Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > New Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

New Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

by MasterAccount 0 reviews

1998 AD: The series where Sonic the Hedgehog defends the planet Earth from Dr. Eggman.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Amy Rose, Dr. Robotnik, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Shadow, Sonic, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-07-27 - Updated: 2006-07-27 - 721 words

1Original
A composer walks to the podium and a narrator's speech says:

What you're going to see on the screen are the designs and pictures and stories that music inspired in the minds and imaginations of a group of artists. In other words, these are not going to be the interpretations of trained musicians, which I think is all to the good. In the year 1998 AD, Sonic the hedgehog from the future told his past self to leave his home planet forever because of a Zibion threat. So he and his friends did.

The music plays the Rite of Spring, the orchastra fades to a blue hedgehog sitting in the leaves.

Blue Hedgehog: That hedgehog from the future told me and I packed my bags and left my planet because of the Whoisthat attack. It's me from the future, Sonic the Hedgehog. Fastest hog of all of Mobius. And I returned to Chris' planet. My world and this world will merge in 12 years. I had to tell Amy.

And Sonic runs to the Station Square to look for Amy and she is never seen everywhere.

Sonic: She is not in Station Square, maybe she's in Switzerland.

Then a orange fox with two tales comes to the screen.

Orange Fox: Hi, Sonic.

Sonic: Hi, Tails.

Tails: Who are you looking for?

Sonic: Amy Rose.

Tails: I don't know where Amy is. You'd better tell Sally.

Sonic: Where is she?

Tails: She's in the hospital, doing surgery.

Sonic: You want to come with me to the hospital?

Tails: Sure.

Narrator: When Igor Stravinsky wrote his ballet 'The Rite of Spring', his purpose was, in his own words, 'to express primitive life.' So Columbia Pictures Television have taken him at his word. Instead of presenting the ballet in its original form, as a simple series of tribal dances, they have visualized it as a pageant, as the story takes us to the days of Captain James Tiberius Kirk shortly after Star Trek V: The Final Frontier / when Amy Rose, Sonic's longest girlfriend was the officer aboard the starship Enterprise // as Columbia brings ship footages from the second and fifth Star Trek / movies to this episode.

The Blue Typhoon from Sonic X in space, we zoom to the command center where two robots, Scratch and Grounder from AoStH are working. A mad scientist, Dr. Ivo Julian Eggman enters the command center.

Eggman: Scratch?

Scratch: Yes, doctor. We stole Tails' ship just as the Zibions destroyed Mobius. Ha-ha-ha-ha!

Eggman: Well done.

The Blue Typhoon was attacked by unknown laser beams from a ship which is identical to the movie Enterprise. On the bridge, everything is identical to the Star Trek movies, Captain James T. Kirk in the command area, Sulu and Chekov are at the forward stations, Uhura and Spock are at the aft stations, a pink hedgehog, Amy Rose is in the tactical station.

Amy: Blue Typhoon's shields disabled, captain.

Kirk: Amy Rose! Target its weapons!

Amy: Weapons targeted.

Captain: Fire.

The Enterprise fires its weapons. The command center shakes, the robots are screaming.

Grounder: They took out our weapons!

Eggman: Retreat!

The Blue Typhoon escaped into space. Back to the bridge.

Sulu: Sir, the Blue Typhoon escaped!

Kirk: Goddamnit! Mr. Scott, give me warp speed.

In Engineering, a fat engineer Scotty tries to reach the control panel but fails.

Scotty: I can't give you warp speed.

Sonic and Tails enter the hospital's entrance, they enter the elevator. They walk down the corridor to the operating room. The sign says, "BUSY KEEP OUT" They quickly put on white surgical garb, they enter the room. Sally is busy working on a injured person, while Rotor, Mina, Manic and Sonia are helping.

Sally: Sonic, haven't you read the sign?

Sonic: We acted quickly, Sal.

Sally: This is the operating room, no sterile visitors unless... you two have surgical garbs on.

Sonic: We did.

Tails: Sally, do you know where is Amy Rose?

Sally: Amy! The Star Trek fan! She is aboard the Enterprise.

Sonic: You mean on that TV show: Star Trek: The Next Generation with Captain Picard, Geordi, Data and Number One.

Sally: No, Sonic. I saw all six Star Trek movies and the original series. She is with Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock.

Sonic: But Amy never actually saw the sixth movie and the Next Generation.
Sign up to rate and review this story