Categories > Comics > Spider-Man > Team Amazing saves the world

Team Amazing saves the world

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

This story was inspired by RebukeX7's 'Spidey's Life is a Game' on Fanfiction.net set in the 'Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 verse

Category: Spider-Man - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Norman Osborn,Peter Parker - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-01-17 - Updated: 2013-01-18 - 715 words

1Original
There was a special report and it was Team Despair but, instead of Akuma there was a new team member. She was dressed in a small, purple breastplate, supported with black straps that fasten to form a spider pattern on her back. She wears long, baggy, off-white colored trousers and purple tights, and long, fingerless gloves. Her fingernails and toenails are painted bright pink. She has dark hair styled into two horn-like bangs at the top of her head, which appear to be fastened with pink ribbons. She also wears Tae Kwon Do foot garments. Her left eye was slightly glowing and she was licking her lips.

The Goblin removed his hood, “I challenge that weakling Spiderman to a ‘Winner takes all’ battle to the death!” He said.

(New Sogaria)


Peter was watching in disbelief, he was there visiting his newly remarried and newly impregnated wife after he had impregnated her Mary Jane and Red Sonya had merged in to one person. She was still trying to get used to it. Peter wasn’t slacking after the tournament; he had trained with the greatest ninja master in the world.

He was the creator of the ‘Way of the Spider’ and personally trained Peter in the art. He had become the Grandmaster of the art and took on Laura as a student. He was dressed in all black, a shirt, slacks and boots. He was now buffed and now looked like a true hero. The Sogarian empress looked to her consort trying to figure out what’s on his mind.

“Tiger?” she said. He looked over to her and smiled.

“My lady,” he said with a bow. She rolled her eyes, “with your permission I would like to take my team back to America to give my answer.”

“First off, you call me that again I’m going to hurt you.” She said and he chuckled, “you are not my servant. You are my husband and consort. Second, you have my permission just be careful.” She went to him and kissed him on the lips. “Bring me victory,” she said as she stared in his eyes.


“It shall be done my empress!” With that he got the other members of Team Amazing. Laura was now a very powerful fighter she could give Wolverine a run for his money. She was in a pair of black leather pants with red chaps, boots, a black sports bra with a white combination of the X-Men logo, the Avengers logo and a spider on her chest, black leather gauntlets with openings for her claws and a red and black hoodie that stopped just past her top with the logo on her back and a black spider on her left pec.

(With Laura)

She was meditating and focusing on Hope to make sure she was alright when her connection with Peter had gotten stronger, she smiled because she knew he wouldn’t overwhelm her. She constantly thanked Phoenix for their psychic connection; she opened her eyes and looked over to Peter. “What’s up?” She said.

“We need to head back to America.” He said.

“Why?”

“Ozbourne’s challenging me to a ‘Winner takes all’ fight.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“Nope, where’s Chun Li?” Just then someone flipped down, landed and started to throw a crap load of kicks at him and he blocked them all. Then he came in with blows which the person evaded then they started to fight in mid-air. It was like a ballet and they both threw a jump kick ending the battle. “I’ll never stop being impressed in your talents Chun Li.” Even though she had been in the Marvel universe for a year she hasn’t lost a step in her skills. She was in her normal gear but now she had an Avengers pin on her collar.

They bowed to each other, and then she looked at him. “What’s going on?” She said.

“Did you hear what I told Laura?”

“Yeah but why? We beat him?”

“He’s a sore loser, come on let’s go.” So they got on a Quintjet and headed to America.


TBC

This story was inspired by RebukeX7’s ‘Spidey’s Life is a Game’. It was also written on my birthday.
Sign up to rate and review this story