Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'll Make You Smile For This Photo Shoot. One shot.

by ChemicalsAndLlamas 2 reviews

Frank has deep sexual hidden feelings for his band mate and best friend Gerard Way, and that's making him unhappy and lifeless. When they have to do a photo shoot that Frank really doesn't care abo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Bob Bryar,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-06 - Updated: 2013-01-06 - 728 words - Complete

2Funny
Sorry I haven't been updating any stories or anything. I've been busy, plus I gave up on writing.
-----
I'll Make You Smile For This Photo Shoot.
-----
"Come on Frank. Smile, it's a photo shoot remember!" Gerard hisses to his best friend, who's scowling at the camera man.
The other band members are standing still, posing, and smiling happy, and Frank is just lifeless, his eyes dead and empty. It's obvious he doesn't feel in the mood, so he scowls at the camera man instead of smiling.
"No, I don't want to, okay. I'm not in the mood, and doing a stupid photo shoot is not helping at all. I'd rather curl up and cry in a dark room, than do this!" Frank hisses back, the lines in his head standing out, as he got angry.
Gerard walks over to the camera man, whispers something into his ear, before strutting his stuff and walking out.
"Okay guys, you can take a break for a few moments until Gerard comes back." The camera man says, adjusting his glasses further up his nose.
Frank leaves the room and locks himself in the toilet to cry. Lately he's been dealing with these feelings for his best friend. Feelings that are more than normal. Just yesterday he had a dream about him and Gerard and woke up hard and flustered. Not having enough guts, he doesn't tell anyone, keeping it bottled up and it's affecting his mood, making him look horrible and dead.
"Frank? Frank, are you in here?" Ray shouts into the male toilets.
Quickly he gets up off the toilet floor, wipes his eyes with some rough paper, before opening the door and facing Ray. "Yep, I'm fine dude." He sniffs.
Ray pats his back, flashes a quick smile, and they walk back into the photo shoot room.
Gerard walks through the door then, holding a little brown, spotty puppy with big, wide, blue eyes. His mouth turns into a tiny smile, and he walks over to where Frank is standing. "I thought this may make you happy," Gerard explains to Frank. "Plus, I.. Ur, Kind of brought him, so you can keep the dog after."
Frank's face suddenly lights up, and it's like every part of him is alive and happy again, instead of dead and lifeless. "Oh my God, I-- Thank you so much, Gee!" He squeaks, and takes the puppy out of Gerard's hands. "I'm going to call him Gee, ok, because he's perfect.. Just like you." Frank adds, looking softly into his best friends eyes.
It's Gerard's turn to light up and grin then, and some red escapes onto his cheeks. Frank laughs at him, because he's fully red now.
"Come on then." Gerard says softly.
The band pose for loads of photos, and it seems like forever until they finally exit and are allowed to go rest of their tour bus.
"I hate doing photo shoots." Mikey moans, heading straight for the coffee machine.
"I know you do, but we just gotta do them, right?" Bob adds.
Frank puts his new dog on the sofa and smiles at it. "Do you like your name then, Gee?" He whispers into its ear.
The dog simply barks, but Frank takes that as its approval and is happy.
"Hey, there beautiful." Gerard compliments to Frank.
Frank blushes, and hides behind his face. "Hey."
Frank tries so hard to hide his feelings, but when Gerard is almost flirting with him too, it's nearly impossible.
"Kiss me Frankie, I know you want to.. Not like we're on stage, like you really want to.." Gerard whispers to him softly.
That really does it for Frank and he couldn't stop himself, even if he tried. He gets up, and takes Gerard by the face, pressing his lips against Gerard's. Gerard kisses him back, softly to start with, before he then slips his tongue into Frank's mouth, moaning slightly. After a few minutes, they pull out for oxygen.
Frank decides to confess his hidden feelings. "I.. Gerard.. I love you. So much, you probably don't even realise."
"Oh I did realise Frankie, I did, and I love you too." He says, before kissing him again.
"Gross." The other band members say in unison, and exit the living space of the tour bus.
Frank and Gerard just laugh and continue to kiss.
-----
Sign up to rate and review this story