Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Secret Santa One Shot!

by atomickilljoy 8 reviews

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-24 - Updated: 2012-12-25 - 1121 words

-1TrainWreck
Merry Christmas! I'm uploading early since I have to go somewhere. Have a merry and safe Christmas! :D

Amy Jones browsed through the comic book section of the bookstore, eager to see what Spiderman related things she could find. Her hands grazed over the various comics on the shelf. She gasped as she looked closely at one particular edition. One of the rarest editions of all time. All time. And the bookstore idiots were selling it for two dollars. Before she could grab it, a skinny hand quickly snatched it.

"Yes!" the person whispered.

Amy's head shot towards the voice of the person who snatched away her comic. She silently observed the boy. He had brown hair and hazel eyes that were tucked away under glasses. Normally, she would've been all over this guy, but he just stole her comic.

Shit was about to go down.

"Excuse me." Amy started. The boy looked up and tightened his grip on the comic, which Amy found adorable. "I believe that comic rightfully belongs to me."

The boy looked at her with disbelief. Then, he started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Amy asked, her face red with anger.

"The fact that you think that I'm actually going to hand this over." the boy said, still dying.

"Well, you better!" Amy exclaimed.

"Haha! Or what?!" the boy asked.

"MICHAEL JAMES WAY!" a woman called out.

"Crap." the boy mumbled.

A sassy looking woman with a boa stomped into the comic book section, followed by a black haired, sassy looking boy with a boa.

"MICHAEL! GIVE THE GIRL THE COMIC THIS INSTANT!" she said, holding out a sassy finger.

"YEAH MIKEY! GIVE THE GIRL THE COMIC!" the other boy said, holding out a sassy finger like the woman did.

"No! It's really rare!" Mikey said.

"MICHAEL, I'M NOT PLAYING WITH YOU! GIVE IT TO THE GIRL THIS INSTANT!" the woman shouted, waving around her sassy finger.

"MIKEY, SHE ISN'T PLAYING! SHE'S SERIOUS! HAND OVER THE COMIC!" the boy said, waving around his sassy finger.

"Gerard, shut up!" Mikey exclaimed.

"DON'T TALK TO YOUR OLDER BROTHER THAT WAY!" the woman shouted.

"DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY!" Gerard said, waving around his sassy finger.

"I'm not handing it over! The most I'll do for her is buy her a cup of coffee." Mikey said.

"Alright then. Let's go shop for more boas, Gerard." the woman said, tucking away her sassy finger, turning away and flipping the boa as she turned. Gerard did the same.

Amy tried her hardest not to laugh. Mikey noticed her trying not to laugh hysterically, and failing miserably, and gave her a death glare. Amy didn't stop giggling.

"I guess I should get you that coffee." Mikey mumbled. Amy simply nodded, knowing that if she opened her mouth to say anything, she would erupted in a fit of laughter.

Mikey paid for his comic, and, since he was "cute" to the dumb cashier popping her bubble gum, he got a discount. Mikey was grateful that she was so stupid.

**

"So..." was the only oh-so smooth word that left Mikey's lips.

Amy said nothing, sipping on her coffee, staring at the comic book that could've been hers.

"Listen, I'm sorry! The offer was too good to pass up." Mikey said.

Amy nodded. She knew that she would've done the same thing.

"It's okay...I guess." Amy mumbled. "I just can't get over how sassy your mother and brother are!" she said, bursting into a fit of laughter.

Mikey rolled his eyes.

"You should see how they act when my brother's friends are over." Mikey said, a hint of a smile touching his lips.

"Oh my gosh... I want your family!" Amy said, laughing again.

***

After about 20 cups of coffee and many crazy family tales, the coffee place threatened to lock them in there if they didn't get out. Of course, they wouldn't have minded that, but Mikey's mother and Gerard would go all sassy on them both.

Mikey walked Amy home, enjoying her company very much. When he got to her house, he smiled at her.

"I had so much fun, Amy." Mikey said.

"So did I." was Amy's response.

"Wanna do this again sometime?" Mikey asked.

Amy responded with a kiss that left Mikey blushing. When she pulled away, she opened the door to her house. She handed Mikey her number.

"I'd love to." Amy said, smiling, before she slipped inside her house.

**
11 Months Later

"CRAP ON A CRABSTICK!" Mikey shouted, running through the house.

"Oh hell no." Gerard said, emerging from his room,waving his sassy finger around "You are not shouting in my house!"

"GERARD I CAN'T RIGHT NOW SHHHHHHHHH!" Mikey shouted.

"What's wrong with you, child?" Gerard asked, like a sassy, independent black woman who don't need no man.

"I HAVE TO FIND A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR AMY! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE AND I TOTALLY FORGOT!"

Gerard took in a big, deep breath.

"Child, I told you to get yo gurl a Christmas gift! I told you! Did you listen? No, child, you didn't and now you is rushing, making noise in MAH house! Don't you say nothin child, 'cause you done bought this 'pon yoself!" Gerard said, before sassily walking out.

"What just happened?" Frank asked.

"HOLY SHIT! A WILD FRANK APPEARS! HOW DID YOU GET IN THE HOUSE?!" Mikey asked.

Frank shrugged.

"When Frank is hungry, Frank finds his ways" Frank responded, before plopping down on the couch.

"FRANK YOU NEED TO HELP ME-"

"SHUT UP MIKEY! SPIDERMAN IS ON." Frank screamed.

Then, a lightbulb appeared over Mikey's head.

"Dude, there's a lightbulb over your head. You need to get that checked out." Frank said.

"NOT NOW!" Mikey screamed, running up the stairs and into his room.

Frank shook his head.

"Kids these days and their lightbulbs."

**

Mikey knocked on Amy's door, excited. It was December 25th, and Mikey was ready. Amy smiled and opened the door.

"Hey! Merry Christmas! I have your gift." Amy said.

Mikey got down on one knee.

"Amy, I love you. I would do anything for you. And the first day we met is a day I'll never forget. "

Mikey took out his comic book. The rarest Spiderman edition.

"Will you love me forever, as much as I love you?" Mikey asked.

Amy was in tears.

"Yes." She responded, smiling through tears.

Mikey stood up and swept her in a kiss.

"Merry Christmas, Amy." Mikey whispered.

"Merry Christmas, Mikey." Amy whispered back, smiling, knowing that this day will be a day to always remember, which they did, from their wedding day to the day that their first child was born.

Hope you liked it xxMikeyxx! Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!
Sign up to rate and review this story