Categories > Original > Fantasy > This Is An Experiment.

Notes

by Frankies_Hands 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-02 - Updated: 2013-01-02 - 393 words

0Unrated

January 2nd 2013


Now red leaves fell from the treetops joining brown and golden ones on the grassy stretch of land. She tucked a piece of blue-green hair behind her ear and let out a small sigh. A lighthearted one.
The girl lay on the window seating up in her attic bedroom. Her feet were drawn in towards her- knees pointed towards the sky. Headphones in her ear voiced an audio book. Lord of the Rings.
She held a small sketchbook in her hands. It was propped against her legs waiting to be stained with the graphite. Rose pattern adorn both front and back outer covers.
She sat up. "I can do it." She spoke to herself in hushed tones for fear another may hear her.
A pencil to the paper. Mark after mark. Line after line. Silent tears streamed down her face. With each intake of breath, her small frame shook with fear. She shook her head and ripped the page from the book's binding. The crumpled and torn piece of paper was tossed and landed near the garbage can just feet away.
The girl shook her head again and pawed around at her face. Clumsily wiping the fresh tears away.

At a change of mind, she tore away a single piece of paper from the book's binding again.
On this one she quickly scrawled three words. "I love you."
On another page still left in the book, a note. To a certain group of people. Her email at the bottom and her name. A small doodle of a kitten. She cracked a grin at the thought of this note- t's reason and meaning- before folding it in quarters. She was determined. No one can stop her.

She held the creme coloured page in her hands and walked over toward her mirror on the wall. Edges of the reflective glass were decorated with rope and twigs intwined and use for a border. The girl adjusted her flower headband halo and checked her ears. Elf ear accessories. One of her finer investments.




Here. Take some links:
•http://www.aradanicostumes.com/elf_ears
•http://www.kryolan.com/en/index.php?cid=109&mnu=32&id=87
•http://m.urbanoutfitters.com/mobile/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25587759&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliates-_-Polyvore-_-Primary&clickid=0004d255b69b87ca0aec8eaa0b002d07

I don't know. Have a good day. -Lilly
Sign up to rate and review this story