Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who do you think you are?

Walking Home.

by OliviaSyren 2 reviews

Frank walk home alone, again.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-07 - Updated: 2013-01-07 - 1090 words

2Exciting
(A/N: HELLO. :D Thank you so so so so so so so much for the wonderful reviews! I was worried no-one would like the this. Also, I’d just like to point out, I’m not American, I’m Welsh. So please don’t shout at me for getting any details wrong about American schools. All the information on American schools I have is stuff from Disney Channel :3 ENJOY.)

Why had Mikey said that? He sent the text on purpose? I must’ve misheard him. Lunch is over and it’s English. Mr Moxley is a great teacher. He’s even written a book, HDQ. It’s based in Wales. I’ve read it; it’s a really good book. (a/n This is true. My English teacher, Tim Moxley has written a book. You should read it.)

We’re watching a film. Our Day Out. I’m not paying much attention though; I’m doodling in my notebook. Little drawings of skulls, daggers, eyes and some calligraphy covered the page. “Dude, this shit is hurting my head…” The boy sat next to me said, commenting on the film. He’s called Ray; he’s pretty cool, and is like me in some ways.

“That’s why I’m not watching it.” I say, not looking up from my doodles.

“Whoa. That’s awesome!” he says, looking at my notebook and pushing his wild, curly hair out of his eyes. I smile in return and continue to draw. “So, that Gerard guy is a bit of a dick isn’t he?” Ray said bluntly. I nod. “I saw what he did. I can’t believe Aaron even allows the guy to be seen with him! He seems like a misfit, you know, like us.” He looked back at the screen.

“He is.” I say. I know he is. I had been thinking about Gerard’s first impressions on me. First, he’s all tough guy and rude, then he helps me to the nurse’s office, telling me we had the same taste in music, then he sides with Aaron as soon as I walk out of the room. And then he walks in on me playing the guitar and starts shouting at me as if I’ve done something wrong!

Mr Moxley shuts off the screen and excuses the class to leave for their next lesson. Music. I have a feeling Gerard’s going to be in my class. Mikey told me he’d probably choose it but he didn’t tell me what instrument Gerard played.

I walk up the familiar steps of the Music block. I step into the classroom and nod a hello to the teacher, Miss Bennet. She gives me a smile as I take my seat. The rest of the students file into the room, each time that heavy door opens, I expect to see a tall, mysterious looking figure with messy raven hair that gently brushed his shoulders, slightly covering his black-rimmed green-golden eyes. But he never passed through the door. I don’t know how I felt about this. The feeling wasn’t disappointment, nor was it happiness.

I looked out of the grimy window. Don’t these janitors even take any notice on the windows? I could barely see outside. But I could see that it was a really dull day; the blue sky covered with thick, grey clouds that spat rain down onto the ground. It was already getting dark, it would make sense, this is our last week of school until the winter holidays.

The bell had rung, signalling the end of the day. Surprisingly, I had missed the entire lesson by staring out of the window.

I collect my books and shuffle out of the classroom, finding my way to my locker which is located by the art room, where all the abandoned lockers are. Everyone had persuaded the teachers to let them move lockers to the more ‘popular’ hang out places. So there’s only my locker and Ray’s locker that’s actually being used down here.

I enter the combination into my locker and it creaks open. A hand on my shoulder shocks my out of my thoughts; I turn around, hoping it’s not Aaron. And it’s not.

“Sorry if I scared you.” Mikey said, pushing up his glasses.
“N-No…It’s okay.” I say, stuffing my notes into my bag.

“Do you want to walk together?” He asked. I turned back to him.

“I thought you’d be walking with Gerard.” I answer, he shrugs and starts to say something but right on que, Gerard comes waltzing down the corridor.

“Hey, Mikes. You walking with me?” He spoke, collecting things from his locker, not even acknowledging me.

“Umm, well…” Mikey started. “I was going to walk with…Frank.” He pointed at me. I’m pretty sure he knows who I am… Gerard looks at me, his eyes gleaming in the dimming lights and says nothing. He walked away quickly and a worried look grows on Mikey’s face. “Um, Frank?” He turns to me. “I’m going to have to speak to him. I’ll walk with you tomorrow.” And he was gone. Running after his brother. I felt quite upset that I’d have to walk home alone for the millionth time. If I was lucky, I wouldn’t be beaten to the ground in the alley that led toward my house. But today, I wasn’t feeling so lucky.

I cautiously approached the alley people called ‘No Sight’ because it was really hard to see anything when walking in the alley. It’s grimy and smelly. But it’s the quickest way for me to get home. I’m about halfway down the alley when I hear a shuffling behind me. I turn quickly and see nothing but the darkness of the alley. I turn back around and I can’t see anything. I put a hand out toward me. It’s warm. I grip the material, it’s a t-shirt. Oh, shit. I look up, he’s taller than me, I can make out he had scraggly shoulder-length hair, but not much else. Two hands grip my shoulders firmly and the person’s lips are softly brushing my ear, his breath warm and tickling my skin. I hear the boy whisper, “Run.” And at that moment, he shoves me past him and I run home, not looking back.

[*OOOOHHHHHH…..WHO WAS THAT?! :O haha xD Hope you enjoyed
Sign up to rate and review this story