Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Stay Alive Tonight

Brendon

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Brendon is about to clean up the house, when there is a quite unwelcome visitor.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-01-04 - Updated: 2013-01-05 - 194 words

1Exciting
Back at the apartment, Brendon was fighting back tears. He had known that something was wrong that morning, no matter how much Ryan insisted that everything was A-OK. He should've listened to that feeling, and gone home with Ryan. Instead, he ignored It, and let the guitarist go home by himself. Now, he might die, and if he did, Brendon would feel like a murderer.

Just because he didn't force Ryan into it didn't mean he didn't feel guilt, didn't feel like he didn't have a way of preventing it, no matter how much the rational part of his mind told him that there was no way of his knowing what Ryan might do, given the chance.

Taking out his phone, Brendon called Jon.

The bassist didn't answer, even after several tries. Finally, he left a message.

"Jon, it's Brendon. I nee to talk to you. It's important. It's about Ryan. Call me back when you get this."

Then, he went back in the apartment to clean up the mess. However, before he could do much more than soak a rag in hot water, he was interrupted by the arrival of the cops outside.
Sign up to rate and review this story