Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Auditions

by HannahIero 6 reviews

Auditions for a re-imagining of West Side Story, my favorite musical of all time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-01-05 - Updated: 2013-01-05 - 354 words - Complete

0Unrated
So, as you've read in the summary, I'd like to rewrite the classic tale of West Side Story. Okay, I'd love to. I fell in love with this musical after being cast in my high school's production as a Jet Girl, and going to see it at the Cobb Energy Centre in Atlanta. If you're not familiar with the story, it follows the forbidden romance of Tony, the ex-co-founder of New York gang, the Jets, and Maria, the younger sister of the leader of the Jets' rival gang, the Sharks, who is named Bernardo.
Maria will be played by Frank, and Tony will be played by Gerard.
Jets -
Riff - leader of the Jets - will be played by Brendon Urie.
Diesel - lieutenant to Riff - will be played by Spencer Smith.
Baby John - youngest member of the Jets, tries to act like a big man, but is vulnerable - Mikey Way.
 Jet Girls - 
Anybody's - scrawny teenage girl, pathetically dressed to imitate the Jets, wants desperately to be taken seriously by them - Me.
Sharks - 
Bernardo - leader of the Sharks - will be played by Ray Toro.
Parts needed - 
Jets -
A-Rab
Action
Snowboy
And depending on cast needs, several other Jets may be cast.
Jet Girls -
Velma (Riff's girlfriend)
Graziella (Diesel's girlfriend)
Depending on cast needs, several other Jet girls may be cast.
Sharks -
Chino (Intended husband of Maria/Frank)
Pepe (Lieutenant to Bernardo)
Indio
Luis
Juano
Toro
Depending on cast needs, several other Sharks may be cast.
Shark Girls -
Anita (Bernardo's girlfriend)
Consuelo
Rosalia
Depending on cast needs, several other Shark Girls may be cast.
Thank you so much for your interest in my story. Also, I'd be happy to allow girls to play guy parts and guys to play girl parts, so if you would like a specific part, I'd be happy to change the gender and name of the character for you. Cast list will be posted sometime today, so be sure to audition quickly. Please include a character description including age (16+), appearance, personality, and anything else.
XOXO,
HannahIero
Sign up to rate and review this story