Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who do you think you are?

The Way brothers.

by OliviaSyren 1 review

Frank bumps into his stepdad's friend's sons.[Frerard]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-02 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 848 words

1Original
Here it is! :D Enjoy! (The Frerard may or may not be slow-moving...)

I looked out of the window of my bedroom, watching the pain patter lightly on the glass. It’s Monday. And that meant school. I had woken up early which is unusual for me. I look at my alarm clock that rested on my nightstand. 7:30. He had a whole hour until he had to be ready.

I sluggishly rose to my feet, stepping on discarded magazines and wandered over to the bathroom. I remove my clothes and step into the running hot water, avoiding the mirror completely. After I washed my body and shampooed my hair, I shut off the water and step out of the shower, catching a glimpse of the short guy copying my movements in the mirror. I wrap a towel loosely around my waist, realizing I had left my clothes in my room. After stepping out into the coldness of the hallway, a tall, broad-shouldered figure walked square into me.

“Watch it.” I say firmly, not looking up to see who it was. There was a scent of tobacco and coffee on him.

“Why don’t you watch it, short stuff?” He said. He sounded emotionless. Like a robot. Nonetheless, I hide behind my hair and storm into my room, slamming the door harder than I expected to. I dressed into my usual uniform - black skinnies and a white shirt with a red tie - and packed my bag. There was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” I ask gruffly. The door opens and my mother sticks her head inside my room.

“Honey, I just wanted to tell you we’ve a few guests, the Way brothers.” She smiled sweetly.

“Yeah. I know. I ran into one earlier.” I mumble.

“They’ll be staying for a while. They’re your dad’s friend’s sons and he’s going on holiday with his new girlfriend and they don’t want them home alone for the month.” She said. By my dad…she meant my stepdad. My dad left us a long time ago.

“A whole month?! Geez.”

“Yeah. They’re nothing much alike, I hear.” She says.

As long as they stay away from me, I’ll be fine. I hate meeting new people. I hate people like the idiot I ran into in the hallway. Thinking they’re all ‘it’ and crap.

“I’m off to work. Oh, their names are Gerard and Mikey Way. Be nice.” She said just before she disappeared into the hallway.
I wonder which one I ran into. I stand up lazily and put my bag on my shoulder and walked out of my bedroom door, bumping into a small, mousy-haired boy with glasses. Not the person I ran into before.

“Hey.” The boy said, pushing his glasses up. “I’m Mikey.” So the one that saw me half-naked was Gerard. Mikey held out his hand for me to shake.

“H-Hey.” I stammer, never being good at talking to new people. “Frank. I-I’m Frank.” I shook his hand once then returned my nimble hand to my side.

“I…I think I’ll be in your year.” Mikey says. I chuckle to myself. “What?” He asked self-consciously.

“We don’t have years in our school.” I said. Yeah…The only thing I like about my school. Mikey gave me a questioning look. “We choose four of our favourite subjects. Anyone from any year could be in your class. But unfortunately, English, Math and Science are compulsory.”

“Oh.” Mikey said. “That’s cool. Being in a class of people who like the same things as you.” He gave a small smile. I smiled back and walked downstairs, Mikey followed.

“Coffee?” I asked Mikey as we reached the kitchen.

“I’ll have one.” A familiar voice said from the kitchen entrance. Gerard. I said nothing in return and flipped the kettle on. Gerard ran a hand through his black hair messily and sat at the kitchen table, looking careless. I had made Mikey, Gerard and myself a mug of coffee each, after asking how they wanted it. I sipped mine in silence while Gerard and his mousy-haired brother conversed about school. Mikey told Gerard about the favourite subject thing then he turned his green eyes toward me and asked, “What classes are you in?” I looked up at him, he was still sitting, but he wasn’t looking directly at me.

“Uh…Art. Music…Drama and French.” I say, looking into my coffee.

“You took French?” Gerard laughed.

“Yeah. There aren’t many choices. I mean, I would have taken English but it’s compulsory.” I say, looking at Mikey, who was sipping nervously at his coffee. I put my half-drank cup by the sink and headed for the door.

“Where you off to dopey?” Gerard says, referencing to Snow White. Ugh. Why am I so short?

“School. You know, the uneducational hellhole?” I say, darting out of the door and not looking back.

Hope you enjoyed! Next chapter of Danger Days up soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story