Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Story of A Boy

Story of A Boy

by Sam41 8 reviews

How an innocent boy went from dirty minded, sexual joking teen, to a pushy virgin, on a mission to spread abstinence throughout the world.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-19 - Updated: 2013-01-20 - 1735 words

0Unrated
Taking a breath in, and opening her family’s old, beat up passenger door the girl stepped out. Looking around the large, very large campus she smiled evilly.

More room to land shark

Land shark, to her and her best friend meant running around screaming the jaws theme while totally hug-tackling random people who they thought where attractive.
Elli’s parents walked up behind her, carrying all the things she would be needing in her dorm for the year.

“So Amanda where is your dorm this year?” Her mother asked kindly as Elli didn’t notice, she was too focused on other things.

IT’S HIM! HE CAN’T SEE ME! LAND SHARKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screaming the jaws theme, Elli charged at her best friend, only for him to turn around and step out of the way as she jumped, landing on her face.

“Pete, you are a cunt.” A sexy male voice defended the girl who was laying on the ground, using everything she had not to cry.

“Chill it sharky.” Pete kidded, offering a hand to his best friend’s back.

“NOT EVEN GOING TO OFFER ME A HAND?!” Elli’s voice was muffled by the grass

“NOT EVEN GOING TO ROLL OVER TO SEE ME OFFERING YOU A HAND!” This caused the girl to roll over and take the tall boy’s hand.

“Fuck you asshole! Number one rule of land sharking, NO DUCKING!” Elli smacked him, almost falling back over at the sight of his all too sexy friend.

“I didn’t duck though, I stepped out of the way.” Pete’s witty defense went unheard for the girl was too caught up in his friend.
Dark brown locks accompanying dark brown eyes rimmed by red glasses.

HE IS FUCKING HOT OMFG PETE TELL ME WHO THIS SEX GOD IS PLEASE!!

“Um I’m Brendon, you are?” He- Brendon held out a hand, smiling at a bright red Elli

“Elli.” She smiled widely, receiving a slight laugh from her friend. “YA KNOW WHAT?! Get laid Wentz!” With that Elli stormed out sassily, re-joining her parents and going to her dorm.

------A different part of campus-----
“JENNIFER!”

“MIRANDA!” The two girls screamed as they saw each other down the hall; running full force in slow motion at each other while romantic music played in the background they jumped, awkwardly slamming into each other rather than hugging. Falling to the floor they growled angrily.

“God damn movies lied to us! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ROMANTIC!” Jennifer crossed her arms angrily, as Miranda laughed

“Tsk tsk tsk, those movies! WAIT, what dorm?” Slightly bouncing up and down in her spot.

“Uhh,” Pulling out the paper she had gotten from the office Jennifer read out the number. “212, you?” Miranda merely squealed in excitement, something she had never done before.

“WE.ARE.SHARING.A.DORM!!”

“WERE.ALL.THE.DOTS.NESCASSARY?” Jennifer screamed back, receiving odd looks from everyone else in the hallway.

“WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?! ARE TWO FRIENDS NOT ALLOWED TO FANGIRL OVER EACH OTHER WITHOUT GETTING STARED AT?!” With that the girls grabbed their stuff, and walking to their room.
Jennifer walked in, dropper her stuff off without any reaction to the girl sitting on a bed quietly texting; Miranda was a VERRRRRY different story.

“HOLYFUCKEROFJESUSWHOAREYOU?!” The girl cried, falling onto the single bed that was across from the other bed.

“I’m Mazy.” She mumbled, as she continued to text, only stopping to fix her black batman shirt,
which covered a part of her thick leggings.

“I love your shirt.” Jennifer mumbled, pulling out her own phone.

“WHYAREYOUINOURROOM?!” Miranda continued to freak out

“What? This is my room, I share with Christy? Christa? I can’t remember her name..but this is 112.” Mazy pointed to the numbers nailed to the door.

“SHIT! Where’s 212.” Jennifer asked, giving the girl a look.

“Upstairs.” The two girls groaned, not feeling like lugging all their shit up a flight of stairs.

“Hey Mir, you know what I’m thinking?” Jennifer grinned, a hint of evil touching her lips.

“What’s that?” Miranda asked, totally confused.

“Ask the guys to help, make them lug our shit upstairs while we lead them to the dorm.” Miranda nodded evily, texting her boyfriend Spencer as Jennifer did the same.

“WE ARE SO LAZY!” Jennifer laughed, as they waited in the hallway for the guys.

“BUT WE HAVE BOYFRANS AND BEST FRIENDS TO DO IT FOR US!!”

-----Another part of campus----

Mia sat under a tree, sketch book sitting on her lap as she scribbled up a drawing of a squirrel which was eyeing her navy, Harry Potter logo-ed school blazer.

“Stupid little rodent ain’t gunna eat my epic jacket.” She mumbled to herself as she threw glances to the rodent; one of these glances being ruined by a very sexy ass.

HOLYFUCK! Looking up to see a guy, about her height talking to a couple of other guys, who where probably brothers.

He’s really cute Mia

I KNOW!!

You should stand up, and go talk to him

But that would look weird, it’s the first day! Who would want some random short chick walking up and talking to them

Maybe he would! You never know

Blinking, looking around embarrassed, Mia pulled her beanie farther down over her face and stood; quickly walking away from her spot under the nicely shaded tree.
You may be wondering why Mia is so embarrassed right now, the answer to that is she was acting like she was talking to someone besides the voice in her head.

“OHHITHAR!” A voice quickly called out as Mia slammed into her body.

“Fuck! SORRY, it was the squirrel, that stupid thing keeps embarrassing me.” She mumbled.

Smooth move, blame it on the squirrel

“Oh-kay?” Her brown eyes gave a friendly look from behind her black framed glasses.

“Hey shorty, WATCH OUT OH GOD!” Miranda screamed as two best friends ran down the hall screaming the jaws theme.

“PENIS! I MEAN UM PETE I SAID PETE, P-E-T-E, PETE!” Sara screamed, as the boy ran full force after her.

“Jen, I think Pete got laid during the summer.” Miranda whispered, watching the two totally, obviously flirt in the middle of a dorm room hallway, as Elli stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

“YOU! LAND SHARKY!!” Mia screamed, nodding when Elli pointed to herself in a “me?” type of matter.

“YES COME HERE! LETS BE BEST FRIENDS!!” Mia, smiling at her random hyper moment, looked over at Jen snapping her fingers widly as she flailed trying to get her best friend’s attention.

“MIRANDA DON’T DIE ON ME!!” Jennifer screamed, snapping her friend back into reality.

“Sorry, geez; I was thinking!” She rolled her eyes.
That was how the girls spent their day, unpacking and getting to know each other.

--THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING BORING—

“Hey Mia.”

“Hey Jen”

“Hey Miranda”

“Hi Mia”

“MIRANDA I LOVE YOU!”

“JENNIFER MY WIFEY”

“BA-NA-BAAAA-NA-BANANANANANANANA”

“ELLI!”

“PETE!”

“Hey Elli.”

“Hey Jen”

“Hi Elli.”

“Hey Mir.”

“Hey guys.”

“Hey Sam.”

“SAM”

“PETE!”

“Okay wow, this is confusing to keep up with.” Jon awkwardly walked up, face turning red as everyone stared.

“WHO HAS CLASSES WITH ME?!” Sam held her schedule above her head, posing like she was fucking god or something.

“Uh, we’ll see later today now won’t we?” Jennifer offered, not in the mood to read, for she had woken way earlier than she was used to.

“Hey guys.” Sara walked up, standing very close to Pete, causing Elli’s eyes to bug out

“What?” Pete asked, looking down at his best friend.

“SOMETHING YOUR NOT TELLING ME?!”

“NO! GEEZ ELLI THIS AINT A SCENE!” Pete screamed back

“OKAY!!! YOU WANNA TAKE IT OUTSIDE!” Elli began acting like her “thug lyfe” persona

“WE’RE ALREADY OUTSIDE!!” Pete screamed back once more, waving around to their outdoor surroundings.

“LETS TAKE THIS BEHIND THAT TREE THAN SHALL WE?!” With this, the group burst out laughing in dirty minded laughter.

“You could not have said that any more sexual.” Ryan; Miranda’s current best friend walked up, smile growing across his face.

“FUCK YOU ALL!! I WILL NEVER LAND SHARK HIM!”Elli giggled, causing the group to laugh harder.

“I don’t get it.” A small voice asked, showing a small girl looking around awkwardly.

“You are?” Sam asked, looking down at the girl.

“Justine Be-“

“FUCK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE NON EXISTANT BALLS!” The skunk-haired girl screamed, flailing and nearly hitting her boyfriend in the process.

“FUCK YOU MEAN LADY!” The girl yelled, running off.

“WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS?!” A black haired girl ran up, face bright red from anger it was surprising she wasn’t spitting lava.

“What?!” Jen acted tuff, not about to let some random, angry lady scream at her friends.

“That was my sister and YOU HAD TO BE A CUNT!” The girl screamed at Sam, causing the girl to narrow her nearly silver eyes.

“Fuck you lady, we don’t support Beiber ‘round here.”

“IF YOU WERE TO LET HER FINISH!! OUR LAST NAME IS BEBRIE!”

“NOT OUR FAULT YOUR LAST NAME SOUNDS LIKE BE-“ At this point, Jon has slapped a hand over her mouth, shutting her up and saving her from getting herself killed.

“Sorry, she has issues.” Elli covered, causing a weird look from the girl.

“Of course! Like have you seen her ha-“ This remark causing a girl to appear out of nowhere behind her, arms crossed, light brown eyes glaring at her.

“What?!” The girl spun around, looking at the girl who appeared behind her

“You do not start insulting the woman who’s gotten me into a great fucking band.”

“HEY LAUREN!” Jennifer and Miranda screamed

“HAAAY! But now is not the time.” Glaring at the angry sister once more, her voice lowered

“Get yo’ ass outta here, grab some apple juice and leave it be.” The girl tilted her head, almost hypnotized looking as she nodded.

“Apple juice.” With that she walked away, nearly zombie like to get some of the fabulous drink.

“Everyone, meet the cause of the apocalypse; Lauren, the woman who will hypnotize everyone into being a zombie on a quest for apple juice.” Elli pointed, as Lauren smiled nervously.

YUP THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER!! YAY FOR FIRST CHAPTERS; it feels weird having Ryan not being a pushy virgin O-O
Sign up to rate and review this story