Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Freak Like Me

Chapter Two

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

"Frankie, come on then!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-01-14 - Updated: 2013-01-16 - 1036 words

2Exciting
Hi there guys. So just a little annoying note to tell you to read this story. http://ficwad.com/story/212884. It is based of the same film and this is and this fic inspired her to write it. So please check it out? Sorry I took aaaaggggeeeesss to update, I should be quicker next time. Please R and R. I'm sorry this is only really filler, it should get exciting very soon. XoXoDakota

“So your parents know you are staying at mine tonight?” I nod, and then realise how foolish I look nodding at thin air.
 “Uh-huh.” I reply into the phone, a brand new shiny thing I had gotten for my birthday after whining about how shitty and outdated my old one was. Stupid really, how much silly, trivial little things like having the latest phone or the 'right' pair of sneakers used to mean so much to me.

“Okay then. And they have no clue about our plans?” Mikey doubles checks.

“Not a one.” I say nervously, almost dreading the night to come. I hadn’t dared to tell them about the Cirque Du Freak; that would have only caused problems and resulted in a long, serious lecture. I wasn`t stupid.

I can practically see the brown haired boy grinning smugly over the phone at the slight tremor to my voice. “Excellent. I`ll pick you up in an hour. Be ready.” He warns and hangs up without so much as a goodbye.

I sigh and return my phone to its case then grab my backpack stuffed with a fresh change of clothes for tomorrow, toothbrush and a few snacks and DVDs for after the freak show. Nothing too frightening, I had decided. I was terrified enough as it was.

“All set for Mikey coming to get you then?” Mom asks chirpily as I enter the living room in search of my deep purple converse.

My stomach does a nervous flip and I nod, not trusting my voice not to shake.

“Now don`t be staying up too late, don`t watch anything too scary or gory and don`t let him bully you into playing those silly little games of his.” I open my mouth to object, but she holds up a hand to stop me. “I know he`s your friend, Frank, but even you have to admit that Mikey has the ability to make you ignore all common sense and wrap you around his little finger.”

Like I didn’t know that. How else would he be getting me to go to this damned show tonight even though I was scared senseless? Mikey-Batshit-Crazy-Way could be a manipulative little fucker when he wanted to be. So all the time then.

“Frankie, come on then!” I hadn’t heard the door even open but there he was, wearing a ripped pair of leather pants and a knee melting cocky grin, Mikey was standing, arms folded, one eyebrow raised in the doorway.

“Mrs. Iero.” His smile widens, showing of a set of sharp little teeth.

“Mikey.” Mom nods curtly, making her dislike of him perfectly clear as usual, before I am, dragged by my arm out into the chilly autumn air.

“She doesn`t like me very much, does she? Thinks I`m a terrible influence on her precious little angel.”

I frown at that but stay silent as we walk the short distance from my house to his. When we arrive ten minutes later at seventeen melancholy walk a pizza delivery guy is waiting impatiently tapping his foot .Mikey smirks and chucks his money, not waiting for the change and drags me inside.  The place was a mess, as usual but I was used to it. I follow the lanky teen up the twisting stairs littered with washing and rubbish to his bedroom, which was surprisingly a little neater. We chew the pizza, him excitedly talking about something in one of his many horror books. Mikey loves anything to do with ghosts, goblins and ghouls. He was quite the expert actually.

All too soon it was half six and time to leave.

The show was being held in the abandoned movie theatre on the other side of town.

“Won`t your mom miss her car?” I ask as the ignition key it turned and the engine purrs into life.

Mikey scoffs and adjusts the mirrors, quickly fixing his perfect soft brown locks. . “Nah. She won’t even notice it`s gone. Too busy getting pissed of her head to even check.” I always felt uneasy whenever Mikey referred to her as that, but said nothing.  

“And she won’t notice we`re gone?”

This earns me a mighty eye roll.

“But what if she goes in your room and sees we aren’t there? She`d call my mom and then we would be in huge trouble.” Why hadn’t I worried about all this before? Why now, when we were nearly there?

“What? Go in my room without permission? That old bitch wouldn’t fucking dare.” In case you hadn't already noticed, Mikey and his Mom didn’t exactly see eye to eye and his dad was never around, not since he had ran off with some blonde tart last year, as Mikey told it.

“Do you think it will really be, well ya know, real? Or will it just be guys in masks?” I hoped it was just one big elaborates hoax so I didn’t have to look a fool getting afraid in front of him. Mikey was my best friend, but he wasn’t above laughing and teasing me if I got frightened. In fact, he would love that.

“I dunno, Frankie. I sure hope not otherwise I`ll want my fucking money back.” he says pounding his right fist on the steering wheel. “Oh look.” He smiles. “I think we`re here. Let me just turn round and park.”

I gulp, taking in the decrepit old building. It looked deserted, like something out of an old black and white horror film.

Hey there, me again. Just letting you know I have the next chapter written and should be able to update within the next three days.
XoXoDakota
Sign up to rate and review this story