Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Secret Santa One Shot.

by northernkel 4 reviews

Merry Christmas!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-12-24 - Updated: 2012-12-25 - 3442 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ring Ring Reluctantly I open my eyes and find the source of the goddamned noise to be the piece of trash which I also refer to as my phone. For a minute I think that it's my alarm and that I'm going to be late for school, but then I remember that I have 3 weeks away from that shit hole thanks to the magical holiday that is Christmas, so I decided to see what the damn phone wants. I pick it up to find that it's in fact 10 o'clock and that Frank is calling.Groaning I slowly reach for the phone, bring it to my ear and press accept.
"Hey Ellie!" It's not like he's shouting or anything but his normal loud cheery tone is enough to make me wince.
"Hey Frank" my voice is all groggy and scratchy "Why the hell are you calling me so early?" I question, he should know me better really, he knows I like to sleep late. 
"Oh sorry but me, Gee, Lyn-z and 
Mikey are all heading to the fair later on and I was wondering if you'd like to join us?" He sounds nervous for some reason but I decided not to question him. I thought about it for 10 seconds I decided that, yeah maybe I should join them. I mean what's the worst that could happen.
"Awesome!" I could swear I heard a sigh of relief but he quickly covered it up with a sudden cough. I could also swear I heard some faint giggling, but it was so faint that I didn't know someone was actually giggling or whether my sleep deprived state was getting the best of me.
"Ok we'll pick you up at six ok?" He said suddenly as if he was in a rush.
"Ok I'll see you later then" and with that I hung up. I hit my pillows with a sigh and pondered the idea of going back to sleep but then I realised that I was going to meet up with Frank! I had no idea what I was going to wear. And with that I stood up abruptly and dashed to my wardrobe searching for Fra... I mean my favourite pair of jeans and my favourite t-shirt. After 5 minutes I found the jeans but the t-shirt was no where in sight.
"MUUM!!" I shouted downstairs "HAVE YOU SEEN MY PURPLE T-SHIRT WITH THE BLACK SKULLS? I REALLY NEED IT!!" I awaited my answer but it never came, so I grabbed the nearest t-shirt and dashed downstairs continuing my quest to find the t-shirt.
As I reached the bottom of the stairs I heard the rumbling of the washing machine, meaning, that my mum had just started it. I hoped to god that my t-shirt wasn't there, otherwise I was screwed! 
I dash to the kitchen to find my mum reading whatever glossy magazine she bought yesterday and eating half a cookie. I quickly turn to face the washing machine and suddenly a flash of purple spun around. I was gobsmacked.
"Mum?" I said in a barely audible whisper. She looks up at me with an eyebrow cocked up looking questionably at me. "Is... Is that my purple t-shirt?" 
She spins around and with her back to me and is now facing the washer herself. She turns to face me again and the confused look is still plastered on her face. "Yes..." She starts out slowly still staring at me. "I know that's your date shirt, and I'm assuming that you're not going on any dates. Are you?" 
"No!" I almost shout but control myself at the last second. I shouted at my mum once and the result was not pretty. "I'm just hanging out with the guys." 
She stares at me and slowly, arching an eyebrow she starts... "The guys?" She's still staring at me, a quizzical expression on her face. To be honest it's quite unnerving.
"Yes y'a know, Gerard, Mikey, Lyn-z and well Frank" I felt my voice drop gradually and by the time I said Frank's name my voice was barely above a whisper.
Her lips went from being completely straight and suddenly formed into a grin. Oh god I knew what was coming and I did not want it. "You like him!" Her voice was all high pitched and weird and she did not sound like a woman of 38.
"Do not!" Although my voice was loud I could feel the heat radiating off my cheeks and I immediately hid behind my fringe. "You know what? Your no help at all, I'm going to call Gerard!" and with that I stormed off upstairs to find my phone, still being able to hear the woman of 38 singing nursery rhymes of me and a certain individual sitting in a tree
Finally reaching my room I throw myself at my bed and unplug the phone from the charger. I scroll down my contacts list and finally find the golden contact!
RING... RING... RIN... 
"Hello?" 
Comes Gerard's voice, It's not cheery like Frank's but it's not enough to make me smile. I decide to be mean and annoying and decide to shout.
"HEEY GEE!!!" I can hear him wince on the other line. Poor guy, I'm so evil and mean and all those things... 
"Jesus Christ you and Frank really are made for Eachother. You know, this morning he called me and said the exact same thing!" I can hear the irritation in his voice but I can also hear the slight mocking tone too.
"Haha very funny. Now speaking of Frank, I need Lyn-z to come over, my mum put my purple tee in the washer and I need help to choose what to wear." There's a short silence which is followed by a loud exasperated sigh and the words we'll be there in five. 
By the time he arrives my room looks like a hurricane has hit it. There's clothes everywhere and shoes scattered all over the floor. Gee and Lyn-z arrive and I am suddenly very grateful Gee has a girlfriend I get along with easily.
"You know I sometimes wonder what you would do if Lyn-z wasn't my girlfriend you know?"he rolls his eyes but suddenly stares at my room his jaw wide open. "Jesus Christ" he muttered more to himself than me. 
"Okay so now that you're done being an ass you can leave so I can help Ellie. So ya'know shoo, wait in the living room and only come up when I tell YOU to! Understood?" 
With that he mutters some profanities and waddles downstairs slowly.
"Now" she says "Let's get you all dolled up!"
~~~~~~~~~~Time lapse~~~~~~~~~
It was now 1 o'clock but at last I was ready. As I was walking downstairs I suddenly felt a bit nervous. What if Frankie doesn't like it. What if he takes one look at me and stands me up? Well he wouldn't do that since the guys would be there but still what if. Lyn-z must have seen my worried expression because the next thing I know she's squeezing my arm and saying that he'll like it and I shouldn't worry. 
As soon as I reached the living room I felt really nervous. I could feel Gerard's and my mum's eyes on me. It's not like I had anything special on.I had my favourite pair of black skinnies and another purple T-shirt i had acquired from Lyn-z after a very brief trip to her house. I had a leather jacket on top of my purple t-shirt (also acquired from Lyn-z) and knee length black converses. I had my choppy layered hair straightened leaving my rainbow streaks more visible and black eyeliner rimed my eyes. I needed to find a way to break the silence. I was the first to speak.
"So Lyn-z what are you going to wear? Need any help?" Her and Gerard shared a weird look before she spoke up.
"No sorry, while you were in the shower Gerard said he didn't feel very well and I decided to stay and take care of him." I didn't believe it for one second but decided not to interrogate them. Maybe they needed some alone time so I just played along.
~~~~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~~~
It was now half past five and Lyn-z and Gerard were now gone and I was feeling more nervous than ever, I mean it's not like they're going to be alone, Mikey will be there too but a little part of me was hoping he couldn't make it.
As if on cue my phone starts ringing and when I look Mikey's name is flashing across the screen. A second later I pick it up and put the phone to my ear.
"Hello?"
"Hey, erm, hey Ellie"
Oh crap I know that tone it's the "I'm gonna bail on you but I feel guilty" tone. I mean I said a part of me was hoping he couldn't make it but that was a tiny little part of me.
"What's going on mikes?"
"Well erm I feel kinda sick..."
"Really both way brothers feel sick in the same day? Wow bugs really do go round quick don't they?"
My tone sounded harsher than I intended but really? Who were they kidding? 
"I'm sorry Ellie I just really don't feel well, ok? Bye"
"ok, ok bye Mikes"
Before I knew it, it was six on the dot and I could hear Frank's car parking outside. I quickly got up and put my violet contacts on. With a final touch of eyeliner to my eyes there's a knock on the door and I dash to open it. As I open it I hear 'Ellie!!!' Being shouted and too strong arms enveloping me into a warm embrace. 
"Hey Frankie! Mind not crushing me please?" I ask in between giggles. He abruptly lets go and I can see he's normal pale skin turn tomato red. 
"Sorry, just got a bit carried away" he explains. He looks everywhere avoiding my curious gaze. 
"So, have you heard?" I ask trying to make conversation. You see even though we're the closest ones out of the group we hardly spend any time alone, so when situations like these happen it can be very, very awkward. And the fact that I have a crush the size of a freaking hippo on him doesn't help to be honest. He doesn't seem to comfy either.
"Heard what?' He speaks and I swear I get temporarily lost in his voice.
"So they just told me." I state before continuing. "Mikey called me all nervous and twitchy and weird bailing on us and as for Gerard apparently he feels sick and Lyn-z is staying with him." I swear I see a ghost of a grin before he groans.
~~~~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~~~
The car ride was silent except for a sudden coughing fit provided by me and we arrive in no time. The fun fair was loud and Frankie's looked like they could pop out any time. You see that's what I admire about him, he might be 16 but he still keeps that childlike fondness whenever we go somewhere like this. As for me my stomach suddenly does this weird floppy thing because out of the corner of my eye I spot a roller coaster. You see Gerard has a massive phobia of needles as for me? Well I have a massive phobia of roller coasters. Out of the corner of my other eye? I could see Frank's eyes following my gaze and suddenly his face broke out into the most adorable excited expression ever, but that wasn't good for me, not at all because that meant I had to go with him. You see let me explain something about Frank, he loves roller coasters seriously! But he hates to go alone. Normally that's when Gerard or Mikey would step in but no, the assholes had to bail on me didn't they? Oh shit I have to go with him didn't I? No as long as I refuse he can't make me!
"Ell-" he was about to say my name when I interrupted him.
"No..."
"But Ellie..."
I turn to face him, big mistake... He had his puppy eyes on, the ones he knows I can't resist, the ones I've asked time and time again for him not to use but he still refuses to stop. With a loud exasperated sigh I give in.
"Fine, lets go." 
He squeals and we make our way over to the dreaded 'fun ride'.
~~~~~~~~~ time lapse ~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of having fun on the other rides we'd been lining up for over three hours for the dreaded ride. The plus side you ask? There was no plus side! Well maybe there was, I was standing so close to Frankie I could feel the heat radiating off him. Stalkerish right? Yes. But I've liked him for too long too let the opportunity slide or even care.
Another ten minutes pass and I'm seriously starting to get annoyed, I know that we were near the front but I couldn't take this anymore.
"Fraaaaaankiiiiiiiee" I whine. "How long is this going to take? I don't even like this godforsaken ride! Why are you making me ride it?" 
He chuckles like it's genuinely funny and points to the front of the que. As I stare, I see nothing but the guy that lets you into the ride and the stopped ride itself. It takes me a minute to realise what this means. 
Reluctantly I take a step forward suddenly I feel like the weight of the world has suddenly been dropped on my shoulders. With each little step I take, it's like I'm taking one step closer to hell.
Frank must sense my uneasiness because next thing I know he's squeezing my hand and smiling at me reassuringly.
As we sit down on our seats right at the front, lucky us right? (Note the sarcasm) he tries to grab my hand. At first I was shocked but once he laced his fingers with my own , I melted at the touch and squeezed his hand for comfort. I could swear I heard the familiar sound of giggling but it soon stopped. It must have been in my head.
~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am never, ever stepping foot on that evil ride again! I'm serious Frank!" He giggles and continuous walking towards the cotton candy machine. He hasn't let go of my hand yet, not that I'm complaining.
After that we went on the ghost train and a shit load of other rides, including the teacups (lord knows why...) and decided that maybe we should consider going home since it ten at night. 
"Fraaaaaankiie my parents are going to kill me and-" 
"One more booth and we'll go, I promise."
After we 5 minutes I was told to wait by the main entrance of the funfair. Confused I stood there probably looking like a lunatic I mean this was weird, even for Frank, but I knew better then to question him. He's done worst, once he locked Mikey out of his own room and spent 6 hours in there, when he unlocked the room and we all stepped inside I saw his 'masterpiece' as he likes to call it. The so called masterpiece was thousands of post it's stuck on the wall. Each post it containing a Hand drawn unicorn. 
Suddenly I feel fingers being snapped in front of my face and I'm soon pulled out of my Frank filled day dream only to be greeted by Frank and a giant stuffed dog. WAIT! A giant stuffed dog?! Where in the name of hell would he get that? Seriously! But the dog, it was epic! It was a massive chocolate Labrador and it was so cute.
"Erm Frank, what's that for?"
He blushed. He actually blushed! Wait why was he blushing? It took him two seconds to be back to his usual cocky self.
"We'll if you weren't off in your little dream world, you'd have heard me say it was for you."
Wait me? Why? 
"Oh my god thank you Frankie."
I hug him tightly and nuzzle my face in his neck, inhaling his scent deeply. Again, stalkerish. I know but I don't have many opportunities so I might as well make the most of it. We walk back in silence to the car, the only sounds being the people cheering and screaming at the fun fair and our silent, steady breathing. 
When we get to the car, the screaming and cheering become muffled and the silence increases, we decide on Green Day for the car ride and we set off so he can take me home. We get to my neighbourhood, he parks the car, I'm about to say goodbye when I notice he's getting off the car too. He must have noticed my puzzled expression, because he started chuckling.
"I'm taking you to the door silly, what do you think I'm doing?" That just adds to my confusion. Why is he taking me to the doorstep? I meekly nod we make our way to my doorstep. When we reach it I notice he's quite close to me. I can't help but think that he might feel the same way about me but I quickly disregard that thought. I shouldn't get my hopes up.
"Well, I had a fun time, thanks for the dog Frankie." I notice his eye light up and he has a genuine smile on his lips, not the cheeky grin he usually wears as a mask, no it was genuine. 
"Your welcome." He looks up at me with his adorable face. I need every ounce of self control to stop me from kissing him right there and then, he probably likes someone else. I've heard him talking to Gerard about "her" and how much he likes "her", every time I hear them talking about "her" my heart breaks into a million pieces.
When I snap out of my little daydream I realise that Frank's closer then ever and I'm able to take in every breathtakingly feature of his face. Just then as I'm about to move away he starts stroking my cheek. 'This isn't normal' I think to myself. He starts to get closer and closer and I notice he's eyes slip shut, I do the same and suddenly I feel his lips on mine. Our lips start moving together in sync and they feel like two puzzle pieces, yes I know it sounds cliché but in all honesty, it's genuinely how it feels. He also tastes like I always thought he would; skittles and coffee the two things he eats on a daily basis. After what seems an eternity but also too short, he starts pulling away. I do the same and we stand there like lunatics, swollen grinning lips from our kiss and blushes upon both our cheeks. 
"So yeah..." He starts "I kinda like you a lot, as you can tell." He lets out a giggle. And I thought he couldn't get any cuter! 
"And erm, I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" I couldn't speak, I was dying from cuteness overload, so instead I gave him a quick peck on the lips and a massive bear hug.
"I'll take that as a yes then." He says in between laughs. 
"Bloody hell, FINALLY!" We hear someone exclaim. I remove myself from Frankie's warm embrace and look over to the living room window situated a couple of meters away from us to find our best friends and my mum staring through the window. We both blush and Frank says goodbye and gives me a quick peck on the lips, as he does this I feel a tiny snowflake land on my nose, I look up to find thousands of the identical snowflakes drifting through the sky. I grin, this moment couldn't be anymore perfect.
"Hey Ellie look." He points to the top of the door. "Mistletoe." He grins and kisses me once again.
Fin!
/]A/N: I'm sorry it is rather sucky but I've only started writing a few months ago and I'm not very experienced yet. Also it doesn't help that I'm Portuguese and although living in the UK I'm only in third set. So yeah hope you enjoyed it, if only a little bit and I'm sorry you got stuck with me. Oh and also I'm apologising for any mistakes you find but my laptop is being retarded and isn't saving any word documents so I had to write this on my iPhone. Thank god for auto correct!
P.S: Merry Christmas! >.< almost forgot.
~NorthernKel[/
Sign up to rate and review this story