Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > grey eyes

verbal acid

by banditlestrange 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-18 - Updated: 2013-01-19 - 1050 words

-1OOC
Mikey sat in his room thinking about everything. He felt so awful for letting his parents take everything out on Gerard. Gerard was his role model. He's been strong through so much and Mikey couldn't even take a punch. He was so weak. He didn't deserve everything he had. He didn't deserve his house, his food, he didn't even deserve his own body. He went downstairs into his fathers tool box nervously. He opened it to the surprise of his dads blade being gone. Where could it be? Suddenly it hit him. He rushed up stairs and frantically knocked on Gerard's door. There was no answer so he tried to open it but it was locked. He called for his parents who came rushing to the cry of there little boy. They busted open the door and Mikey ran inside screaming for Gerard. There was no answer so he want to the bathroom to look. There he was, Mikey's role model, sitting in a tub filled with blood. Mikey hurried over and tried to lift him out. There was only one problem. Mikey wasn't exactly the strongest person in the world and Gerard wasnt exactly the lightest person out there? He's tried to pulled him out as fast as he could but it took a while. Finally he laid Gerard on the bathroom floor. He looked so life less. Mikey quickly called for his parents to come help him! They came in and told Mikey to get away from his selfish disappointment of a brother. The dad saw his blade on the floor so he picked it up and made a big slash on Gerard's stomach with it and threw it to the side. Then he kicked his head up against the cold hard bathtub and left. How could they do that to there son? Mikey quickly ran down stairs andcalled the hospital who arrived in minutes. They put Gerard on a stretcher and carried him down to the ambulance. Mikey saw the blade and quickly picked it up and hid it then jumped in the ambulance.
.
.
.
.
Gerard woke up in the hospital with a blurry vision. His body was tingaling, he was dizzy, and he felt like he was about to throw up. He sat up whiched caused his pain to grow even more but he was used to pain like this so he didn't react much. The last thing he remembered was slowly sinking in the bloody bath tub and then everything going black. Before he had time to register everything going on he was takeled in a hug. Gerard looked up only to see Mikey. he looked around the room but no one else was there.
Mikey finally let go of Gerard. Gerard looked at Mikey he could see him trying to hold back tears. Gerard shyed a way from him. Why was he crying he didn't even care about him. they didn't even talk. Mikey saw him being abused every single day by his parents and the kids at his school and never did anything about it. he never even asked if he was okay...
.
.
.
.
Mikey was in Hawaii with his wife Alicia. they rented a beach house for three and a half months. Mikey was afraid of the ocean so he couldn't go out onto the beach but Alicia loved it more than anything else and Mikey loved her more than anything else. She was the moon and stars to him, she was the Juliet to his Romeo the Lilo to him stitch. so mikey rented this beach house just for her and sat on the patio each and everyday watching her play happily on the beach.
.
.
.
.
Alicia sat on the hot steamy beach sore and hurt. The waves were really rough today just like she liked it! She was all scraped up and nearly drowned 5 times how else could her day get any better?! She loved the rush of it all! Suddenly she heard a phone ringing. It wasn't her ring tone but it seemed to be coming from her purse. she looked around in it only to find Mikey's phone. "Shit I must've taken the wrong phone," she thought. She was in such a rush this morning. She looked at the the caller id. It said it was Linsey Mikey's brothers wife. Why was she calling? Usually Gerard called not her. "Should I answer it?" She thought but the phone stopped ringing a second later. She stared at the phone for a minute then a notification popped up that said there was a message. "I'm sure it isn't that important. I highly doubt Mikey will mind if I listen to it" she thought as she clicked it.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Mikey it's Lindsey. Gerard is apparently hurt badly and I though you might want to know. I could honestly care less he's your problem now! Good luck with that bitch! Your sure gonna need it!" Linsey said angrily through the phone. She stubbornly stuffed her phone in her purse and went over to bandit.
.
.
.
"Where daddy?" Bandit said curiously.
.
.
.
"He's in a room somewhere in here." Lindsey said a little annoyed. Why did bandit care so much about him? I mean really? He's just a useless little priss.
.
.
.
"Let go see!" She said she stood up and carefully started to clean up her coloring books and crayons. Her daddy always taught her that she needed to clean up her mess because her mess was her mess and no one else's.
.
.
.
"He's done something very bad so we aren't going to see him for a while."
.
.
.
Those words hit bandit coldly and hardly. "No daddy?" She said close to tears. She missed her daddy so so much. She hasn't even seen him in a few days. She needed her daddy with her every day. She needed him now more than ever. She dropped to her knees and stared at the floor with tears dripping down her cheeks slowly. "No daddy?" She said.
.
.
.
"No daddy" Linsey said in her cold hard voice as she picked bandit up and stomped away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alica kept staring at her phone for what seemed like eternity. How could lny-z say that. Why would lynz say that? Lynz, out of all the people in the world, why did it have to be lynz...?
Sign up to rate and review this story