Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Man of Substance

Drug Addict Insomniacs Are Hot, Right?

by ilikeboyswholikeboys 0 reviews

Frank blushed. "C'mon, Gerard..." He said, his cheeks turning pink. He [/really/] did think Gerard was hot when he was stoned, Gerard [/knew/] that. The way his eyes darkened whilst his skin went p...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-01-05 - Updated: 2013-01-06 - 1873 words

1Ambiance
W:SEXUAL THEMES


The next morning Gerard awoke to find that he still had both arms draped heavily around Frank's small back. This surprised him slightly but he didn't move them; Frank felt warm against him and he could feel his heartbeat thumping softly against his own chest, which comforted him oddly. He was shaking slightly, Gerard noticed, so he pulled up the zipper on his jacket and tugged the hood over his head, then held him tighter. His mouth hung open a little and the dark pink of his lips and tongue contrasted with his pale skin, causing it to look almost white - his hair did the same, dark strands drooping over his forehead and across his face, such a dark brown it could have been mistaken for black.

Frank stirred and squeezed Gerard's waist unconsciously, burying his head in his chest sleepily and humming quietly. Gerard smiled on one side. "Frank," He whispered, brushing his lips against his ear. "Fraaaaaaank, Frank wake up." Frank stirred and groaned, scrunching his eyes up.

"No." He grunted, hiding his face in Gerard's t-shirt. Gerard giggled and played with the soft, dark hair on the back of Frank's head.

"C'mon, I wanna go out." Gerard whined - that certainly woke Frank up. He raised his eyebrows and leaned up on one elbow to look down at Gerard lying on the floor.

"You want to go out?" He said incredulously.

"Well," Gerard shrugged as best he could whilst lying down. "No. But it woke you up."

Frank frowned. "I'm going out, come with me." He suggested.

Gerard shook his head vigorously and his hair splashed onto his face. "Nope, nope, no." He insisted then kissed Frank's cheek. "You need to shave," He commented in reference to the stubble that had greeted his lips.

"I'll do it when I get changed," Frank said, "I need a shower. Why don't you wanna come out, just once? I'm only going to buy Pepsi or Coke or whatever."

Gerard bit the inside of his lip and tilted his head slightly to the side. "Maybe," He muttered. "I wanna smoke a spliff, though."

"If it's a weak one you can come out when you're done," Frank pointed out. "It wouldn't be obvious at all."

"Yeah," Gerard shrugged again and rubbed his eyes. "No, yeah, I know; yeah, I'll come. When're you going?"

Frank scratched his forehead then shoved back the strands of dark hair impairing his vision. "An hour, if you want."

"Cool," Gerard yawned. "I'm not getting changed, though." Frank laughed quietly; he didn't mind. He pulled his jeans up and pulled himself to his feet, swaying slightly as he caught his balance.

"M'gonna get a shower," He said. Gerard nodded, staring down at his knees, and Frank slouched out of the room and headed upstairs.

Gerard yawned again and flipped his hair away from his eyes before forcing himself to stand. His head pounded as he did so and he groaned at the sick feeling in his stomach, deciding against eating anything for breakfast. He dragged his feet along the floor, the frayed bottoms of his jeans dragging under them, and walked over to the dusty corner where he kept a white box in which he kept any drugs he had.

Hazily, he reached down to pick it up and clicked it open to be greeted by a sweet, sweet smell and the sight of numerous syringes, pills and a few marijuana joints that he'd already rolled up. The smell caused a wave of nausea to wash over him but he ignored it, took a joint and his lighter from the box then dropped it back down onto the floor, nudging it to the side with his foot. The lighter was old and hissed slightly as he clicked it and took a few tries to light properly. It did, however, and he held it up to the end of the rolled up paper, nibbling on his lip as he did. The joint caught fire quickly and he held it softly between his teeth, inhaling deeply and closing his eyes with the relief that flooded into him with the smoke. A lazy smile spread across his lips and he sat on the floor with his back against the wall, breathing deeply with closed eyes. It felt so good.

Gerard sighed and leaned his head on the wall behind him, humming quietly. His hair dragged over one of his eyes like a smudge of black Sharpie across his white skin and he didn't bother to move it (it was just going to flip right back, anyway). Going out didn't sound like such a bad idea anymore. Actually, it sounded pretty fun. He took the burning paper away from his mouth and blew smoke in the air, causing the sweet, sweet smell to spread around the room, before holding it to his lips again and breathing in deeply. There were actually some things he'd wanted to buy, he recalled, but he couldn't remember what they had been. Oh, well, he'd remember when he saw them, surely.

~

The floorboards squeaked softly as Frank hopped down them whilst rubbing his hair roughly with a towel, humming quietly to himself. He was wearing the same jeans as yesterday but with a new t-shirt and underwear and he smelled faintly of shampoo instead of alcohol and cigarettes. The smell of weed, however, had blown through the whole house and this wasn't the greatest thing, in his opinion. He'd never liked how it smelled, not even when he smoked semi-regularly it as a teenager.

He sighed and dropped the towel, then reached into his pocket for his lip ring, clipping it into the hole in his bottom lip. He hadn't worn it in a while but he knew Gerard liked it, and he wanted to be on his good side, today especially, if he was going to convince him to come out with him.


"Gerard?" He called as he reached the bottom of the stairs. "Gee, you done? That fucking reeks!"

Gerard giggled from the other room. "Yeah, finished, like, five minutes ago."

"I bet you stink of pot, now." Frank said as he walked into the room Gerard was in. "God, I bet I do."

"Good," Gerard teased, "I like the smell of it and I want an excuse to smell you."

Frank raised his eyebrows. "Excuse?" He scoffed, "You never stop touching me, I bet you smell me in your sleep."

"I wish," Gerard giggled, "Although when I dream about you I'm focusing on other things."

Frank tried not to laugh and failed, walking over to where Gerard was slumped against the wall. "Gross," He joked, offering Gerard his hand. "Come on, get up, I wanna go."

Gerard grabbed his hand and forced himself up then wrapped his arm against Frank's back. "Oh, you wanna go?" He purred.

"No!" Frank laughed, "I wanna go, leave, y'know?"

"Yeah, sure," Gerard giggled. "So you don't think I'm hot when I'm stoned?"

Frank blushed. "C'mon, Gerard..." He said, his cheeks turning pink. He really did think Gerard was hot when he was stoned, Gerard knew that. The way his eyes darkened whilst his skin went pale and how his jaw went slack when they kissed and how his eyes were glazed over, his words joined together, his mouth tasted sweet...

Gerard smirked and spun Frank so his back was against the wall and nudged his hips against his, making him twitch involuntarily. Gerard pressed their lips together for a moment and moved them away when Frank closed his eyes, causing him to whine before he could think to stop himself. Gerard looked smug and giggled.

"Well, if you don't want to..." He teased, "If you don't think I'm fucking sexy..."

Frank squirmed and felt himself go pink - it got him when Gerard talked like that and he wished it didn't but was so glad it did. Gerard noticed, of course, that Frank was blushing, and used it to his advantage.

"And if you're not blushing like a little girl seeing Justin Bieber..." He continued, "Then I respect that, of course." He moved his lips antagonisingly close to Frank's and looked into his eyes with his own, which were framed with pink lines and dark, purple patches. "I love your lip ring," He whispered, grazing his lips against it, teasingly. "Makes you look pretty. So fucking pretty." He pinned Frank's hips to the wall with his own again and his eyes flashed green as Frank choked out a moan.

"Gerard," He groaned, almost panting as Gerard started fucking grinding against him. "I... Shit, no, you're sexy, you're so, so, so hot, 'specially when you're stoned, I fucking... Gerard, I-"

"Shh," Gerard hummed, brushing his lips against Franks. He then stood back without warning and hopped into the kitchen. "Wait there!" He called, and Frank could hear him opening and closing drawers in the kitchen. Frank shut his eyes and leaned his head on the wall behind him, the smoke in the room making his head a little fuzzy.

"Gerard, you fucking bitch, what're you doing?" He shouted, rubbing his forehead with one hand.

Gerard walked back in carrying something floppy and black in his hand, swaying his hips an unnecessary amount that made Frank bite his tongue. "Excuse me?" He smirked, "What did you call me?"

Frank nodded at the floppy object. "What's-"

"It's for you," Gerard said, his voice dripping with smugness. "I want you to wear it while we're out or you're getting fucking nothing all week, understand?" He stretched out the thing in his hands and Frank noticed the clasps at both ends and realised what it was. His stomach lurched. Since when was Gerard into stuff like this?

"Is that..? That's a dog collar, right...?" Frank checked, finding himself surprised at how unphased by this he was.

Gerard smirked. "Yeah, bought it just for you." He giggled, and stepped forward to pull it around Frank's neck. Frank was a little wary but let him do it anyway, fiddling with the fingers on his right hand with his left behind his back. Gerard looped it around then clicked the clasps together fairly loosely so it hang like a short necklace on Frank's thin neck. He stepped back and giggled, biting his lip and folding his arms. "Okay?" He laughed.

Frank didn't know what to think about it if he was honest with himself - on one hand, he didn't particularly want to wear a dog collar outside, (not that there was any chance of him seeing anyone he knew as he hardly knew anybody), but on the other, he knew that Gerard was serious about the no-sex-all-week thing, there'd been times when Gerard has refused to have sex with Frank for a month or more. Frank didn't know how did managed it but it was obviously possible for it to happen, and he really didn't want to have him leave without them having sex first. Why would he?

Frank nodded, pouting moodily. "Okay." He grunted, slouching to pick up his hoodie from the kitchen. "We going then or what?" Gerard giggled and followed him, almost skipping. He knew this was going to be fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story