Categories > Original > Drama > Believe Me

Truth

by SilenceHurts 1 review

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-01-13 - Updated: 2013-01-13 - 286 words

1Original
I walk home slowly not caring I I’m past my curfew. I lightly knock on the door, mom answers. She’s talking on the phone; I’m guessing is the lawyer. Mom and dad are getting divorced and all she cares about is how much money she will get, i guess love does run out. I run past her not bothering to say anything, I just want to shower and get his scent of me. But before I can close the door mom walks in.” where were you it’s late!” I take a deep breath. “Mom, I need to go to the hospital I was just raped.” Saying it made me realize that it did happen. Mom giggled. “Stop joking around, I don’t believe you now get dressed it’s time for bed.” Her phone starts to ring and she leaves me, no help from her what so ever. “MOM!” I yell but she’s gone. I crawl into my bed and slowly fall asleep. I wake up screaming everything that happened last night still haunts me in my dreams. “What’s wrong Lily? Dad is standing next to my bed. “Just a bad dream” I whisper. He looks me over; I’m still wearing my clothes from last night. I look dirty and have blood stains and my knees are cut. “What happened to you?” I take a few seconds questioning if he will believe me. “Dad, I was raped last night.” He’s eye widen. “What?” he shakes he’s head. “Dad please believe me, I told mom and she didn’t do anything about it or believed me!” he sighs. “Come with me were going to the hospital right now!”
Sign up to rate and review this story