Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Auditions :D

by Chaos_the_Zombie 9 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-02 - Updated: 2013-01-02 - 333 words

0Unrated
I am in need of people to help become the characters for my story!

So there's a pretty basic concept behind it; my character (TJay) moves to LA from Manchester and takes up a job in a Tattoo parlour. There, she meets Mikey, Gerard, Frank, and 3 other characters. She falls in love with Mikey and, ya know, shit happens (E.g. fights and stuff). Basically, I need someone for Mikey, someone for Gerard, someone for Frank and then three made up, totally random characters. This is set in a world where the band doesn’t exists, so the boys can may have some different qualities than the real guys; in saying that, they will also be very similar to the real men.

TO AUDITION FOR THE MCR BOYS
To audition for Gerard, Frank or Mikey, all you need to do is specify which one and convince me why I should pick you. Easy :)

TO AUDITION FOR ONE OF THE MYSTERY CHARACTERS
Okay, for the mystery characters, I'm gonna need you to fill out the stuff bellow and then hope for the best (More characters may be added, depending on how cool you guys are)

1.Full name:
2.Nickname:
3.Gender:
4.Age (anything between 19 and 40 please):
5.Hair colour:
6.eye colour:
7.Sexuality (you don't have to answer this):
8.Define your physical appearance (E.g. fat, short, skinny, tall, cat, rock, lamp, etc.):
9.How ya doing so far, this isn't to hard? (I like to talk to people before I recruit them)
10.Your dress style:
11.Any scars, piercings or tattoo's (in real life)?
12.Any scars, piercings or tattoo's (for the story)?
13.describe your personality:
14.Any background you want for your character in the story?
15.Pairing (E.g. Gerard, Frank or one of the other mystery peeps):
16.Any other things you think I would need to know:

Okay, so I think that's everything! Please get back to me as soon as possible and if you have any problems or questions, feel free to ask. THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!
~TJay
Sign up to rate and review this story