Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Secret Santa One Shot! :D

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

Seasons greetings or whatever. It's half one in the morning. Hope you like it! :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-12-24 - Updated: 2012-12-25 - 1420 words - Complete

1Moving
Lauren's P.O.V (I really hope you like it!)

Merry Christmas and a crappy new year everyone. I’m Lauren Human. I’m 16 years old, and it’s going to be the 16th Christmas I’ve spent single. It just so happens though, that the guy that I’m in love with is not so single, and he’s also my best friend. So not only is it a crappy new year, it’s a confusing one too. I shouldn’t be in love with Mikey. I should be in love with really tall, muscly, tanned guys with blonde hair. But I’m not. I’m in love with the skinny, weedy, pale, mousy brown haired guy with glasses. He is all though, and I love glasses, but that’s basically it.

Besides, there’s no way he’d fall in love with me. I have long, curly brown hair that always gets in my face. Big, brown eyes, and I’m crazy pale. Even more pale than Mikey. If that wasn’t enough, we’re best friends. Not lovers. I hate that. I want Mikey. This is going to be the worst Christmas ever. Why this Christmas in particular? Because it’s the first Christmas I knew I was in love with Mikey Way. The deliciously hot, bass playing piece of ass. I’ve also got to go to a Christmas party with him and a few of his friends. His girlfriend’s going to be there too. Her name’s Amber. I hate her with all my guts.

I was about to eat breakfast. It would’ve been anything greasy and delicious to drown out the pain, but I had no time to think about that. My mum said she was expecting a parcel from the neighbours for Christmas, and there would be no one home to answer it but me. I quickly put on my dressing gown and ran to open the door, but instead of the neighbours about to have a long talk with me about their experience in the trenches, Mikey stood there, looking as if his heart had been kicked in the balls.

‘Mikey?’ I asked sympathetically.

‘Gerard’s gone to someone’s house, and I needed someone to talk to. Can I come in?’ He asked through streams of tears. I just gave him a hug, gradually walking through the door with him until I could close it.

‘What’s wrong Mikes?’ I asked stroking his back.

‘I just, I need you to be honest with me okay? What do you think about Amber?’ He asked. Was this a test on our friendship? If so, which route should I take? If I say yes, and he knows I’m lying, he’ll stop being friends with me and I’ll never see him again, or he continues seeing the bitch. However, if I tell him the truth, he’ll shout at me for not liking her and for lying to him, and he’ll break up being friends with me anyway. Oh god. He’s going to hate me so much.

‘Why?’ I asked pulling back from him.

‘I just need you to tell me.’ He said. I sighed.

‘Honestly, from what I know about her, and I can’t point my finger about it, but there’s something about her I just hate.’ I answered. I sighed in sorrow knowing Mikey would never want to speak to me again.

‘Me too. I hate that lying bitchy cow.’ Mikey said, and that shocked me so much.

‘What?’ I asked.

‘She cheated on me. She’s a fucking bitch. I hate her.’ He screamed. ‘Sorry Mrs Human.’ He said a little calmly through the house. I smirked.

‘My mum’s not here.’ I said.

‘Oh. Right. Sorry.’ He said.

‘You shouldn’t be angry Mikey. Be relieved that you got out of it. I want to see you happy, so that’s exactly what you’re going to be. Happy. It’s Christmas for crying out loud. We’re going to a party later on, so we need to make something for it. Come to the kitchen.’ I said. I felt so good now, even though that’s a pretty bad thing to feel.

‘Why so cheery all of a sudden?’ He asked as though he could read my mind.

‘It’s Christmas isn’t it? The snowy, sparkly season, and awesome food. What’s not to love?’ I asked sticking my tongue out at him. Then he surprised me by grabbing me in a hug, and kissing me passionately. He traced his tongue along my lips, and I gave him entrance. This moment will definitely never be forgotten. But, why is he kissing me? I pushed him back. ‘Mikey, no. I don’t want to be your rebound. I just… I… I think you should go.’ I said. I felt terrible for saying that, and I feel like an idiot. I want to kiss him. So badly. So why am I just letting him go so easily?

‘Lauren, don’t think I haven’t figured it out. This whole relationship with Amber thing was kind of a test.’ He said. I burrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Seeing this, Mikey decided to elaborate. ‘I kind of had the feeling you had feelings for me about a month before I started “dating” Amber. So, that’s kind of where Amber came in. She’s a friend more than anything else. I asked her to do me a favour. That favour was pretending to be my girlfriend. I asked her to do it to see your reaction, and then, when you weren’t expecting it, I told you we broke up to see your reaction then. Every time. Every damn reaction you made was the one that told me to kiss you. And I’m glad I did. I love you so much Lauren.’ He explained. I smiled.

‘You do?’ I asked, feeling as though I was about to cry myself.

‘Of course I do. You’re my favourite girl ever. I knew Christmas was a time you loved, so I was going to ask you tonight, but I didn’t know if I could do it because I was nervous, I all of a sudden got the confidence and came over here. Just, please kiss me again.’ He said. I smiled, and did exactly what he told me. I smiled into the kiss, and it was amazing. I can’t believe he liked me back, although as soon as I can, I’m going to make sure Mikey pays back for those deeds. There was a knock on the door, and little did I know, it was exactly what I was hoping for.

‘Hello dear. Your mother asked me to give you these. What a sweet lady.’ She said.

‘Mrs Jenkins? Hi. Thanks for that. I’m about to make some tea and then have a shower, listen, I’ve got a boyfriend called Mikey over here, and he’s really interested in the recent history of our country. Do you think you have time for a story or two of yours?’ I asked. She smiled in delight. She sat on the sofa, and drank her tea while telling my new boyfriend all about America from the start until it was time for us to go to the party.

‘I’m going to kill you for that.’ He grumbled.

‘Oh, what are you going to do? Kiss me to death?’ I asked jokingly.

‘Maybe. Depends if there’s any mistletoe at the party.’ He answered. We soon went to see, and sure enough, there was mistletoe hanging off the ceilings. We were underneath the mistletoe for almost the entirety of the party, and probably the most talked about thing too. This has been the best Christmas ever.

I haven't written anything in forever, so I'm going to update later today, but for now, it's time for sleep. Haha. I just couldn't get to sleep, but now I'm tired. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas! I opened my presents last night because I'm going to my dad's house today, and I got a fuck load of MCR, TMB and Supernatural stuff. Haha. It's been a good day. OH!!! And I got my hair partly dyed blue! http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/312553_485237824852575_1210266772_n.jpg There I am. Haha. Again, I hope you liked it! Rate and review, and have a happy 2013! :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story