Categories > Anime/Manga > Azumanga Daioh

Ensure the quality of all Tractor Parts before buying your tractor

by Horrifiedbyu2 25 reviews

A tractor is considered to be the most important part of a farmer’s life. He treats his tractor as a part of the family, enabling him to earn the bread & butter for his family.

Category: Azumanga Daioh - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Kagura - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-04 - Updated: 2013-01-05 - 326 words

0Unrated
A tractor is considered to be the most important part of a farmer’s life. He treats his tractor as a part of the family, enabling him to earn the bread & butter for his family. The farmer is the happiest person when he becomes well-enabled to buy a tractor for his farms. But, he must ensure the quality of the tractor by checking all the "tractor parts":http://www.indofarm.in/products/tractors/about.html as the customer has full rights to question the product he is about to buy.

But, are you aware of what are the tractor parts and what kind of testing have they gone through before they are out to be sold and used in the fields? If no, we are going to provide you information on that matter. Before a tractor is launched in the market, all the tractor parts are thoroughly tested using various testing techniques. Following are few testing techniques which tractor goes through, while the tractor parts are checked and qualify all the attributes of testing:

• PTO Testing: Tractor parts like PTOs (power take off) and PTO implements are well-tested and all parameters are assessed in order to confirm zero power losses.
• Strength Testing: Power and lifting capacity of the tractor is checked after heating up the tractor to the maximum it can strain upon.

• Gear Roller Testing: Roller Testing is carried out in order to examine every possible parameter of the "New tractor":http://www.indofarm.in/products/tractors/about.html parts.

• Universal Testing: Material, harness and dimensions of every all tractor parts is tested for 100 % productivity.

• Metallurgy Testing: Physical & chemical testing of the tractor is carried out in Metallurgy Lab which ensures that all components of the tractor parts are in their appropriate percentage.
• Electrical Testing: All the electricity equipment is checked through its electrical control panel.

• Fuel Supply Testing: The Calibration Machine checks the Fuel injection pump in order to assess the fuel supply power.
Sign up to rate and review this story