Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalized One-Shot Trade

For Hozzie (:

by ReturnFromTheAshes 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-01-19 - Updated: 2013-01-19 - 1145 words

0Unrated
Rain poured down from large grey clouds as a teenage girl made her way down the sidewalk. To her dismay, her boots made soft squeaky noises each time she took a step.
As she tucks a strand of black hair behind her ear, Hollie approaches Belleville High School with caution. The girl sighs, not particularly excited about her first day of school.

"Lets get this over with." She mumbles to herself walking through the doors.

"Watch out freak." Someone snickers. Hollie looks up to see a tall, busty blonde standing over her. She laughs, "Hey Courtney, check this new girl out!" she calls over another blue eyed, blonde girl to her side. They both push Hollie down on the hard white floor. She winces as she lands on her back. "Aw, Serena I think we hurt her!" Courtney laughs sarcastically. The raven haired girl tries to sit up, but her face comes into contact with a ruby red high heel. "Fuck off." Hollie chokes out. Then the bell rings signaling that class was starting. The two girls walk away snickering.

Hollie brushes down her skirt and sits up. Her day was already off to a bad start.
"Need any help up?" A shy, but strong voice asks. Hollie looks up to see a tall, hazel eyed boy with his hand extended to her. She nods in reply, reaching for his hand and gripping it. The boy pulls her up, but then after a few seconds he realizes that he was still holding her hand and blushes.

"Uh, I-I'm Gerard." He states flipping the black hair out of his eyes, his face still red.

"I'm Hollie, but you can call me Hozzie." She replies sweetly.

Gerard smiled at the name. He thought it suited a pretty girl like her well. "Don't pay any mind to Serena and Courtney. They're bitches to everyone and anyone." He assures her. She nodded.

"I figured, they look like the slutty sharks at my old school." Gerard laughs at her comment.

Hollie reaches in her coat pocket and unfolds her schedule. "Do you happen to know where Mrs. Farrell's class is?" She asks him.

Gerard nods taking the piece of paper and observing it. "Yeah, I'm in that class, too. C'mon I'll walk with you."

The two both smile and lock arms, skipping down the hallway to first period.

*
Through out the day Hollie and Gerard grew fond of each other. They both were interested in a lot of the same things, like music and horror movies. Also Gerard started to develop a bit of a crush on her. He didn't see why people would pick on her, she was absolutely gorgeous and amazing.

"Hey Hozzie, I've got a question." Gerard states as they exit the school building.

"Okay, shoot."

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out over at my house tonight. We can watch Orphan and episodes of Supernatural. It will be great!" Gerard felt kind of nervous about asking her. He barley knew the girl for a day and he already is really attracted to her.

"Sure of course! Here's my number, I'll text you my address and you can come pick me up later." Her eyes brighten as she hands him the folded piece of paper with her cell number. Gerard was really surprised she has agreed.

"O- okay I'll talk to you later." He waves as she walks off. But she suddenly stops.

"Thank you, Gee."

"For what?"

"For being my only friend." She runs up to him and pecks him on the cheek.

His face immediately turns red and his lips rise into a smile.

Later that day, Hollie packs her things and gets dressed in a thin white long sleeve shirt, some shorts, and converse sneakers. She had already text Gerard her address and what time to pick her up, so he could be there any minute now.

"Hollie, darling your friend is here!" As if on cue her mom calls up to stairs to her. Hollie takes in a deep breathe and grabs her bags.

"I'm coming mom!" Hozzie replies, walking down the stairwell.

She then comes face to face with Gerard. He smiles and pushes his hands into his pockets.

"Ready to go?" he asks. Hollie nods and walks out the door as he hold it open for her.

*
"Gee! I can't watch this anymore." Hollie hides behind his shoulder after watching someone get murdered on the television. Gerard laughs.

"Oh come on it isn't that scary!" He exclaims still giggling. She punches his arm playfully.

"Yes it was! How was that not frightening to you?"

"Eh, I guess I'm just used to it. I watch way to many horror movies." Gerard yawns. "I'm tired. You ready to crash?" he asks sitting up. She nods.

Gerard then grabs a few blankets and pillows then sets them neatly on the couch. "I'm going to go to my room. Are you okay in here?"

Hollie hesitates. "Yeah, I'm fine." She lied. Hozzie didn’t like to be alone in the dark.

"Okay, see you in the morning." He walks off running his hand though his hair and scratching his lower back.

Hollie sighs and quickly lays down on the couch. After watching that creepy movie she became paranoid by the darkness after a while and could hear moving around and the floor creaking. She gets up to investigate.

"Who's there?" She asks but then mentally facepalms at the question. Hollie knew she wouldn’t get a reply.

Her head peers into the kitchen and she sees a tall, slender figure with glasses drinking out of the milk carton. Hollie's eyes widen because she thought her and Gerard were alone in the house. She screams and runs to Gerard's room.

The figure turns to the direction of the scream and sees nothing. He shrugs his shoulders then pushes his glasses back up the bridge of his nose.

Gerard hears his door open and sits up. He sees the raven haired girl walk in with tears in her eyes.

"Hollie what’s wrong?" He asks.

"Th-there was this really skinny and tall thing in the kitchen." She stutters. Gerard laughs and pats the spot next to him. She quickly walks over and engulfs him in a hug.
"That was my brother, Mikey. But you can still sleep in here if you want." She nods and he pulls the covers over them.

Gerard notices how beautiful her eyes were. Even when the were wet with tears, they were bright and big. He then things this was the perfect time to tell her.

"You know, I really like you, Hollie. Alot." He smiles. Hozzie then hugs him. "I like you too, Gerard. I like you too..."

At that moment they both fall asleepy happily in each others arms.

A/N Sorry if there is any errors! :/
Sign up to rate and review this story