Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Hinata's Idea, Epilogue

by Ar1su

An epilogue for my other fic. This one is also one of my fantasies. Yuri, het and hints of yaoi.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Tsunade - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-23 - Updated: 2013-01-23 - 985 words - Complete

?Blocked
Damn it…Hinata mentally cursed as she felt her pussy drip even more from the hidden vibrator rubbing against her g-spot and vibrating in her insides.
Her blush was obvious as she pushed her legs subtly closed, which was hard to do when standing up in the Hokage’s office with Tsunade, Shizune and Naruto around her. Tsunade’s voice was distant as she focused on not orgasming in front of everyone.
“Hinata?!” Tsunade’s loud voice interrupted her, and her moment of unfocus caused Hinata to moan her completion even louder. She dropped to the floor because her legs couldn’t support her.
Tsunade crouched next to her and all Hinata could concentrate on was how Naruto’s cock was on her eye level. Forgetting about the other two women in the room, she crawled forward and yanked Naruto’s pants and boxers down in one go. Before he could react, she sucked on his hardening cock, while the vibrator made her horny again.
“Hinata…stop…” but the blonde made no movement to pull her off, in fact he pushed her fully on his large cock so that she was deep throating it. At first it was uncomfortable, but the feel of Naruto’s dick in her mouth felt good. However, she was pulled off by Shizune.
“What the hell’s wrong, Hinata?” Shizune reprimanded angrily, “you shouldn’t do things like that in front of the Hokage!”
“Shizune…I order you as the Hokage and leader of Konoha, to lick me out…” Tsunade commanded as she stared with lust at Naruto’s exposed boner.
“W-what?”
Shizune couldn’t stop as she was forced upon Tsunade’s wet and delicious looking pussy. She didn’t even want to stop when she leaned forward and ate it out like the tastiest vagina in the world. Moans came from the blonde Hokage’s mouth, which made Naruto want to stick his hard dick inside it. So, he did, and was rewarded by the sexy Hokage’s mouth licking and sucking his cock, trying to get him to come so that she could drink his creamy sperm.
Not wanting to miss out on the action, Hinata joined Tsunade and together they sucked him off together, their lips brushing together occasionally. When Naruto came at the two girls blowing him, they licked up his cum and shared it in a passionate French kiss. As they made out, Tsunade came, and Shizune joined the two kunoichi, bringing Tsunade’s tasty pussy juice to the mix. Again, Naruto’s cock was hard again and he jerked off to the three way make out session between the incredibly hot and beautiful women.
When he came a third time, the girls focused on Naruto. They all stripped to reveal perfect and delectable bodies that the Kyuubi holder instantly wanted to ravish. The source of Hinata’s outburst was revealed, eyes settled on her pussy with delight which made Hinata come again. An idea also came to Naruto, who rubbed Hinata’s clit with his finger as he pulled the dripping vibrator out of her pussy and easily pushed it into his own puckered entrance. Hinata’s juices from her previous orgasms made the toy slick inside him, and he turned it up to full power, groaning as it sent vibrations into his prostate.
Wetting his dick with her pussy, Hinata lifted herself up and down on his cock, and Shizune straddled his face, getting closer to another orgasm as his tongue swirled expertly inside her and sucked and licked her folds. Tsunade then proceeded to press against Shizune and make out with her as her pussy got licked out by Naruto, who switched between both delicious pussies as they got close to the edge. He orgasmed himself, his white seed seeped out of Hinata’s entrance. The pretty Hyuuga stayed on his limp cock while pulling the vibrator out and licking and sucking it into her mouth. While she was doing this, the other two kunoichi came all over Naruto’s face. They laid down on either side of him, which gave hungry Hinata an invitation to lick the sweet liquid off his face. Afterwards, she pulled herself off his dick, and relaxed, snuggling her head on his chest.
“I don’t really know what just happened, but I enjoyed it…” muttered Shizune, blushing.
“Me too,” agreed Naruto, “but I’ve gotta go and train with Jiraiya…well more like have him fuck me, but he really has a big dick, you three should let him fuck you!”
After Naruto slid Hinata off himself and got dressed, he hurried out the door to his sensei, to be fucked in the ass by Jiraiya’s huge cock.
At the dirty thoughts in her head, Hinata had an idea for more pleasure.
“I think, we should get the Konoha young kunoichi in the village as well as Temari, and while we’re tied up with our legs spread and pussies dripping, you and Shizune will fuck our holes with toys. Then that way some men will accidentally walk in and see us completely naked and wet. They’ll have no choice but to join us and that way we’ll have some men to fuck us with hopefully really big dicks!” Hinata blurted out her fantasy for approval.
“I like it, we’ll do it here in three days time,” Tsunade agreed.
Shizune commented as well, “Agreed. I really want Yamato to walk in because I masturbate over him a lot. His wood style and what he can do with it really turns me on. I reckon he often uses it to fuck himself…”
“I’d be surprised if he didn’t,” Hinata muttered before getting dressed and waving goodbye. The other two got dressed as well, and made sure their appearances were acceptable.
“Shizune, could you organise this with the kunoichi, please?”
“Sure.”
Sign up to rate and review this story