Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Let Me Be The One To Save You Chapter 1

Was I just staring at him?

by MCRToTheDeath 1 review

Mikey is coming to terms with his feeling for Ray, but when his parents find out, will Ray be able to save him?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-02 - Updated: 2013-01-13 - 343 words

0Unrated
This is my first fan fiction so sorry if it sucks :3

I usually sit at the back, alone, so today is no different I guess. I spend the first fifteen minutes or so sat silently, working, head resting on my hand. One of the typical bitchy girls turns around from the desk in front.
"Hey, Mikey" she says in an extremely sarcastic tone, with an equally sarcastic smile to match.
"Alright?" I mumble.
"You're unusually quiet today" she says with the same sarcastic tone as before. Her friend snickers.
"Hmph" I grumble. She starts her 'you are always so miserable and depressing, oh my god you're so emo' rant again. I just ignore it, like I always do. Out of the corner of my eye, I see that puffy cloud of sunshine: Ray Toro's 'fro. Puffy cloud of sunshine describes it perfectly. I don't really talk to Ray much, but I don't really talk to anyone. He seems nice enough, and his hair is pretty awesome. I see him staring at me. He looks a little confused. Then I realize I am no longer looking from the corner of my eye, but full on staring. I come to my senses and he grins at me. I half smile back. God, I bet I look so awkward. I wonder whether he has a girlfriend? Ugh, even the thought of it makes me shudder.

"You can start to pack away now, class. Toro, could you collect in the textbooks?" our teacher asks. Ray nods and works his way around the room. When he gets to me, he's carrying around eight heavy textbooks. He must be really strong; I can barely manage with one.
I put the textbook on the pile.
"Iron Maiden, huh?" Ray says, noticing my T-shirt. Shit, he spoke to me.
"Um, yeah" I reply, looking down at the desk.
"Cool" he says, before bringing the textbooks to the front. The bell rings, signalling the start of lunch. I pick up my bag and head for the door as soon as I can.
Sign up to rate and review this story