Categories > Original > Poetry > Overdue

Overdue

by BipolarUnicorn 1 review

Believe me when I say, my suicide is long overdue.

Category: Poetry - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-03-08 - 403 words

0Unrated
I need silence, complete and utter silence.
Silence to think,
To focus,
To comprehend,
To do anything
Just silence my world.

Silence it now! I can't bare to hear you cry!

I need sight to see my writing, crystal clear and completely visible.
Sight is a good thing.

Maybe I don't want to see! Maybe I don't want to see my failures! Sight means nothing to me! Fuck you all! Kill me! Kill me now!

So goodbye, goodbye.
Leave me hear to die.
It's all I ever wanted and all I've ever hoped for.

Who needs food? Who needs blood?

Yes! Yes! Let me leave! Don't let me see you cry, it'll make it harder for you!

I'm packing up and leaving.
It's time for me to go.
I'm sorry if I meant anything to you.
It's better of this way.

Fuck my life, fuck everything in it. I don't care anymore, maybe I'll be better of dead!

But in all reality, maybe you have guessed it, but I'm already dead. Maybe it's just a ghost writing this, you'll never know.

I wish my death was real, not one would care. Not one would bat an eyelash for my tragic death.

My funeral would be gorgeous, not that anyone would attend. I've been planning ever since I was born.

I love the look on your face reading this, horrified and sympathetic.

Don't feel bad, it's not your fault, it's all mine.

There is nothing anyone can do to stop me now, my suicide has been long overdue and the time is ticking away for the moment when I permanently fade to grey.

Grey ash from the fire burning underground flys up through the burning horizon, let no one love me any further.

My time has come, the clock struck noon.
Just as across the world, there was a full moon.
It's time to go, I'm sad to say. Not for me but for you.

I give up, it useless to try.
I'm done for.
I'm not scared anymore.

All I hear is the static on the radio and the ringing in my ears. My vision is blurry and my mouth is dry.

Just let me think and relive my life in these last 7 minutes in peace.
Let me just say again and believe me this time around,

This suicide is long overdue. And this time there is nothing left you could ever do.
Sign up to rate and review this story