Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Light

Get You Back

by IndiaGirl 1 review

Somebody walks in on Frank unexpected. Frerard Oneshot. [Not smut]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-01-04 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 563 words

0Unrated
Second installment of this weird oneshot c: R&R

I think the problem at this point was when he appeared in my hotel room.

It had been a long, long enduring day. That I know. In fact I was so exhausted because we decided to do two shows in one day, which, I adore doing, but it doesn't half make you sweat.

Obviously, since we're at the point in our career now when we can actually afford a nice hotel room, each, I was assured that I was safe to get unchanged and shower without short ebony haired front men appearing in my room.

Unfortunately my trust was broken. Because I had an encounter with at least, one short, ebony haired front man.

I must note that at this moment of time when I turned around and saw him in my room, I wasn't clothed. I had a pair of boxers on - and I say that loosely - but other than that, I was bare.

Naturally you would think that if someone walked in on you, they would turn with scarlet burnt cheeks and leave embarrassed, only to call up later and apologise, to frightened to see you in person.

However, with Gerard, this was most certainly not the case.

In fact, for the first minute he was simply staring, glazing his eyes up and down me as if I was something that was worth looking at, as if I was something supposed to be looked at.

I am not.

I may be mad and energetic at shows and I might seem like I would be open to this kind of thing but I can definitely assure you that I am not.

I don't actually like showing my body much and especially not to him, who is possibly one of my best friends in the whole world. Especially not so much of me - the worst was hidden. I was at least, thankful for that.

His eyes were so wide and I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, but also a little - flattered? I don't know. His eyes were telling me that whatever he was feeling - it was positive, at least. His eyes were full of wonder and beauty and - I'd never ever seem them glitter like that - and I was unsure of whether I wanted him to continue looking or leave, because part of me wanted to gaze into his eyes when they looked like that.

I decided that I was getting too uncomfortable with my body out.

"What are you fucking doing in here?" I shouted, crossing my arms. He didn't even move. His eyes didn't even waver but I knew that he had heard me because they got a little dimmer. After another minute of his staring I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him backwards.

"Fuck off! Leave!"

I glared at him close and he continued staring, until something clicked inside of him and his eyes blinked, taming the sparkles. He turned on his heel and started to run away from me, out of my hotel room. I slammed it after him, faking some sort of anger or irritation.

Truth is, I don't think I was angry at all.

Because I literally can't get him out of my mind, any more.


Personally, I think he owes me a walk into his hotel room.
Sign up to rate and review this story