Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

MCR kink meme?

by mynerdyromance 4 reviews

An idea I'm proposing, would like some opinions on it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-06 - Updated: 2013-01-06 - 372 words

0Unrated
Hi everyone. :3
So, last night, I was chatting with lunette, and we came up with a pretty kickass idea. (In my opinion, anyway.)

You know those kink memes that you see on livejournal for various fandoms? Well, MCR should have one! (I'm pretty sure there's a killjoy kink meme, but it's explicitly for killjoy fics.
This would be an anything goes sort of thing.)

Now, some of you may be thinking, "What the hell is a kink meme?" Never fear! Natalia is here!
...okay, that was corny as fuck.

A kink meme is basically a way to anonymously ask for a fanfic. Say you really wanted to read a Frerard set in World War Two, but you don't know much about that time period and just don't think you can keep Frank and Gerard in character. So what do you do? You go to the MCR kink meme, put in a request for the story, and if you're lucky, someone will write the fic for you.

So, in short, I'm proposing that we start up our very own kink meme, right here on Ficwad. If you guys decide this is something you want to happen, what I'll do is make a post called My Chemical Romance kink meme (under a different account, of course.) Each new part of the kink meme will be a different chapter. To make a request, all you have to do is write a review on the most recent chapter, listing what kind of fic you're looking for. You can do it under your own username if you want, but there will also be an alternative username and password listed for those who want to be anonymous.

There will also be chapters which serve as the fill lists, which are used to fill requests. To fill a request, you'll leave a review with a link to your fic on the most recent fill chapter. From there, I'll reply to the requester's review, linking them to your fill.

Confused? I'd be happy to answer your questions. Also, let me know what you think of this idea, and if I get enough people who like it, then the kink meme will be up and running in a few weeks' time.
Sign up to rate and review this story