Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Goodbye... I thought

It's Only Fair

by teetl9 1 review

Ryan's giving mixed signals, Brendons getting confused... I suck at summaries so read and see ;) PG-13 for a slight language...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-01-03 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 1691 words

2Exciting

Its only fair - Ryan POV (CHP. 2)


A/N: I'm so sorry... I wrote CHP. 1, then got a ton of work from school and some drama with people and it took a ton of my time, giving me no time to write... I'd kinda decided just not to continue... But I continued now... Months after... :-/
I'll be trying to update this as much as possible if anyone likes it...
Sorry if this sucks... R&R plz!
XX Bella

Ryan
Spencer just called. I had to rush to help him with Jon, so I just left Brendon.
Oh, hot Brendon. Who I somehow didn't notice when I came out of the shower.
He looked like an innocent little puppy, just laying there. his wide big brown eyes following me.
Why does he have to be so damn desirably cute?
I ran into the room Jon and Spencer were sharing to find Jon passed out,with Spencer crying over him.
"Oh my god..." I muttered, confused.
How could they have gotten so drunk when I saw them just half an hour ago?
I saw blood trickling out of Jon head, and Spencer drunkenly explained how they got drunk. He then explained how Jon fell, his head hitting the beds wooden headboard, knocking him out.
"It’s okay," I said softly to Spencer, rubbing his shoulder. I reached into my pocket to get my phone, but then i noticed that it was back in the room I was sharing with Brendon.
Shit.
"My friend got drunk and hit his head," i heard a calm silky voice say from behind me, just the thought of who it was made my stomach flutter. "Yes please send an ambulance were at -"
right then a very drunk Spencer decides to scream at Jon to wake up.
"Wake up Jonnnn!" he slurred, "don't playyy dead! W- WAKE UP JOOOOONN!"
He then started sobbing again.
"Shh... It’s okay. It’s all gonna be okay." i cooed over and over, trying to comfort him.
“they'll be here really soon" Brendon sighed, and came to help me.
He pulled a miserable Spencer up onto the bed, and started poking his stomach. "What'd you guys do the past half hour?" He asked with a knowing glint in his adorable big brown eyes.
What's he talking about? What'd they do?
I sat clueless and confused, watching with envy as Brendon kept poking Spencer.
"Uh... N-nothinnngg..." Spencer replied avoiding Brendons intense gaze, his cheeks burning red.
He should be gazing at me... And I shouldn’t care about how he's not giving me any attention. We wouldnt work. I’m not good enough for him...
I looked around, much like Spencer, not wanting to watch any longer.
i looked down where Spencer was, and saw that his pants were unzipped, and looked like they had been messed with.
That explained what Brendon was talking about, but my jealousy didn’t go away, though Spencer was getting it on with Jon.
Brendon was still touching and snuggling with him, even if it was just to comfort him.
It's like hes flirting with Spencer... and I want him to be flirting with me. not Spencer.
There were three quick, loud raps at the door which scared the living shit outta me. The knob turned, and four men came in with a stretcher.
Spencer, who had lowered the volume of his crying for the past few minutes, was now screaming as they quickly put Jon on the stretcher and hurried him to the hospital.
One man stayed behind to ask if any of us would like to go with him in the ambulance.
---
Brendon POV
We’d - or rather Ryan had managed to get a shrieking Spencer into his car. we didn’t want to put him in the ambulance where he would just be loud and in the way.
All I could think about when we were waiting for Jon to get stitches on the back of his head was Ryan, and how cute he was before, squirming in his bathrobe. Or how adorable he was squirming when Spencer and Jon saw us in the hallway when we kissed.
/He had kissed me back right? I couldn't have imagine that... Right?!
It'd seemed as though he thought there was no ‘us’ before, but then he kissed me back when i kissed him... does that mean he does love me?
Or am i really imagining all of this?/

Throughout the night I busied myself with anything and everything to try and get Ryro off my mind.
While i comforted Spencer, I tried not to think of Ryan, but he was there. In the room. With me.
I couldn’t look at him. I was scared of whether he’d be mad about me kissing him right after he made it clear that there wasn’t anything between us.
Now that i thought about it, he can’t love me.
I’m just an unwanted, overly energized, tagalong.
I managed to get back to the hotel, and go to sleep without looking at him. Well I almost managed to. After he’d gotten in the bed and I'd thought he’d fallen asleep I took one tiny peek at him, and regretted it almost instantly.
He was wide awake, his amazing eyes looking like melting topaz staring right through me, looking hurt and confused.
I closed my eyes, hating how scared he looked. He was adorable, and he didn’t deserve to feel hurt.
I tried to sleep and forget the sad look on his face, but my attempt failed miserably.

Ryan POV
I woke up snuggled into Brendons toned, bare chest with Brendon looking at me like he was confused and couldn’t stay still for much longer.
“Morning, sunshine.” he smiled hugely.
“I - What - Huh?” i searched for words, but I was too confused to find any.
How’d i end up cuddling with him?
“That makes two of us confused...” his 100 watt smile still intact.
“I just... but I don’t know how... yeah.” I stammered, not being able to think straight with Brendon this close.
Why was it that when I wasn’t with him I could tell myself, ‘Ryan, you and Brendon will never work,’ but when I’m with him all I can think about is kissing his perfect, full lips? Or running my fingers through his messy, soft, beautiful dark hair?
"Well I'm going to get up now, if you don't mind..." Brendon said, sliding out from under me awkwardly.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled before hiding under the warm covers.
How did I end up cuddling with him... And in my sleep? I mean it was comfortable and totally worth it... wait, no! I've been trying to avoid us being together, and I cuddled with him. Nice move, Ryan.
I heard him run to the bathroom. I was relieved that I could continue sleeping. I bet his butt looked good while running just now, I smiled to myself, drifting off quickly to a light sleep, thinking about his cute butt.
After being woken up by Brendon, I'd felt the bed shift along with the covers. I felt the cold air hit my feet as he pulled off the fluffy covers from the warm bed.
"Nooo..." I groaned, clutching the blanket for dear life. "I wanna stay here all day. Pleeeease?"
Because of Jon's little drunken incident we postponed the show, so there's no need for us to get up early this morning.
"Nooo!" Brendon squealed, taking the sheets and pulling them with him as he jumped on the bed. "I want someone to play with. Won't you come play with me, Ryro?"
Was he always this cute?
"Did you have, like ten cups of coffee? Cause being this energetic at this hour is so not possible." I groan again.
Not showing how much I was loving him and his adorable-ness right now, I got up to tackle him so he'd stop jumping on the bed.
"Enough jumping! Morning time is-"
I was cut off from pouting and complaining about how the morning is supposed to be a quiet, calm time for us to fully wake up after a steamy cup of coffee, at about eleven.
I'd successfully got him to stop jumping, just not the way I'd planned.
Brendon POV
After sliding out from under Ryan, who had been snuggling with me for the past hour, I ran to the bathroom to get dressed.
Why was he cuddling with me? He's such a tease...
I sighed. He's not playing fair, and if he could change the rules of the game, I can too.
My mood changing from being upset to being my energetic ADHD self in seconds, I ran to wake ryan up, starting the coffee machine on the way.
I pulled the covers from Ryan, who's tiny self was curled up in a tiny ball, clutching the blanket to his chest.
"Nooo..." He refused, and tried to tell me some bullshit about mornings supposed to be quiet.
Okay, so it wasn't such bullshit... We all like sleeping in...
But just this morning its bullshit.
"I want someone to play with!" I complain, asking him to come play with me, and jumping on the bed like a toddler.
He struggles to stand up, and wraps his thin arms around me, tackling me onto the soft bed. Falling with me, his arms lingered around me comfortably.
Taking the chance, I softly press my rough lips to his soft, smooth ones, cutting off his rant about mornings being quiet.

After the stunt he did this morning, getting me to want him do much more, now knowing how it felt to have his head against my chest, this game is starting to be somewhat of a free-for-all.
He may have been sleeping, but that doesn't change anything. It just helps me in this little game he's started, with him changing his mind about us constantly.
By the end of this tour, we'll be together. A victory well earned by me.

A/N: R&R! Hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story