Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're The Key To My Cure.

Bang, Bang You're Dead.

by Cemetery-Girl 1 review

"The voice's told me to give them what they deserve. I didn't want to, I'm not a bad man. I promise" Frank mumbled.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-01-10 - Updated: 2013-01-18 - 1701 words

0Unrated
“They deserved it” The man mumbled with a slightly twisted smirk on his face. He looked down at the palm of his hand, tracing the deep inset lines with his index finger.
“What do you mean, they deserved it?” The officer bellowed, slamming his hands on the edge of the desk and arising to his feet. He glared at the boy in the seat opposite.
“Exactly what I said” He let his hand drop down by his side, sinking back into his seat. He looked up at the officer and smiled innocently.
“So 3 innocent teachers and 17 innocent students deserved to die, did they Mr Iero?” The police officer clenched his jaw in annoyance, narrowing eyes at the boy.
“Please call me Frank” He scoffed, that slight smirk returned to his face. That smirk really did hide a lot. Frank was once a polite, well-mannered boy who wasn’t cocky in the slightest, but after years of bullying and having no-one to care for him he’d developed a high level of bitterness towards the human race.

“Frank” The officer said coldly, pausing for a second. “Please do share, why did you kill them?” He slowly sat back down in his chair, picking up a pencil off the desk waiting for Frank to respond.
“They treated me like shit, they bullied me” Frank slowly stood up, gripping onto the edge of the desk. He began to grind his teeth, which made a squeaky sound that broke the awkward silence within the room. “They ruined my fucking life. They made me do things to myself I never even wanted to do.” Frank mumbled in anger through gritted teeth. He slowly pulled up the sleeve of his shirt, revealing his pale pink scars that covered his pale wrist.
The officer glanced at Frank’s wrist than up at him “I see…” He nodded slowly and began to make notes in his notepad.
Frank fell back into his chair and looked at his feet. “What you writing?” He whispered as he looked up at the officer, his eyes full of hurt; he didn’t like to talk his scars or how he had been treated badly his entire life.
“Things” The police officer mumbled, glancing up at Frank then back down at his notepad. He continued to scribble notes on the page.
“I have major depression you know… I got medication, never take it tho” Frank folded his arms across his chest, chewing hard upon his bottom lip. “They say, sometimes… Depression, it can make you do crazy things you know. I hear voices occasionally, but they sorta tell me end it for myself… but, this time, I guess it went the other way, you know…” Frank mumbled quietly, he rapidly blinked away the tears in his eyes, and then let out a long deep sigh.

The officer slowly arose to his feet, and walked to the door. “I’ll be two minutes” The officer walked out of the door slowly closing it behind him. Frank eyes skimmed around the dimly lit room, and then looked back down at his feet. He bit harder on his lip till he could taste the irony flavour of his blood; slowly he ran his tongue over the tiny puncture mark on his lip, the irony flavour filling his mouth once again.

Frank closed his eyes for a second;
He clutched the pistol with both hands, one his fingers brushing lightly over the trigger. You could see the fear intoxicating the students face’s as Frank ambled around the classroom. “If only you’d of listened to me, paid me some attention instead of joining in with the cruel jokes like all the other students did” Frank spat, a stream of warm salty tears running down his cheeks. He turned around and pointed the gun towards the teacher. He stepped forward, standing in front of the wooden oaked desk. He pressed the barrel of the gun against the teacher’s forehead, his finger brushing over the trigger slightly; he applied a tiny bit of pressure. “I’m so so so sorry” Frank whispered, before pressing down fully on the trigger. There was a loud bang that echoed around the classroom and halls, there blood was splattered all over the walls and all over Frank’s face and shirt. He took a deep breath, trying to put to the back of his mind what he had just done, and then he slowly turned around looking at the students.
“So who’s next, I wonder?” He stopped in front of a young looking girl with big hazel brown eyes, and light brown hair that hung loosely by the sides of her face. He tapped the gun against his chin, smirking down at her. “You…” He pointed the gun towards her. “You, you were the girl who… who got me beat up so bad, I had to be hospitalised…” Frank looked at the ground for a second, tears still streaming down his face. He looked back at her, and pressed down hard on the trigger. Bang


“I’m sorry.” He cried out. He opened his eyes wide, and looked around. This wasn’t the police room, it was different. He glanced down at the white shirt and trousers he was dressed in, he tugged at the shirt with a confused expression on his face.
“Hi.” A man mumbled, he was sat on the end of the bed Frank was lying on. His legs were crossed, and a huge smirk was stretched across his face.
Frank sat up startled, staring at the man sat on the end of his bed. “Urm, Hi?” Frank rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands, and glanced around the room again noticing another bed at the other side of the room.
“Look at me when we are having a conversation” He muttered in a low tone, grabbing Frank’s chin and making him look at him.
Frank looked at the man with wide eyes. “S-s-sorry?” He stuttered, feeling slightly uneasy.
“You should be” The man whispered in almost a hiss, leaning closer to Frank. He slowly took his hand away from Frank’s face. “I’m Gerard, and you are?”
“F-f-frank” He stuttered again.
“Ah Frank, I like that name. Do you like my name?” Gerard tilted his head slightly, glaring at Frank. Frank nodded quickly in agreement, clearly scared of the man sat in front of him.
“Urgh, where are we? I mean how did I get here” Frank wanted to look around the room again but he was scared of how Gerard might react.
Gerard slowly leant in closer “It’s like a prison, but for the mentally insane” He laughed hard down Frank’s ear, causing Frank to quickly lean backwards away from the clearly delusional man.
“I… I… I shouldn’t be here. I should be on death row for my crimes, no…” Frank slowly across to his feet. Woah Frank thought. It felt like the room was spinning around him, slowly he placed his hands on the side of his head, rubbing his temples. He dropped back onto the bed, looking up at the ceiling, the lights looking like they were dancing around the room changing colour each time he blinked.
“It’s just the sedative they gave you, to get you here. You’ll be wide awake soon.” Gerard informed, kneeling over Frank. Frank raised one of his hands up, and gently pushed Gerard away.
“I… Sleep now.” Frank whispered, as he rolled on to his side. Closing his eyes tightly, within in minutes Frank was back in his sleeping state.


“You are no fun” Hissed Gerard, climbing of the end of Frank’s bed and walking to the other side of the room. He quickly snatched the notepad and red biro from the end of his bed. The book was filled with drawings Gerard had obviously spent hours drawing. The drawings Gerard drew were very sick and twisted that in a way fit his mind perfect; after the crime he had it had always been suspected that he had ‘A screw loose’. Even as a child Gerard a slightly sick twisted sense of humour, he’d laugh at things that weren’t considered funny and once when he was in elementary he brought a dead squirrel in for show and tell, the teachers did not appreciate that nor did the students who were pretty scared by the fact that it’s intestines were hanging half out of its body.

Gerard glanced over at Frank he looked so perfectly at peace when he was sleeping, Gerard liked that. He slowly raised the pen to his lips, and chewed on the end of it gently. Gerard glanced back down at his note-pad and began to sketch out the outline of Frank’s body on a new sheet of paper, he drew the outline of another man stood over Frank holding a knife to his back. “Die. Die. Die” He screamed at the note pad as he began to scribble across the sheet of paper furiously. “How dare you fall asleep on me” He muttered, clenching his jaw. He quickly pushed the notepad and pen down the side of his bed, as a nurse walked into the room.
“Have you taken your sleeping pills, Gerard?” The nurse question, walking over to Gerard holding a little cup filled with pills.
“No” He glared up at her, his big brown eyes staring up into her light blue ones. She handed him the little cup.
“Take these please” She said softly, Gerard tipped the three pills back into his mouth, swallowing them reluctantly. “Good.” She smiled, gently took the little cup from his hand and walked back out of the room. She locked the door behind her, and walked down the corridor.

Gerard turned onto his side slowly, and stared at the plain white wall. He grabbed his pillow from under his head, and hugged it tightly to his chest. The pills were slowly taking their effect on him. His eyes began to feel heavy; he was struggling to keep the open. Before he could say anything he was fast asleep, hugging the pillow tighter…
Sign up to rate and review this story