Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Hanging the Monkey

Hanging the Monkey

by Hussar 0 reviews

Hanging the Monkey. By Dave Turner. Disclaimer: I do not own the Buffyverse or the myth/folk tale of the ‘Hartlepool Monkey’. I write these stories for fun not profit. Crossover: The Buf...

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Faith,Xander,Buffy - Published: 2013-01-27 - Updated: 2013-01-27 - 144 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hanging the Monkey.
By Dave Turner.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Buffyverse or the myth/folk tale of the ‘Hartlepool Monkey’. I write these stories for fun not profit.

Crossover: The Buffyverse with the story of the Hartlepool Monkey.

Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation; Written in glorious English-English. American and English idioms are used throughout this fic.

Timeline: Post BtVS season 7 (no comics). First in the ‘Grim up North’ series.

Words: Six chapters each of 2500+ words.

Warnings: None.

Summary: Giles said that there was another Hellmouth in Cleveland; they were halfway to Ohio before he’d plucked up the courage to mention that he meant the one in Northern England. Times are hard for Buffy and the Scoobies and as everyone knows, ‘It’s Grim Up North’.

Grim up North 1: A murderous, mystical monkey? Buffy borrowing money off Kennedy’s father? Faith playing rugby?
Sign up to rate and review this story