Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who do you think you are?

Watching Me Sleep?

by OliviaSyren 2 reviews

Someone watched Frank sleep...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-10 - Updated: 2013-01-10 - 773 words

0Unrated
I close my eyes again. Strangely, I’m…enjoying this… But it ends as soon as it starts. Gerard is still knelt on the floor and I’m sat on the edge of the bed. He pulls away quickly, looking to the floor and making sure all contact was terminated as he moved to sit cross-legged on the carpeted floor. “I…I’m…Sorry, Frank.” He says, his voice was raspy. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean…Well…”

“It’s fine.” I say simply and his head quirks upwards to meet my gaze. His eyes…they’re full of…of what looks like…Happiness…But it’s not showing on his face. He looks pretty pissed off.
“Well then,” he says, his voice back to normal. He stood up and pulled the sleeves down on his leather jacket, they had ridden up where he had reached up to kiss me. “This never happened. You hear?” He asks. I just look up at him, I’m sure my mouth is hanging open, shocked from the event that had just taken place. “Don’t look at me like that Iero. This never happened…right?!”

“O-okay…” Is all I can manage to say. He smiles.

“Good. So I can go back to hating you. And you can go back to hating me. Yes?” He looks at me sternly. I nod. He smiles again and walks out of the room, shouting down the stairs. “I think Frank’s broken his foot!” He shouts. Less than ten seconds later my mother is holding my foot in her hands. She turned to Gerard.

“Could you go and start the car while I help Frankie downstairs?” She asked him, Gerard nodded and left the room.


I’m in the waiting room with Mikey, my mother and Gerard. My stepdad is still at work. We’ve been sat here for about half an hour, waiting for the results of my x-ray. Gerard is being an awkward penguin and is sitting cross-legged on the chair beside Mikey’s which are opposite my mother’s and mine. I’ve been trying to avert my attention from the kiss. The situation is too confusing since Gerard supposedly hates me but…UGH. It’s so confusing.


It’s only a sprain. They wrapped it up and gave me a crutch, advising me to stay out of school for a while. Great, I’m gonna have a gammy leg for Christmas. We’re beck at home now and I’m messing about on my guitar, the chords and strums randomly emitting a sweet-punk sort of sound. I don’t know how long I spend on my guitar; the hours just seem to fly by. Last time I checked the clock it was 5pm but it’s now 9. I put my guitar in its case, having some trouble with my foot, but eventually managing to pack it up and slump onto my bed, the darkness taking over as I swiftly fall into a deep sleep.


I wake up for just a second; someone is sitting cross-legged on the edge of my bed, watching me. But I fall asleep as fast as I woke before I could identify who it was.


Something’s moving me, someone is adjusting the duvet. I find that I’ve been lay on my bed properly. I stay motionless and as the person stops moving the duvet I peek out from under the covers, he’s walking toward the door.

“Gerard?” I say, wondering what he was doing in my room, placing a blanket on me. He stops short and exhales.

“I didn’t mean to wake you.” He says simply, but not turning to look at me.

“What were you doing?” I ask.

“How long were you awake?”

“Um…Not long. But I woke up for a second a while ago, someone was in here. Was it you?” It couldn’t have been him watching me sleep…could it?

“You looked cold. So I put your duvet on you.” He turns his head slightly.

“So you weren’t in here earlier…sitting on my bed? Because I know how you like to sit cross-legged everywhere.” I say, matter-of-factly. I hear him chuckle but he says nothing and walks out of my room, as silent as a ghost. I knew for a fact that it was him who was sat at the foot of my bed, watching me. Even though he didn’t confirm it, I could see them, his eyes. They almost…glow.

Sorry about the shortness! But all R&R's get their very own Gee to watch them sleep! x
Sign up to rate and review this story