cute awkward kid and having to do a project about learning every single detail... Of said awkward kid.
I didn't know anyone, and this guy who's name has escaped me seems to think we're going to be best friends. However his friend Chris (Who I'm about 90% sure is gay) seems like a nice guy. Maybe I'll be friends with him...
The bell sounded for another lesson, or break. I checked my timetable, yeah it was break. I stuffed everything into my bag and walked outside, the cold hit me like a brick wall and I gasped, grabbing my coat and wrapping it around me. My breath sparkled in the sunlight, looking remarkably like crystals. I walked through the picnic area and sat as far away from everyone as possible. I took out my x-men comic, and my iPod, hoping to be as invisible as possible. My fingers were freezing and looked as if they were going to turn blue, when someone handed out some cloves in front of me. I looked up, seeing my partner from first lesson. Phil, if I remembered correctly... I smiled, and shook my head; "I'm fine, thanks." I said with a chuckle. But of course, I was not fine. My hands were too cold to even take my headphones out.
"Seriously, take them. Your hands could fall off and then you'd be the infamous fingerless Dan... Besides I have two pairs on already." He put his hands up to show me some kitty mittens and some blue ones underneath. I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness, took the cloves he was offering, and put them on.
"Thank you, I mean it."
He blushed and looked down to my comic. "I love x-men! I have so many comics at home, I also have all the movies. Deadpool is probably my favourite..."
Why was he talking to me? Nobody wanted to talk to me. I thought. But he was an adorable mass of everything and he liked my favourite comic, so I wasn't about to ask him to go away...
"Yeah he is cool but I think Wolverines back story and character is probably the best, call me old fashioned but whatever." I smirked, I've done that twice today. I don't usually smirk.
The bell for third lesson sounded and I looked down, searching for my timetable.
"You've got a free lesson." Phil said smartly, I looked at him quizzingly, not knowing what a free lesson was or why I had it.
"A free lesson is when you don't have any lesson to go to, so you can go to town for a bit or go to the library or do whatever you want really. I usually just go to the library..."
He stood up, his hands behind his back.
"Um... Do you wanna come with me?"
Phil bit his lip and looked away, picking up his bag and flinging it over his shoulder. I smiled, he was so cute. I blushed, I reached down for my bag and walked up to him with a smirk on my face.
"Lead the way, cutie." I said, biting my lip.
Sign up to rate and review this story