Categories > Anime/Manga > Prince of Tennis

Untitled Fujicest Drabble

by call_twilight 0 reviews

There were a lot of things Fuji Yuuta hated.

Category: Prince of Tennis - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Fuji Shuusuke, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-27 - Updated: 2006-07-28 - 261 words - Complete

3Ambiance
There where a lot of things that Fuji Yuuta hated when he was around his brother.

He hated that aniki would always be better at tennis than him, no matter how hard he tried or practiced Yuuta knew he'd never catch up.

He hated the way aniki teased him, and that aniki could make him blush.

He hated the way aniki touched him. Yuuta especially hated the way his body leaned into the touches.

He hated how hot aniki's mouth was against his. Yuuta hated that his lips parted so quickly.

Yuuta really hated the little smile aniki would give him as he pulled away after the kiss, and the way aniki seemed to be looking into his very soul.

He hated how easily he let aniki undress him and push him down onto the bed. Yuuta hated the way his body trembled in response.

He hated the feel of aniki's body pressed against him, Yuuta particularly hated that his body arched up seemingly of its own violation.

Yuuta hated the sound of his voice when he gasped 'aniki' as his brother entered him. He hated the longing and the need he heard.

Yuuta hated when he wrapped his legs around aniki, and he hated the way it felt when his brother moved in him.

He hated the way his brother said his name, breathy and soft, as he came. Yuuta hated it when his voice sounded the same.

But what Fuji Yuuta really hated was that he didn't want it to stop.


Originally posted at the LJ community Fuji Kyoudai
Sign up to rate and review this story