Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sticking It Out

Three

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-01-10 - Updated: 2013-01-11 - 1086 words - Complete

2Exciting
Saturday Morning
Gerard

Half-awake, I reached across the bed to pull Frank closer to me. It took me a matter of seconds to realize he wasn’t there. It wasn’t very often I woke up, and Frank was missing. He would usually lie in bed and wait for me to wake up. Unless he was up making breakfast.

I smiled, rolling over and glancing at my alarm clock. It was almost ten in the morning. I couldn’t smell anything, so I doubted he was making breakfast. Maybe he was just watching TV or something.

I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Just then it struck me. Frank and I had a little bit of a fight last night. It was more of a disagreement, but a fight nonetheless. I remembered him being upset and leaving the room, and then I must have fallen asleep. Work was taking everything out of me, and I hated it. I barely spent any time with Frank anymore.

Stretching, I stood up. As soon as I was in the hallway, I knew something was wrong. As far as I could see, all the lights were still off in the house, and I couldn’t hear the TV. It wasn’t like Frank to sit alone in the quiet, and the dark. “Frankie?”

Nothing. I walked into the living room, searching. There was no sign of Frank anywhere, and everything looking fine. Maybe he just left to go to the store or something. Peeking out the window, I could still see both of our cars in the driveway. I was starting to get worried.

In a matter of minutes, I searched the entire house. Frank was nowhere to be found. There wasn’t a note, or anything. Either he went for a walk, or something bad had happened. That was pretty much what I narrowed my list down to. Unfortunately, I was pretty sure something bad had happened. It wasn’t like him to just leave, especially without leaving a note.

I did the only thing I could think of. My cell phone was still in my pants pocket from yesterday. I rushed back into the bedroom and found it. It only took me a few seconds to dial Frank’s number.

Somewhere in the house, a phone rang. In seconds, I was back in the living room. His phone was sitting on the coffee table. I threw my phone down on the couch and ran my hand through my hair.

Where could he be? I hadn’t even realized I was crying until I could taste the saltiness in my mouth.

I felt miserable. We fought last night, and then I fell asleep before I could apologize. Because it was my fault we fought. He said he wanted a baby, and I said no. All I wanted was my Frankie. I wanted to make him happy, even if it meant adopting a baby.

All of a sudden, Frank’s phone rang again. My heart was racing as I picked it up and looked at the screen. It was just Mikey. Maybe Frank was over visiting Mikey. I could only hope so.

“Mikey.” It took everything I had not to scream down the phone.

“Gerard?” I could hear the confusion in his voice. Obviously he wasn’t expecting me to answer. Which meant Frank wasn’t with him. “Jesus, I’ve been trying to call Frank all morning. Why isn’t he answering?”

This was bad, and getting worse with every second. “Mikey, I don’t know. I woke up this morning and he was gone. I-- I don’t know where he is.”

“Gerard. Listen to me. We will find him. I’m sure he’s fine.” I could hear shuffling in the background. “I’ll be there as soon as I can. Then we’ll go to the police and report him missing, okay?”

I just nodded into the phone, tears falling harder than before. All I wanted was Frank back. I almost lost him once because of my own stupidity, and I couldn’t have it happen again.

The phone started beeping at me. I hadn’t even noticed Mikey had hung up. I put the phone back on the coffee table and collapsed on the couch. I buried my face in my hands, and just let the tears fall. The last time I had cried like this was when Bert raped Frank, and almost broke us apart.

I knew it would take Mikey at least an hour to get here, and I wasn’t sure if I could wait that long. What if something really bad happened? For all I knew, Frank could be lying in a ditch somewhere. I needed to do something, but I didn’t know what.

Mikey said we would go to the police when he got here, but there had to be something else I could do. There had to be somewhere I could look, or something. But I knew there was nothing. I felt helpless.

I would never be able to forgive myself if something bad happened to my Frankie. I might not show it as much as I should, but I love him with all my heart. I always have.

My phone rang. I nearly jumped out of my own skin at the sound. It had to be Frank calling and saying he was okay. When I looked at the screen, my heart sank. It wasn’t Frank. It was someone from work.

“No. I’m off on the weekends, and besides--” The other person cut me off.

“Mr. Way, please. We really need you down here. I need you down here.”

“Emily. You are my assistant for a reason. You are supposed to assist me, by working as me when I’m not there.” I shook my head, tears falling. “Besides, I’m in the middle of a family emergency.”

“Oh. Can I ask...?” I could hear the concern in her voice.

“It’s Frank. He’s missing.” Saying it out loud only made it seem more real.

“Oh, well. Maybe I can come over and--”

“No. You stay there and keep everything under control. My brother is on his way. I’ll call you later and... check on everything.”

“Okay. I’m sure everything will be fine.” I nodded into the phone, hoping she was right.

A//N: You guys are so awesome :) Every time I get a new review it makes me smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story