Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

This Can't Be Good-Chapter 24

by MCR667 3 reviews

*FERARD*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-27 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 1231 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23
Gerards Pov

I’m clutching Frank so hard they can barely pull me off of him. The ambulance showed up in a few minuets after we found him, someone must called the police. The I have Frank in my arms and putting pressure to where he shot himself, he can’t die not like this. I’m sitting there silently sobbing I faintly here sirens, I look up when two men are grabbing my arms and shouting at me. I can’t hear them and they are blurry, every thing is muted.

Then they rip Frankie out of my arms and I scream, “No Frankie” I jump to my feet and follow the men pushing Frank on a gurney. They lift him into the ambulance and I try to climb in after them but they say, “You don’t want to come with us”

“Trust me I do, I’m never leaving his side ever again” I climb into the ambulance and see Mikey at the door, I throw my keys at him and say, “Go home, or follow us to the hospital” They shut the doors

They immediately start working on Frank, they get an IV in and then just apply pressure to his head. “Can’t you do more”

“I’m sorry but I can’t, he will have to go strait into surgery, to get the bullet out. It will be okay he’s stable right now.”

“Okay” I grab Franks hand and just hold it

“How did this happen?”

“I was looking for him, I heard a shot, knocked down the door to his motel room and found him like this”

“Oh I’m sorry”

I turn my attention to Frank, “I love you, god please Frankie don’t die. I can’t live with out you”

The ambulance stops and the door opens they pull Frank out and I follow holding his hand. Then one of the medics tells the doctors, “Frank Iero, 17, brain trauma”

One of the doctors addresses me as we are walking, “I’m sorry sir you can’t go past here we are gonna bring him into surgery, I will send someone out to give you updates”

I walk over and take a seat in the waiting room. Jesus Frank, I love him he can’t leave me. God if I had just listened to him tell the truth and believed that it was the truth we wouldn’t be in this fucked up life. What am I going to do without him.

I look up when I feel a hand on my back, it’s Mikey. “Have you heard anything?”

I can feel tears fall down my face, “No we just got here a few minuets ago. They brought him into surgery” I start crying heavier, Mikey pulls me into a hug. “Mikey what am I going to do without him, I love him, I can’t live without him.”

“Lets just hope we don’t have to find out”

Mikey and I sit there froze for what seems like hours, just waiting. A nurse came out a couple of time but she really didn’t tell us much. All I know is that I wont be okay until I can hold Frank in my arms and see him smile.

Once I can see frank I will never leave his side never again. I will never fight with him, and he wont lie to me because I accept every thing about him. Once he gets out he can come live with me and Mikey he will never sleep on the streets again.

I’m busy planning things about what gonna happen when Frank is safe in my arms when Mikey starts tapping me on my back, “Gerard, hey Gerard the nurse is coming again” I jump to my feet and examine her face, it doesn’t look happy fuck Frank what happened.

I walk over to her, “Is he Okay? What happened? Is he alive? God he not”

“Gee calm down and listen to her” Mikey says with reason

“Mr. Iero is okay”

“Oh thank you sweet mother of jesus, can I see him?” I say letting out tears of joy

“He has had a serious brain injury so we have him in a medicated coma, in a few days, we will take him out of it. The surgery went perfectly”

“Can I still see him I don’t care if he’s not awake I need to see him”

“Yes Mr. Way you will be able to see him, but first I need to give you more information”

“Okay what is it?”

“Well in surgery the doctors noticed um.. other injuries, they had an exra done, and appears that he also has two broken ribs, a broken nose, and he had an extreme amount of internal bleeding. All of these injuries can be estimated to be done on Friday, all of them have been cared for and will heal perfectly while he’s in the hospital”

“Oh my god I had no clue my Frankie was that hurt”

“I’m sorry but only one of you can come”

“Mikey you can go home if you like I think I’m going to stay the night here with Frankie”

“Okay I think I will grab some food before though, call me if anything changes”

“I will, I love you Mikey”

Mikeys Pov

I go back over to the chairs and take a seat, it’s been and incredibly long day. I lean forward and run my hands through my head and exhale loudly.

“What happened?” A girl three chairs down is turned toward me, “Oh sorry, you don’t have to tell me I get it, I’m here a lot, I just try to make conversation when I get bored” I look at her with are you crazy type of look, “My mom has cancer she comes here like every week, I’m Alicia” She extends her hand to me

“Mikey” I say shaking her hand

“So why you here”

“Um well, it’s complicated”

“I can handle complicated”

“Well my brother Gerard he got in a fight with his boy friend because he saw Frank his boyfriend with another man. And basically Frank could explain why he was with this older man, but Gerard wouldn’t listen. Then after school we found this note at our front door” I hand her the note

“Oh god that’s terrible, so um… he tried to kill himself”

“a.. yea, we got to the motel he was at and we heard the gun shot, my brother sat there holding him trying to stop the blood the whole time, that’s why he’s covered in blood”

“I’m so sorry”

“It’s okay, just I hope this all ends well”

Then a tall burly man walks in to the hospital up to the desk I can’t help but listen and what I hear is, “Are you mr. Ireo”

“Yes that’s me, I’m the fags father”

Then I see the nurse take him in the direction of Franks room. “Fuck, that’s his father”

“Of um Frank?” Alicia says

“Yeah what the fuck is he doing here Frank hasn’t seen him in three years”

“He’s probably on his emergency call list”

Fuck this can’t be good.
Sign up to rate and review this story