Categories > Anime/Manga > Prince of Tennis

Pie (Not Kisses)

by call_twilight 0 reviews

Yuuta tried to believe that it was all about the pie.

Category: Prince of Tennis - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Fuji Shuusuke, Other - Published: 2006-07-27 - Updated: 2006-07-28 - 356 words - Complete

0Funny
Drabbles: Pie, Better than Pie, and ...Kisses

Disclaimer: snorts Completely and totally not my characters.
Note: FLUFF and SILLINESS, because the world needs more Fuji brothers fluff. All grammar mistakes belong to the grammar goblins that live in my brain.



Part the First: Pie

Yuuta told himself that he was only coming home for the food. He wasn't coming home because aniki had asked him too. The pie. Yuuta came home for the pie, and not because he missed aniki or anything. And most certainly not because of the kisses aniki had gave him in the middle of the night the past five times he had been home.

It was the leftover pie that had Yuuta sneaking out of his room in the early hours of the morning to the kitchen, not the kisses. And definitely not the knowledge that aniki would follow him.

Part the Second: Better than Pie

When aniki's thin arms wrapped around him Yuuta absolutely did not feel weak in the knees. When asked if he would share the pie Yuuta didn't stare as aniki delicately took the pie from the fork and into his mouth. Yuuta would never stare at aniki's mouth. Or think how aniki tasted better than pie...but now that he had just eaten pie would that make him taste even better?

Yuuta did not lean down then and kiss aniki to confirm his suspicions either. And he didn't realize that aniki tasted better than pie...Yuuta realized that aniki tasted better than anything.

Part the Third: ...Kisses

Yuuta tried to believe that it was all about the pie but it was difficult to think of anything beyond the feeling of aniki pressed against him.

Yuuta couldn't keep making excuses anymore.

He didn't let his aniki pull away as he had all the other times and when aniki tried to Yuuta pulled him back into a fierce kiss, clinging tightly to his shoulders. Yuuta didn't even savor the shocked gasp that aniki let out, and normally he loved it when he managed to shock his brother and gain the upper hand.

It hadn't ever been about the pie.
Sign up to rate and review this story