Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dr DD's Killjoy Academy

Staying Behind and Staff Meetings

by FrankIsMySexGod 30 reviews

The students who will defeat BLi

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-03 - Updated: 2013-01-03 - 1453 words

2Exciting
Frank's P.O.V

‘I was about 9 before BLi came to power Frank. What was life like before that? I can barely remember it.’ Penina told me. I smiled.

‘There were a few good things about it, but honestly, it wasn’t anything to brag about really. I miss the freedom though. I used to take Mia and Sara to the park after school.’ I answered.

‘What was good about it?’

‘Well, you could just go anywhere and everywhere. Literally. Even space. People could walk on the moon. Of course, that would take a lot of money and training. Everything used to cost money, but it was nice. You could listen to any music you wanted to if you had the right things. I was going to be in a band before BLi attacked. I was going to play rhythm guitar.’ I explained. She smiled.

‘What was the band going to be called?’ She asked. I smiled.

‘My Chemical Romance. Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob were the other members. But, it’s better not to dwell on the past. The sooner we sort out the future, the sooner we can get back to normality.’ I said trying to maintain my teacher peppiness.

‘Is normality really what would be best? I barely know what my old life was like. Polly definitely doesn’t.’ She said.

‘What’s Poppy got to do with this?’ I asked. She looked a bit sad.

‘She’s my sister. I thought you knew that. I know about your sisters.’ She answered.

‘Right, I’m sorry. Listen, the hour’s nearly up, so if you want any decent snacks, I suggest you go to the diner now. We’ve got a staff meeting, which, as boring as they are, I have to go to.’ I said opening the door.

‘Don’t we have a one to one later on tonight?’ She asked. I smiled at her.

‘If you want to come, I’ll be there.’ I answered. She smiled shyly, then left. I sighed. Romance is wrong. Romance with a student is especially wrong. I know that. So why do I feel the need to be with Penina? I pushed that thought to the back of my mind though when Sara came up to me.

‘Fun Ghoul, Mia and I are really bored. Can we go outside this weekend?’ She asked. I groaned.

‘Rebel Desolation, you know I would, but I just can’t let you right now. I’m sorry.’ I said.

‘Up yours Frank.’ She said before storming off. I rolled my eyes. That’s sisters for you. I went into the staff room and sat down on the sofa.

‘Someone having trouble with a certain student?’ Party Poison asked me.

‘No. It’s Sara. She just complained that her and Mia were bored, and asked to go outside. I told her no and she got pissed with me.’ I answered.

‘Well, it’s for the best.’ Kobra Kid said.

‘You have no idea. Christy and Amber get so pissed off at us when we tell them no.’ Party said.

‘Anyway, is there anything wrong with Mythomania? I heard you kept her behind today.’ Jet Star asked.

‘Yeah, she was just being disruptive. She was just like me when I was in school, so I’m not hard on her or anything.’ I answered.

‘Maybe you should be. She clearly needs some discipline.’ Ferocious Destination said.

‘Alright killjoys.’ Dr Death Defying said walking in to the room. He was the head master.

‘Hey Dr DD.’ Jet said.

‘Listen, the BLi infestation is bigger than we thought. We’re going to need you and the students to leave first thing in the morning.’ He told us.

‘What? That’s not fair on the kids.’ Party said.

‘We’ve selected the best students to go with you. Missy is making them stronger costumes as we speak. Before they leave they’ll get to add they’re on little touch to it. I’m sorry, but this is what we need to do. It’s less fair for them to be turned into Draculoids.’ He said. I sighed in anger.

‘I’m sorry, but we can’t. You said this month, not this minute.’ I told him.

‘Either you fight with your gun close, or die in the school knowing you could’ve prevented it. I’m sorry, but this is the way it’s got to be. You each tell your forms the news in registration at lunch.’ He said passing us the lists of the students who are going. Jen, Hozzie, Raven, Amy, Mia, Sara, Christy, Amber, Lauren and Poppy. Not Penina.

‘Okay, this is taking the piss. Why isn’t Penina on here? She’s basically the top student at everything else. We’re having a one to one tonight. I can teach her how to defend. You can’t just make Poppy go but not her. That’s just cruel.’ I said.

‘I’m sorry, but she can’t defend herself, and I’m not going to put her at risk. Unless some miracle happens, she’s not coming along. I’m sorry.’ Dr DD said before leaving the room. I groaned and put my head in my hands.

‘Don’t worry man. She’s safer here. I wish our sisters didn’t have to go.’ Kobra said.

‘Don’t worry about that. Penina’s going.’ I said leaving the room. Just after the last school bell rung, Penina walked into my classroom.

‘Hey Fun Ghoul, unless this doesn’t count as a lesson, in which case, hi Frank.’ She said happily. I felt tears threaten to fall. I can’t go into battle without her. It doesn’t feel right. She’s basically my best friend. I found her almost beaten to death in the desert. I saved her in the Trans-Am. Then the law came in that I had to teach, so I took her to the school.

‘Hi Penina.’ I said.

‘What’s wrong? You look sad.’ She stated.

‘Penina, it’s really important that you learn how to defend yourself tonight. Do you understand me? Because without you we’re all gonna crash and burn.’ I told her. She looked creeped out.

‘Seriously, what’s going on?’ She asked. I sighed.

‘You know how I said there’s going to be a big announcement this month? Well, turns out it’s tomorrow morning. A few of us are leaving, and you’re not one of them. Poppy is, and so am I.’ I said quickly. She looked sad.

‘What? What’s happening?’ She asked.

‘BLi are basically invading the desert. They’re picking the best students to go, and because you can’t defend yourself, you’re not allowed to go. But you have to go. I don’t want to fight without you.’ I said. She nodded her head.

‘Punch me.’ She said. I stared at her in disbelief.

‘What?’

‘Punch me. Slap me. Rape me, I don’t care. Any form of physical violence will do.’ She said.

‘Penina…’

‘Just do it.’ She demanded. So I did. I was about to slap her, gently though, but she grabbed my wrist and flipped me over. She winded me, but I was able to breathe soon after.

‘Penina, how did you do that?’ I asked.

‘I could always do it. I can’t tell you why I pretended I was bad at it, but I’m not. I don’t want you fighting without me either. So, I’m going to go now that you know my secret. Goodnight Frank. I’ll see you in the morning.’ She said before leaving the room. I was completely shocked. I stroked my wrist to make sure it wasn’t broken, and it was fine. She was clearly keeping a big secret from the teachers, and I’m determined to find out what it is.

Hey guys. In case you didn't catch on, Ferocious Destination is Bob. What do you think his killjoy name would've been? I'm so depressed he's not in MCR anymore. Ugh, but anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for making it green guys! Hopefully that can happen on this chapter too? Anyway, SPOILER ALERT!!! I was watching The Walking Dead and this bloody bitch Lori just decides to like, do all these things, I can't even remember, but I hate her already. GOD!!! Then, that old man, Hershel or whatever, I really dislike him! I like the other old man though, which is weird, because old people scare me! D: Anyway, END OF SPOILER ALERT!!! Haha. So, yeah. I hope you liked this chapter! Rate and review please? :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story