Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Cory Diggers

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The next day.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Xander - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-27 - Updated: 2012-12-28 - 2367 words

0Illiterate
The next morning Cory had made some phone calls and had reopened all of his accounts: personal and business. No one had touched them as a matter of fact, he had finally got paid for a job he had done before he was kidnapped and brainwashed. 'Good, now I can do a little shopping.' He thought, 'what made me believe Hawaiian shirts looked good?' So he took all of his clothes out, took them to the backyard, doused them in lighter fluid and took a match to them.


"NOW THAT'S A FIRE!" He said with a grin on his face, "now I need to get dressed and head to the mall but first."


"This is the newest Suburban," said the dealer. It was sharp too, a black three quarter ton with the works included. "We can get you a great deal..."


"Do you take cash?" Cory said the dealer was in shock. After about an hour and $50 thousand lighter Cory was headed for the mall. On the way he remembered how to open his sub-space pocket. Once at the mall, he opened it up and pulled out a pair of guitar cases, a kitana, guns and rifles. Then he put them in the back of the SUV and went in to start buying his new wardrobe.


He found a non-vampire living manor and bought it. Then everything was turned on and he be-spelled the entire manor. "Okay, time for a shower and quick change." He did that and got dressed in a white T-shirt with the words 'Free to a good home', black jeans, boots and a black leather hooded vest. He loaded his weapons and firearms in to the SUV and took off for the school library.


Once there, he pulled out his guns, kitana and guitar cases. Then he walked in whistling he walked in placed the guitars down and started to clean and sharpen his kitana while propping his feet up on the table. That was how the Scooby gang found him; they had seen a man sitting in one of the chairs. All they saw was his back and his long platinum blond ponytail. It looked like he was sharpening a sword with a whetstone. Buffy went into Slayer mode almost automatically. "Let's go," she said. When she was almost on him he flipped over her, pulled a Glock out and had it at the back of her head.


"Geez Buffy, I know I saved your life once. Don't let me take it back." The others were in shock.

"Xander?"


"That's what it says on my underwear." He chuckled, "so we going to talk about what happened yesterday or are you guys going to stand there with your mouths hang open attracting flies and your eyeballs bugged. Then he got a look at Willow and white, silver and violet seemed to the colors of the day for her. She was dressed in ripped jeans, boots and a bustier. Her hair was back in its white with violet streaks. Her nails were painted silver. She went over to him and sat down next to him.


"Well, you look good." She said, Cordelia looked at him and smiled.


"Well you finally got rid of those tacky shirts." She said.


"Oh my God, don't get me started." He chuckled, "so shall we?"


"Huh?" Said Giles.


"Sit down and talk about what happened?"


"Oh yes, right." So they did and found out that Xander was really Cory Anderson Diggers.


"But, how did you end up in Sunnydale?" Asked Buffy.


"One of my sister's enemies. She sent me here because I was way too much for her. I was stripped of my memories, my powers and was de-aged. All because I wouldn't agree to her little plan to take over my sister's life."


"Was this the same sister that turned you?" Asked Willow.


"No that was my adopted sister; the one I'm talking about was my twin sister." They were stunned.


"TWIN SISTER?"


"Yep, her name is Gina Diggers." He said, "Like I said, I'm her younger twin brother, by about a minute, Cory and yes the outfit I wore yesterday was my original gear." Willow sat down on his lap.


"Who was the one that turned you in to a cheetah?" She asked as Cordelia was chomping at the bit. So he told them what happened and how he became a white were cheetah. Buffy was still a little clueless.


"So, not demon-y?" She said, the other looked at each other and sighed.


"No Buffy," said Giles while wiping his glasses. "Besides it's Xander, Cory, a friend. Xander?"


"Anyone is fine," the true 'White Knight' said. "I'll answer to either."


"British is right," said Cordelia. "If you try to kill the 'Dweeb' we'll know how you really feel about him."




Later Xander was in his manor and started to furnish it. He settled in on a couch and was watching some TV. He had already had someone come in to put a dish in, and then as he was watching a movie, he called his sister.


Hello? Said the bored voice on the other end.


"Babbette?" He said with a smirk.


She gasped, CORY?


"In the voice," he said. He quickly pulled the phone away from his ear as Gina's squeal rang through the phone and the manor. "I take it you're happy to hear my voice?"


AM I HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR VOICE? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! She cried, WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!


"Yeah well, we all know who's the blame for that one is don't we? When I get my hands on that damned djinn I'm going to turn her in to a pretzel!" Gina giggled.


Calm down lil' bro. Where are you anyway?


"Can't tell you just yet, it's too dangerous right now."


WADDAYA MEAN 'TOO DANGEROUS RIGHT NOW?


"It just is, look tell the 'rents I'll be calling sometime soon kay? I love you." He knew she was mad but he need to keep her safe.


Alright, but if you don't call us in one week. We're coming down to find you, besides Tiffany really want to meet you.


"Tiffany?"


Your niece, she a beautiful child. A nice bundle of joy.


"Britanny's kit?"


Yep, I told her about you and she really wants to see you.


"Well I can't wait to meet her."



Well, I love you too. We'll talk soon. With that they hung up and Xander smiled as there was a knock on the door.


"Who could that be at this hour?" He said as he got up and grabbed one of his guns. He looked through the peep hole and saw Willow. He unlocked the door and opened it, "hey Wills. What's up?" He stepped aside to let her in; she was dressed in a mini-skirt, blouse, knee high socks and flats. "What's with the get up?"


"I just want to be with you right now." She said.


"No sex, right?" She smirked.


"Only if you're good." She flashed her 'pearly whites'. They settled down and well, let's just say the smile on her face couldn't be removed.


Meanwhile, Gina had went to talk to the others. She caught up with Brianna, "what's up sis?" She said.


"You'll never guess who I just got off the phone with."


"Who?"


"Well, he's someone we've wanted to find for 5 years."


"Cory?"


"Yep, he's fine. But, he's on the 'Mouth of Hell'."


"MOUTH OF HELL?"


"Uncle Cory's going to die." Cried Tiffany


"No sweetie," said Gina. "He's been fighting for a while.


"We need to get down there!" Said Brittany, "my 'heart' is over there! Tell me that you have his coordinates."


"I have his coordinates," said Gina. "He left his headset on."


"Alright!" Said Brianna.




Xander and Willow were in bed with the former red head laying her head on his chest. 'I never knew Wills was so good.' He thought.


'I never knew having sex with Xander would be so good.' She thought, they sighed at the same time.


"So what do you want to do? It's the weekend and we have some time before we have to meet up with Giles and the others."


"How's about breakfast in bed?"


"Okay," so he got up, threw on a robe and went to the kitchen to make breakfast in bed.


Meanwhile in Georgia, Gina and gang were searching for Xander's co-workers and employees. Cory customizes vehicles to pay the bills along with bounty hunting. So they got everyone to come with them to California so they could open a new shop/ bounty hunting business, not telling them that she found their boss/ best friend.

"When are you going to tell them that we found him?" Said Brianna.


"When we get there."


Meanwhile Xander had went to a warehouse and opened it up. Inside was a mechanic's dream come true, he had another Suburban and a Yukon in there. He had stripped them down to their frames and started to cut them then put them together, the tail end of the Yukon was fused to the back of the Suburban, placed his pre-built engine in to it and then started to work on the 'Frankensteined' body of the vehicle and painted it black with tears on it with a white background and silver spots and slashes over the hood of the vehicle. After paint, he pulled it out and put in the seats after he redid the upholstery.


On it was his logo, cheetah marks over the eyes, on the back seats. Racing chairs up front with four point seat belts the dash had virtual needles and bars on the windshield with all of the 'idiot lights' on it GPS screen and night-vision screen. Satellite radio, I-pad docking and charging station and a CD/MP3 player. The headlights were ultraviolet to handle vampires and stake launchers on the sides just under the running boards. After he was done he started the Yukonburban and it ran like a dream.


"Well, that works." He said, "now I better get to work on the other one." So he did, he worked well in to the night, got some rest and continued in the morning. After he was done, he called up his fellow 'Scoobies' and asked them to come to the warehouse. So they did.


Buffy and Willow walked up to the warehouse. "Is this the right place?" asked Buffy.


"I think it is Buffy," said Willow.

"How would you know?" Willow pointed at the flag waving in front of the place; it was white with silver cheetah stripes over the eyes. They walked over and knocked on the door. It opened and they saw him, he was dressed in a mechanic's shirt, cargo pants, and boots and safety goggles. He was tired and they could tell. "Hey Xand," she went up and hugged him tightly.


"Hey Wills," he said. "Come on in, guys." So they did and they went into the garage and they were impressed.


"Wow, look at this place." Said Willow.


"So this is your place?" Said Buffy.


"Yeah," he yawned. They saw what he was doing, there was an suv built in the middle of the garage. "Go ahead and take a look around."


"Xander, who's suv if this?" Asked Willow. Cory tossed her the keys and she caught them.


"Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah. Whatever it's yours Wills."


"Xander!" She said as she grabs him in a huge hug and kissed him. "This is too much though."


"Wills, never say that to a guy who got $100,000 a week for an allowance for 18 freaking years." He went back to work on a top secret project.


"Where are you going now?"


"Gotta finish my project. Wait till you see it, also look over there." They did and saw another suv this one was bigger than hers. "That one’s mine."


"How did you...?" Started Buffy.


"Built it." Then he went back to work, as they looked at his suv. It was black with tears in it with black spots on white fur background and over the headlights black stripes on a white fur background.


"Look at this," said Willow. "Xander, just made it in the 'Book of Awesome'."


"Wow," said Buffy.



Meanwhile Gina, Brittany and the others had drove out of a portal and in to California in a convoy. "Okay guys," she said "We have to look for his business."


RIGHT!” So they headed for the out skirts of Los Angeles. Sure enough, they saw his new custom shop.


"There it is." Said Cheetah, "Y'know it's amazing that he's using the 'accident' to his advantage."


"Well, Cory always said when life gives you lemons..." Gina started.


"Kick life's ass and make apple juice with its nuts." They said together and laughed. Everyone pulled up to the shop and parked. Then they headed for the building.


"Cory?" Said Gina, as they walked in. Then Willow, looked over.


"Um, who are you?" She asked.


"My name's Gina Diggers and..."


"THE FAMOUS ARCHEOLOGIST?"


"Yes, Cory's my twin brother."


"He's talked about you," Buffy was about to attack Cheetah. "Buffy no!" Just then two big guys grabbed her and held her down. One guy was bald and nicely muscled and the other had a Mohawk. Both were dressed in sleeveless mechanic's shirts, cargo pants and boots.


"Down guys," said Cheetah. They let her go and she got up, that was when Cory walked in, "CORY!" She ran over to him and tackled him down purring.


"It's good to see you too sis," he said after he had changed into his snow cheetah form and hit the floor. He got up and looked to his employees. "Jimmy, Jessie." They hugged him, "the others are here too?"


"Yeah boss." Said Jimmy, the bald one. “Whatever you need, we'll help you work on it."


"Where's John?" Just then a man walked in, he looked like 'Bruce Willis' now. He was in a mechanic's shirt, cargo pants and boots. He went over to Cory and hugged him,


"How you doin' kid?" said John. Then they went to his secret garage while the others were in the main garage and offices.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story