Categories > Original > Fantasy > This Is An Experiment.

Person.

by Frankies_Hands 1 review

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-07 - Updated: 2013-01-07 - 220 words

0Unrated

January 5-7th, 2012

Note: I watched all of American Horror Story within two days. Both seasons. Although, the second season is incomplete. I can't find a word to describe the show. I've never been to good with words.
Jan. 5th or 6th
•••

Continuous. Never ending. You're running. Where? Away. Your footsteps aren't the only ones you hear. Someone else is here. Tired of running this hallway, you try a door. Locked, of course. Why would it be opened? To spare your life? Ha. There's a bend in the hallway just ahead. The sounds of the killer's footsteps seem to fade away. The turn is only a few mere feet in front of you. You turn your head to see what's behind you. Nothing. You turn the corner, eyes still on what's begin you. A strong grip takes grasp to your shoulders and pushes you against the wall. Your eyes are shut from fear. Terror chills up your spine. You let out a scream only for it to be muffled. Open your eyes. You see another set. These are filled with many emotions. Jumbled. You read his face. He is a person of many layers. So three dimensional. You know him. But nobody knows him. He is like you. But not. Thoughts that make sense only to self.

11:47 am- Jan. 7th
Sign up to rate and review this story