Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demond Love: Bound By Blood.

Chapter 1: New school

by Killjoy4everxx7 1 review

Gerard heads to his new school and sees Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-11 - Updated: 2013-01-12 - 547 words

0Unrated
GERARD'S POV
FUCK! New school. New ass-wholes! New teachers! School sucks! Sucks ass!
"Gerard! Wake up oh brother dearist!" I groan, waking up from my slumber.
"Do I have to go to that hell whole they call 'school'?" Mikey smirked.
"You are a demon arn't you?"
"Whatever" Mikey leaves my room and I get up and put on my Misfits T-shirt and my black skinny jeans. I feel so free in skinny jeans.
"Alright let's go!" I hear Mikey say from down the hall.
"I'm coming! Keep your underwear in your ass!"
"Haha! I'm not wearing any underwear!" I open my door and run down the stairs in lighting speed.
"Mikey, you sick fuck you!" He justs laughs and we're off to school. As I get vthere I notice some glares but I have learnt to ignore them for mostly I have alive long enough to.
"Hey everybody! Let's welcome the new fags to the school with a fight shall we?" I laughed and he looked at me with a confused expretion.
"I don't wanna hurt you." I say still giggling at how he thought he could fight me... HA!
"Hhahahaha! Did you hear that guys! Faggots kinda cocky!" He walked to me and pushed me.
"What? Can't fight now that you're up to the challenge?" I chuckle.
"I'm warning you. I can be provoked and I do have whitnesses." I say.
"Whatever. Let's just get this over with, shall we?" I simply nod. He punches me in the face and I pretend it hurts. His friends push me down and they start kicking me. I am now pretending to cry and Mikey is just standing there waiting for me to kick their asses.
"I think he's had enough." I start laughing and I get up with no trouble. Blood dripping down my back and face.
"Oh, is that the best you can do? I do believe that, how do you people put it, sucked?" I keep laughing and they people surruonding me began to back away from fear. I'm gonna have some fun.
"I would like you all to know that if any, and I mean any, of you try to fight me or my friends, I will personaly be digging your grave. Are we clear?" I got no response. My eyes turned black and everyone gasped.
"I said, 'Are we clear?!" I yelled.
"Yes!" everyone yelled back. My eyes went back to their normal color and I smiled saticfied with myself.
"Good. If you'll excuse me I'm late to class. Come on Mikey!" Mikey walked beside me to the way to class.
We got to the front door and walked to the teacher's desk.
"Excuse me mam, I'm Gerard Way and this is my brother Mikey and we're the new students." I say smiling.
FRANK'S POV
"Excuse me mam, I'm Gerard Way and this is my brother Mikey and we're the new students." I hear someone say. I look up to see the most beautiful boy I have ever seen in my life and I think I stared to long because I didn't hear the teacher tell him to sit next to me.
"Keep your mouth open too long you'll catch flies." He said then winked at me. Okay, this is the best day ever!
Sign up to rate and review this story