Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rosemary Hotel

Chapter Six

by Hozzie 4 reviews

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-21 - 943 words - Complete

0Unrated
[A/N] - I just got back from the Doctors who says I need a blood test and to take some pills and whatever else. He also told me I need to lose weight. So I'm not in the best of moods and just wanna write ;/

Penina and Lauren stood in front of the railings from the balcony overlooking the swimming pool "I don't like it up here. I'm scared." Lauren said.

"I know. But it'll just take one jump. And then everything will be okay."

Lauren looked down at the pool "I can't swim."

"I know." Penina sighed "But it won't hurt, I promise. And then we can be together forever. And no one will bother us. We'll be free to play as much as we want."

Lauren looked back up at Penina "Why can't you just come with me, Mommy, Daddy and Amy?"

"Because I can't leave here and you can't leave me." Penina said sternly.

Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Raven and Amy all ran towards the swimming pool. They saw Lauren standing in front of the railings, holding on tightly but none of them could see Penina standing next to her "Lauren!" Raven yelled, knowing that Lauren couldn't swim.

Lauren twisted around "Mommy!"

Gerard, Mikey and Ray tried to get through the doors but it was locked tightly and the glass was hard to break. As they tried to break through, Penina shoved Lauren hard and she fell down into the pool. Raven gapsed "OPEN THE DOOR!"

"We're trying!" Gerard yelled "Is there a back entrance?"

Amy, Ray and Mikey ran around to the back entrance while Raven and Gerard stayed at the front entrance. The back entrance was locked too but that didn't stop them trying to get in.

Lauren tried her best to get out of the pool, trying to move herself closer to the shallow end. Finally she managed to get her feet on the ground and pushed herself up above the water. She gasped for breath... Just as Penina put her hand on her head and shoved her back under the water "Don't worry, not much longer now." Penina said as Lauren wriggled and squirmed beneath her "And then we can be together forever."

"Penina..." A faint, child-like voice said "Penina..." Penina looked around before vanishing into thin air.

Gerard managed to open the door and ran inside with Raven following him. She made her way towards the steps while Gerard leaped over the balcony and landed in the pool. At that moment Mikey got the back entrance open and the three of them ran inside.

Gerard swam towards Lauren, scooped her up in his arms and lifted her up above the water. He waded through the water until he reached the side and laid her down "Lauren!" Raven cried, kneeling next to her. Ray bent down next to her and put his arm around her. Amy burst into tears "No! My baby!"

Suddenly Lauren coughed and water spluttered out of her mouth then she opened her eyes "Thank Goodness!" Ray cried, hugging her close.

"Lauren, do you see Penina anywhere?" Gerard asked.

Lauren looked around and shook her head "No, she's gone." She wrapped her arms around Ray's neck "Daddy..."

Penina had gone to Jennifer's room. She had been the one calling her "You'd really do that for me?" Penina asked. Jennifer made some of her odd noises "Yes, if you did, I'd let them go." Jennifer made the noises again "Okay." Penina was confused "But I don't understand. You kept me away for so long. I thought you didn't love me anymore." Jennifer made another noise "Okay, little sister." Penina smiled. She reached over and stroked Jennifer's cheek tenderly.





Lauren was wrapped in a fluffy towel and sat in the playroom with Raven while Amy and Ray went to get Jennifer "I don't get it man did Penina just give up?" Gerard asked.

Mikey sighed "Looks like it."

There was a scream from upstairs and Gerard and Mikey raced into the room. Amy was crying again and Ray left the room to call for an ambulance but it was clearly too late. Jennifer was dead.




"Are you gonna be okay?" Gerard asked as Raven finished packing up the car.

She nodded and looked at them "The ambulance said it was probably another stroke. Do you think Penina could have had anything to do with it?"

"We don't know for sure but it's possible." Mikey told her.

Amy came outside holding onto Lauren's hand followed by Ray "Hey you guys ready to go?" They all nodded.

Gerard walked over to Lauren "Hey Lauren, you sure that Penina's gone now?"

"I'm sure." Lauren smiled "I'd see her."

"Alright, let's go then." Raven said.

As she want to walk away, Mikey took Raven's arm "Raven, I'm really sorry."

"You have nothing to apologise for." Raven told him "You saved my daughter." She hugged him quickly before getting in the car and driving away with her family.

Gerard and Mikey smiled at each other.





Rosemary Hotel was left alone for a while. To anyone who was dared to go inside, it looked empty. There was no one there.

No one but two little girls in the playroom who played games day after day. No one could see them so no one could bother them. One girl had long chestnut brown hair, the other black. The one with with chestnut brown hair was using a skipping rope and they were both jumping over it, both of them laughing.

They'd both got what they wanted. Peace from the rest of the world.




[A/N] - Hope you guys liked the fic? :3
Sign up to rate and review this story