Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Hinata's Idea

by Ar1su

A product of my fantasies that doesn't relate that much to the show. Yuri, yaoi and het porn.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Tsunade - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-22 - Updated: 2013-01-23 - 2540 words - Complete

?Blocked
The five of them were tied by their wrists in a row, their legs bound far apart so that their leaking pussies were on full display. With a grin, Tsunade looked over in pleasure at their flushed bodies signalled for Shizune to bring the toys over. Shizune, who was completely naked, obeyed the command, carrying a boxful of toys over to Tsunade.
“What do you need, milady?” she asked in a sultry voice.
“Bend over and touch the ground, with your sexy ass facing towards the row of wet sluts,” the hokage grinned as she handed her personal assistant a vibrator. Getting the drift, Shizune slid it deep into her slick pussy, moaning softly. Her moans became louder as Tsunade immediately put it on the highest setting, and the toy constantly rubbed against her g-spot.
“Now stay like that, but don’t orgasm until I tell you to,” she said as she pulled out another toy from the box. Wetting her fingers, she inserted two into the puckered hole on Shizune’s ass. Then, with her well known strength pushed the extra-large dildo into the sweet ass fully with one go. Shizune groaned out.
“Ah, what a pleasant sight,” Tsunade hummed as she stripped herself, revealing her plump tits and juicy pussy to the eyes of the five kunoichi. Not hesitating, she sat down on the bench across from them and spread her legs then slipped a finger inside.
Ino and Sakura both wished they could masturbate to the view of their masters pleasuring themselves, but as their hands were tied all they could do was watch as their own pussies got wetter. Noticing the look on their faces, Tsunade grinned and removed her finger from her area.
“Shizune, you can release now, but leave the dildo in afterwards.”
Shizune promptly screamed her orgasm and her cum dripped around the toy in her vagina. She pulled it out and was instantly set new instructions from Tsunade.
“Eat out Ino and play with her breasts until she comes.”
“Ah, thought you’d never ask milady,” Shizune grinned in joy before planting a sloppy kiss on Tsunade’s lips, then fulfilled her order.
She grabbed Ino’s tits in both hands and lapped up the juices that Ino had already leaked. Then, she rubbed and squeezed her tits while pushing her tongue in the sweet hole as far as it could.
“Aaah, sensei!” Ino cried in pleasure, “that feels so good!”
Shizune smirked against the wet pussy before continuing with her administrations, all the while, Tsunade got things ready with her own student.
Slowly, Tsunade pushed the double-sided dildo into Sakura’s soft flaps, causing her student to moan and pant.
“You’re so cute Sakura,” she complimented as she easily slipped the other end into her own pussy. Thrusting caused Sakura’s and Tsunade’s clits to rub tortuously but pleasurably together. As much as she could in the ties, Sakura thrust back up onto the double dildo.
“P-please, pound my pussy deep…fuck me hard…” Sakura groaned in desperation, the need to be fucked like an animal overpowered any dignity she might have at that moment.
Laughing, Tsunade obliged to the request. Well, there wasn’t any way she could deny such sexy words…
Leaning down next to Shizune - she made sure her ass and pussy was on show for the girls tied up – and slid the dildo out of Shizune’s ass. Gasping at the emptiness, Shizune happened to orgasm as did Ino. Shizune made sure that Ino’s precious juices didn’t go to waste and fully cleaned the area with her tongue; even making sure none leaked down to her other hole. Not being able to help herself, Shizune slipped a finger inside the puckered entrance below Ino’s pussy. Ino gasped loudly, causing Tsunade to look up.
“Naughty Shizune, doing things I didn’t tell her to do,” Tsunade chuckled, tapping Shizune’s ass as if to spank her, but otherwise left to attend to her sex slave, Sakura.
“Oh,” Tsunade mentioned just before turning to Sakura, “Give her the beads then move onto to Tenten and fuck her with the double-sided dildo I just used.”
Tsunade pulled the dildo out of Sakura’s pussy and handed it to Shizune, who put it into Tenten’s dripping pussy, at the same time pushing the beads into Ino’s ass one at a time. Tenten moaned and gasped in pleasure as at last it was her turn to be satisfied.
At the same time, Tsunade was getting Sakura to lick and suck the dildo that had remnants of Shizune’s juices. Sakura only got more and more turned on by the fact that the dildo she was sucking like a cock had been in Shizune’s ass and had her cum on it.
“Put it in me,” Sakura pleaded not being able to handle it anymore.
Taking it from Sakura’s mouth, Tsunade pushed the dildo in with her strength, hitting Sakura’s pleasure point instantly.
“Aaah yes,” she moaned.
She started screaming as Tsunade slammed the rubber dick into her g-spot over and over again, fucking her deep and hard. It wasn’t long before Sakura came. The sight of Sakura tied up, naked, flushed and with her pussy soaked in juices turned Tsunade on, so she lowered her own pussy over Sakura’s mouth. The girl underneath her immediately latched on a sucked and licked Tsunade to her own completion.
By that time, Tenten had already come.
“I’m so glad I agreed to this,” panted Tenten, as Shizune drank up her love juices.
“I’m glad I suggested this then,” Hinata’s voice commented, “but I wish my pussy would be fucked already…”
“Heh, me too,” Temari chuckled, “I’m dripping so wet with all the hot fucking that’s going on that I’m getting lonely over here…And I never knew you were like this Hinata.”
“Well I guess I never liked to show anyone this side of me,” Hinata blushed and smiled.
Just at that moment, Yamato and Naruto barged in.
Their faces instantly went shocked at the sight before them, but then their natural reactions showed up as bulges in their pants.
“What’s going on here?” Yamato asked, still processing what was going on.
Tsunade just grinned, “the more the merrier, so as they say. Wanna join? We’ve still got two who are just craving some cock in their fine pussies.”
“B-but…?”
“Naruto, please…” Hinata stared at him with fuck-me eyes, “please, fuck with your big cock, I’m already really wet and horny…please…”
“You heard her, she wants to be fucked,” Tsunade tapped him on the shoulder, “and Yamato, why not use your wood style to give Temari some double penetration?
It took them a minute before they realised what a good opportunity it was, so both boys stripped off their clothes and let their raging hard ons spring up. Hinata and Temari both licked their lips in anticipation, as both boys had incredibly large and juicy looking cocks.
“I wanna suck Yamato’s dick after it’s been in Temari’s pussy, I wanna lick the mixed cum off,” Hinata groaned as Naruto slowly entered her.
“Well I call dibs on Naruto’s cock then,” Temari gasped out as Yamato started pounding her pussy, and then created a round thick wood vine to slide into her tight ass and slam in and out, “AAAH!!! IT FEELS SO GOOD!!”
Hinata’s screams were muffled as Naruto’s tongue dance with Hinata’s and he played with her large beautiful breasts. All the while, Tsunade and Shizune rubbed their pussies together on the floor in a scissoring position.
Almost as if coincidentally, Jiraiya, Kakashi and Orochimaru himself walked into the door. Hesitating less than the previous two, they instantly pulled the clothes off their bulges; Orochimaru’s being quite long and thick as was Jiraiya’s and Kakashi’s. Nobody gave much thought as to why a missing nin was in the hokage’s office, but they didn’t really care, as the shinobi took no time choosing their girl to fuck and play with.
Kakashi chose his student Sakura, Jiraiya chose Ino and Orochimaru went to Tenten.
Kakashi roamed Sakura’s breasts and body with his mouth before rubbing the tip of his cock against Sakura’s pussy which was getting even wetter.
“Just fuck me already sensei,” the words made him even harder and he slid his hard dick into her soft insides, thrusting into her g-spot with his big dick.
Jiraiya did the same, but paid more attention to Ino’s perfectly shaped tits. When he finally entered her, Ino cried out.
“You’re so big, I feel so full!” Ino started to try to thrust back onto to Jiraiya’s massive cock – which was the biggest one there – but he saved her and thrusts hard into her pussy instead, his balls slapping against her from the force. Her loud moans turned everyone in the room on even more, including Orochimaru who had started off by slipping his long tongue into Tenten’s hole. This caused her to moan in pleasure. She’s always thought Orochimaru was a creep, but god did his tongue feel so good!
He pleasured her with that before deciding that his lower member needed some attention and rotated so that they were in a 69 position. Orochimaru lowered his stiff cock into the girl’s pretty mouth, which sucked on it greedily. Her own tongue ravaged and milked the large dick while her pussy was pleasured with his tongue. Orochimaru thrust back into her mouth, and almost too easily, Tenten took it all the way into her throat. She had trouble breathing around his enormous member, but the whole situation turned her on so much that she orgasmed when Orochimaru’s tongue hit her g-spot once more.
She cried out around his cock, making him cum deep in her throat. She swallowed it all as he pulled it out. As he also pulled his tongue out, he made sure to coat his tongue in her pussy juices and twisted back up so that he faced her. Then, he pushed his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on it, getting the delicious flavours of her own cum off it.
Everyone else had already come by then, so Kakashi had an idea to pleasure the girls even more. He whispered it in the boy’s ears and they all grinned, their cocks bouncing back up at the idea that Kakashi had mentioned. All the kunoichi in the room were curious by that point. Their curiosity was soon quenched when the masked shinobi’s idea came into action.
Naruto got down on all fours, and Jiraiya quickly got behind him.
“Pervy-sage, I’ve already had your cock up my ass plenty of times before, so give someone else a go at my ass, aye?”
Jiraiya chuckled, “if you say so, my little fuck toy.”
Orochimaru took Jiraiya’s place instead and soon slid his fat dick into Naruto’s tight ass, then got into the doggy style position over Naruto. After that, Yamato stood behind Orochimaru and got his thick cock into Orochimaru’s ass hole, whose own ass was penetrated by Jiraiya, who’s in turn was covered by Kakashi.
“I must admit, I’m kinda sad I didn’t get any cock in my ass,” Kakashi sighed, whose complaint was soon fixed when Yamato’s wood style slipped into his entrance and hit his prostate.
“Aaah, much better, thank you, Tenzou,” Kakashi moaned.
There was no time to say anything else as the five male shinobi started thrusting into each other’s holes. The moaning was too much for many of the kunoichi who were already wet from the sight in front of them. Tsunade walked up and down the row of exposed pussies and rubbed each one as her own dripped.
Wanting to taste each of the girl’s wonderful pussies, she gave each one a good lick before savouring the mixed taste. Noticing that Naruto was jerking off at the front of the line, she slid down under him and lifted her head to suck on his hard cock. She deep throated him each time he thrusted forward, as well as swirled her tongue around his head. He soon came into her mouth, causing the others to come as well. Tsunade swallowed his cum and sat back up to observe the view of all five men spreading their legs wide and lifting up their balls and now limp dicks to show off their puckered holes leaking cum – although Kakashi’s wasn’t.
“Hmm, I usually always top when I’m at my hideout with Kabuto and Sasuke,” Orochimaru muttered, “but that felt amazing, I think I’ll bottom more often.”
“Agreed,” Jiraiya replied, “even though Naruto’s ass feels wonderful!”
“It did,” Orochimaru chuckled.
“Of course, my ass is so sexy and it’s made to be fucked by big juicy cocks after all,” Naruto laughed, “and by the way, since when did you get lucky enough to let Sasuke get fucked by you?”
“Since I turned into a clone of you the first time,” Orochimaru smirked, “after that he practically begged me to fuck him…maybe I’ll lend him to you sometime?”
“Yes please!” Naruto and Kakashi said in unison.
Kakashi sniggered, “threesome?”
“Don’t mind if I do!”
They were distracted from their conversation by the moans of the girls. They turned to see that Yamato was using his wood style to impale their pussies, Tsunade and Shizune included. The boys went to the girls of their choice and inserted their once again hard boners into the empty anuses.
Naruto immediately took Tsunade’s, but made three more clones to take Sakura, Temari and Shizune’s holes. Jiraiya penetrated Hinata’s tight ring and Orochimaru got Ino’s. Kakashi got Tenten’s.
At the double penetration, the kunoichi came, causing the men to cum their orgasms deep in the asses of the attractive female ninja’s that were in the room. They slid their cocks out and watched their cum drip down as it was mixed with the cum from the girl’s pussies.
Yamato retracted his wood style, and Tsunade got up after recovering her orgasm and untied all the kunoichi. They stretched and rubbed their satisfied vaginas.
“That was awesome!” Ino exclaimed.
“Yeah, we’ll have to something like this again, but with even more people,” grinned Tenten, “after all group sex really turns me on.”
“Yep, and I know who I’ll be contacting when I need a good fuck, hey Jiraiya?” Ino winked at the older man.
Naruto laughed, “well you’ll have to share, his big cock belongs in my ass.”
“I’ve got no problem with that.” Jiraiya grinned.
“I want Naruto’s dick!” Hinata blushed.
Temari rolled her eyes, “Yamato’s wood style is the best!”
“And Orochimaru’s tongue,” Tenten giggled.
“I personally don’t care, it was a really good fuck!” Sakura sighed in content.
“Well, as the hokage, I personally order this to happen again!”
Sign up to rate and review this story