Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Shen Long Pirates

Chapter 4

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Harry joins the fleet

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-12 - Updated: 2013-01-12 - 545 words

3Original
Chapter 4


Just then there was a blast of strong magical power through the house. “What was that?” Said Remus.

“That’s the ‘Dragon Bonding’.” Said Arianna, she looked at the ‘Dragon’s Scroll’ and on it was a new member. Harry James Potter-Long, she smiled, closed her eyes and took off her hat. “Welcome to the fleet Cap’n. ” Xander looked at her.

“Wait a minute, you mean Harry’s…?” He said.

“A ‘Dragon Captain’?” She finished, “yes. The ‘Dragon Captain of Magic’,” she tossed him a copy of the scroll. “That’s every captain in the fleet.” She tossed Remus one as well. “Get acquainted with it, there will be a test in the morning.” Hermione perked up, “kidding sweetie.” She pouted; Arianna sighed and tossed her a copy as well. They opened them up and saw the list of captains on the fleet.

“Wow,” she said as she read the list of Captains.

“Yeah, some of them are very loyal to us.” Said Anna.


Meanwhile Harry and Adrian were talking about what his duties to the fleet were. “Well, we protect the Imperial clan, the innocent, reality and destroy our enemies.” Said Adrian, “We’re also like normal pirates. We pillage our enemies.”

“Do you have any stories?” Asked Harry.

“Duh, that’s another thing. Our adventures are so well known and enjoyable that we have a manga and anime about us.”

“Wow,” he said.

“Oh yeah, I forgot one little thing.” He got up and they started to go downstairs. “We also protect each other.”

They came down and the others saw them, Hermione saw Harry, then she rushed him in a flying glomp. “Harry! I’m so glad you’re okay.” She said, he hugged her back and saw Xander and gulpped.

“Um, hello Dr. Granger.” He said Xander just smiled at him.

“Hello Harry,” he said. “I’m glad you are alright.”

“Okay, I think that everyone’s here.” Said Adrian. “So, if you’re ready Harry?” Harry looked to Adrian, confused.

“Huh?” He said, Adrian sighed.

“Raise your right hand,” said Arianna. So he did, “now repeat after Adrian.” He nodded his head.

Through powerful gaze and cosmic’s light, ” said Adrian.

Through powerful gaze and cosmic’s light, ” repeated Harry.

No innocent shall fall to evil’s blight.

No innocent shall fall to evil’s blight.

If hope is lost and you’re in fight,

If hope is lost and you’re in fight,

Leave it to us and live your life!

Leave it to us and live your life! ” Just then he had felt powers flow in to him. Adrian smiled and nodded his head.

“Welcome to the fleet.” Said Adrian, “now. All you have is choose your first mate.”

“How do I do that? Just ask?” Just then Harry felt a nice warm feeling. “Whoa.”

“That’s the power of Shen Long, find the person where it’s stronger to you and that’s your first mate.” So Harry went over to Hermione and the others and felt it from Hermione.

“Once again, I have to ask you to be by my side.” She hugged him tightly.

“Of course I will. I'm going to say 'no'?” she said.

“Welcome to the fleet Hermione,” said Arianna.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story