Categories > Original > Humor

When The Stars Go Shopping

by SupremeBaka 4 reviews

Just like the title says. A humorous story warning you to beware of the stars when they go out! pleaz r&r

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-07-26 - Updated: 2006-07-27 - 359 words - Complete

-1Boring
When Stars Go Shopping


Disclaimer: Okies, I don't own anything...and some of this stuff me and my friend made up...some is true...some isn't and some is sorta true but just twisted with...

What do you do when you go shopping? Browse? Window shop? Or just try everything on? Sounds pretty typical right? Well, when the stars are out, it's totally different. Take Tom Cruise for instance. He was banned from Laz-i-boy Furniture for jumping on the couches claiming to be in love with a certain Katie. It's trouble if you have a small business with not many items. Watch out for the Hiltons...they will buy everything in the store and everything in stock. Some businesses went out for loss of items. And remember store greeters, be kind to all your customers, you wouldn't want Lady O in your face. She's a billionaire, remember that.

Everyone wants to get authentic furniture from the country it came from. But you maybe slightly disappointed when the truth is revealed. Take the Olsen Twins, for example. They were so angry when they found out that Swedish furniture in Ikea was really made in China. Mary-Kate refused to shop for a month and Ashley couldn't decide which accessory matched her living room walls. Hotel owners beware. When Russell Crowe comes along, he likes to have the best of quality when staying at a hotel. Phone service is a requirement! You know how some stars are picky when they eat? A restaurant owner should be aware of Lindsay Lohan. Be very precise with her order. When she says low fat, low carb, low cholesterol, and low sodium, she means all that! And NO bag of chips! Just like in Mean Girls, she will pounce, if she finds any salt in her food uh salad...no salad leaf!

So when you are on the street, shopping, walking, or just there because your wife kicked you out, then beware of some of these shoppers. Stay safe America.


Just a kyute story me and my friend made up one night when we were bored. Just fer fun! Not meant to insult anybody or anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story