Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Don't Ever Trust The Devil Bitch

by FuelThisFlame 2 reviews

Gerard makes a deal with the devil and cheats death, but how does the affect his life?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-01-04 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 1047 words

2Original
Some murder because of love
Some murder because it's important
Some murder because it's their nature

Pity the victim for what they don't get
Pity the murderer for what they should live with

My name is Gerard, Gerard way. I was 18 years old, when I was brutally murdered, on February 14th, 2011. I was here for a moment. And then I was gone.

I remember everything about that day. I was on the way to my boyfriend, frank’s, house after work on the cold streets of New Jersey The rain pattered and the wind struck against all the windows in the small city. Although it was a chilly, shadowy night, something menacing could be felt in the air. The clouds cloaked the sky with an eerie, gloomy blanket. There was a couple that I could see walking against the relentless downpour. They were laughing and awfully cheerful, despite the fact that their umbrella had blown away, and their outfits were drenched. Well it was Valentine’s Day after all, the day every woman is treated like a princess and every man a king. By how they had dressed, they were unquestionably coming back, or on their way, to a restaurant, or some other eatery. The man in a nice pair of dark jeans, a shirt and sweater, and the woman made up, in a red dress with black tights and a long black coat. Their faces were too distant to be defined, yet their smiles could be seen from miles. I just couldn’t wait to see my true love. I know I’m only 18, but he was he was my sandbox sweetheart and I’d loved him since I could recall. Our parents knew even before we did that we’d be together. Parents know things like that I guess. When I’m with him It's more than just butterfly’s in my stomach There's a deeper layer under it, like trust and stability and responsibility and even self-confidence. When were together we have that deep unspoken understanding of each other and it feels amazing. Its undoubtedly love.

I trudged through the soggy streets with my backpack full of franks much-loved movies and his favourite chocolates. I really hated walking but I let my brother borrow my car as he went to a house party and had to give people a lift back, so I had no choice. I turned into an alleyway just a few streets away from franks house, It was just a gap between two old terraced houses built many years ago but it was cold and uninviting. That’s where it happened. That’s where I was murdered.

As I turned into the alleyway a obscure figure stepped in the oposite end. We walked until we met in the middle, I nodded to him politely, and stepped to the left to make room for him, but he mirrored my action, I apologized and stepped to the right, again he mirrored me.

I blush. “Excuse me sir” I whispered, waiting for him to move. The man was towering over me, he was very muscular, had pale, crumpled skin, and he had short, brown hair with slight silver flecks, dotted around. He couldn't have been any older than 35, but he looked worn and that aged him drastically. The thing that scared me the most about this man was his frantically flickering eyes. The ring of red around the off white and grey eyes mad him appear years older.

The peculiar man stayed put as if he was part of the pavement. I had no time for this so I walked forward and tried to get past him without knocking him over, Frank would be wondering where I was. As I got right next to the man, he stepped left, so he was just in front of me and grabbed me by my rucksack, causing it the rip and the content’s to scatter all over the floor. I cried out in surprise and whirled round to escape the man’s grasp.

“ I've been watching you kid, every day for the last six months” the man says in a mocking tone. “You and your boyfriend, you filthy fags.” He spat as if the words were acid on the tip of his tongue. I was shocked, I had never seen this guy before in my life, and there he was, talking dirt about me as if I’d wronged him. “I bet you were on your way to see him weren't you, h’mm?”

“y-yes” I stuttered. I was then aware of the stench of stale alcohol oozing from his breath

“Well do you know what we do to sinners like you were I come from kid? He asks viciously. I shake my head, petrified. “We kill ‘em.” He said slamming me into the wall and I yelp as my rib cracks piercingly. Everything stops for a moment and all is silent, I look to the sky and see no stars, no moon, just the darkness.

Suddenly I felt red-hot agony in my lower stomach, the searing pain is so intense I can’t breathe, I can’t scream, I can’t do anything except wait for the next blow. Everything was in slow motion as I fell to the ground. He’d stabbed me. He laughed at my pained face and bent down and spat on me.

“Filthy dirty little fag, You deserve what you get” he sneered as he stabbed me again in the chest, and then again in the heart. There was so much blood, he mutilated my body and stabbed me 16 times that night, I was dead after the third, but he carried on. He even carved the word “F I L T H” into my forearm. The last thing I heard was his menacing laugh and my strangled cry’s for help.


So this is the first chapter of my new story “Don’t Ever Trust The Devil Bitch” the title is lyrics from Johnny Ringo by Crown The Empire. Don’t worry, we’ll be seeing more of our raven haired friend in the near future. Sorry about the violence :/
Please R&R and I’ll give you each all a band member of your choice.
/]
[/Keep the Faith xᴓ

ᴖᴥᴖ
[//]
Sign up to rate and review this story