Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and sass

Speak of the devil...

by XxlovefrankieroxX

Yay new chapter! I'm surprised how quickly I managed to get this one out and I really hope you guys like it :') Thanks again for all your support :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-28 - Updated: 2013-01-29 - 6469 words

?Blocked
Gerard sighed and mewled slightly as he began to stir. The first thing he became aware of was the ache in his body that centred in his ass, throbbing and burning until he wanted to just curl up in a ball and hide. At first he could only concentrate on the fact it hurt, it really hurt; but then as he began to wake up more and more it began to hurt less as he remembered why it was hurting to begin with and what he had done last night.

His eyelids fluttering heavily, Gerard forced himself to wake up properly and look for Frank. He knew he was there, he could feel his warmth beside him and when he managed to open his eyes a touch a soft hand found its way to his cheek, caressing gently to coax him into the land of the living.

“Mmm... Frankie?” He whispered, his mouth dry and his throat hoarse. He felt like he had been hit by a truck. “Is that you?”

“Course.” Frank whispered back, and when Gerard finally managed to force his eyes open he saw that the younger man was smiling, causing Gerard’s lips to twitch up at the corners too. “How are you feeling? It’s only six am ya know? I’m surprised you’re awake.” Frank chuckled quietly. He had only got a few hours sleep himself, and then had just gazed lovingly at Gerard as soon as he had enough light to see by. The room was a watery grey colour from the lightening darkness, it was like they were trapped in a black and grey movie. But Frank didn’t mind.

“I’m surprised I’m awake too.” Gerard croaked, yawning and stretching his aching limbs. No wonder he felt so shit if it was only six am. That was early even by his work standards. “What are you doing awake?” He asked softly, his voice sounding a little less demonic now he had cleared his throat. Frank chuckled and shrugged, still stroking his thumb along his cheekbone.

“Couldn’t sleep...” He shrugged, shifting closer to Gerard and smiling as they tangled their legs. “You looked so peaceful sleeping... I just wanted to watch you.”

“Wow Frankie, a little bit weird.” Gerard teased, though his heart fluttered with adoration. He loved that Frank had wanted to watch him sleep, and he actually didn’t find it weird at all, but he felt it would be weird for him to show how he was melting inside.

“Whatever.” Frank scoffed, waving his hand flippantly before he just went back to grinning at Gerard. “How are you feeling by the way?” He asked, his voice softer now and he moved his hand off Gerard’s cheek to stroke down his arm.

“A little achy.” Gerard admitted quietly, blushing. “But that’s normal right?”

“Totally normal.” Frank nodded, smiling warmly at his lover as he tucked a lock of Gerard’s hair behind his ear and softly pecked his lips. “Once you’ve showered you’ll feel a lot better... Do you want me to get you some painkillers now?” He offered quietly, eager to take care of Gerard and make him feel incredible after how amazing he had made him feel last night. “You were incredible last night by the way.” He added with a cheeky grin, making Gerard blush.

“Thanks.” He chuckled, his heart fluttering as he slid an arm over Frank’s waist for a moment. “I could do some with painkillers though I think. And maybe some coffee.” He sighed, forcing himself to sit up and stretch. “I’ll come with you.”

“No, you stay here and relax.” Frank quickly ordered, smirking as he got to his knees and kissed Gerard quickly, full of energy as ever. “You sure you don’t need any more sleep?” He chuckled at Gerard’s yawn.

“Nah. Now I’m up I may as well stay up.” Gerard smirked, deciding he wanted to make the most of the day with Frank. They could spend the morning alone together until Bert woke up, then maybe they could all go somewhere for the day. God only knew Bert could do with a day out. “You sure you don’t wanna help?” He chuckled as he watched Frank strut naked across his room to borrow a pair of his sweatpants to go to the kitchen in.

“I think I can handle a couple mugs of coffee on my own Gee.” Frank smirked back, rolling up the bottom of the pants when they were too long for him before he dashed over to peck Gerard’s cheek again. “Back in a second lover.” He grinned, practically dancing out of the room and leaving Gerard in a mess of love sick goo.

Gerard sighed and sank back down in the bed, snuggling under the duvet and wincing again as his ass stung from the movement. It wasn’t too bad... Just a constant reminder that he had finally lost his anal virginity. He still felt sickeningly proud of himself, and judging from Frank’s good mood he did too. Gerard sighed and smiled to himself, hugging the pillow Frank had been sleeping on and inhaling his scent as he waited for him to come back.

Frank seemed to appear in the room in an instant thanks to Gerard drifting off, and he sighed and smiled when he felt his lover’s soft kiss on his lips. “Mm, you want these pills Sugar?”

“Mm... Yeah, m’not sleeping.” Gerard purred, forcing himself to sit up again and stretch his arms above his head. He rubbed his eyes and smiled when he lowered his hands to see Frank handing him the pain killers along with a glass of water. He’d also brought in their coffee so once Gerard had chased back the pills with the cold water he was able to hug his mug of coffee to his chest and let it warm him up again.

Frank slid into the bed beside Gerard and tucked himself into his side, smiling as he kissed gently down his jaw and neck. “Mm.... I love you Gee.” He whispered, Gerard sighing quietly as his eyes closed for a second.

“I love you too.” He breathed, feeling light headed almost. He had never been as happy as he was then, and it was almost overwhelming. His heart felt heavy with all the feelings it was harbouring and he just wanted to grab Frank and kiss him fiercely until his lungs gave out... but it was far too early for something so energetic so he just sipped at his coffee instead.

For a while the two men were silent, just sitting together in the bed and sipping their coffee as the room got gradually lighter and lighter. They were both warm and content together, neither feeling the need to speak, instead just smiling softly at one another every now and then before turning their focus back onto their drinks.

After an hour had slid by and their coffee was long gone Gerard sighed and stretched, glancing to Frank with a soft grin. “Wanna join me in the shower?”

Frank looked at Gerard in slight surprise, a smirk slowly splitting his features and he nodded eagerly. “I would love to.” He grinned, sharing a quick kiss with Gerard before they both slid out of bed to wander into the ensuite together. Frank still in the sweatpants and Gerard completely naked.

After flicking on the light in the bathroom it took both men a moment to adjust after sitting in the darkness of the bedroom. Once they could stop squinting Frank was quick to strip of the sweatpants and flick the shower on whilst Gerard examined his reflection in the mirror above the sink. He frowned at the dark shadows under his eyes and his mussed up hair, but Frank was soon sidling up behind him, holding his waist and smiling at him in the mirror.

“You look gorgeous.” He purred, grinning at the way Gerard still blushed, though he smiled back at him.

“I look like I just got fucked ten times over.” He smirked, Frank’s grin widening.

“We’ll wait for you to get used to it a bit before we do it ten times over.” He winked, Gerard laughing despite himself and he shook his head fondly, Frank grinning as he kissed his shoulder gently before moving back. “Do you want me to check if you bled or anything?” He asked casually, Gerard’s laughter immediately dying in his throat.

“Oh uh... Erm... S – Sure...” He mumbled, his face flushing red all over. He hadn’t even considered the fact that he might have bled, he had been too busy being shocked that he had managed to have sex at all. He shyly parted his legs a little more when Frank asked him too, blushing furiously when the younger man pushed him to bend over slightly. He felt embarrassed and stupid but Frank’s touch was gently as he spread the cheeks of his ass slowly.

“Mm... No, you’re good.” The grin was clear in Frank’s voice and Gerard sighed with relief. “I’m impressed, I bled tons my first time.”

“Really?” Gerard mewled, turning to face Frank again as they stepped into the shower together. Frank nodded and shrugged like it was nothing, wrapping his arms around Gerard once they were under the spray of water together, snuggling against his chest with a smile.

“Mhmm... I tore my first time. But then I guess I was a little over eager to impress and the guy wasn’t very experienced either. He didn’t mean to hurt me but we just didn’t prep enough and we went too fast. It’s quite common... There’s just not enough information out there for gay people when it comes to sex so... Lots of people get it a bit wrong their first time.”

“Oh...” Gerard whispered, frowning at first before he realised that really did make sense. He had learnt all he knew from watching porn, which he guessed was what most people did... When he had been with Bert he had already had sex before so it wasn’t a big deal that Gerard topped. He hadn’t even considered whether he’d be able to top a virgin without hurting them.

“I guess it is different for gay couples...” He mumbled, Frank looking up at him with a small smile, still resting against his chest.

“Of course it is.” Frank giggled, kissing between his collar bones. “There are so many things you have to consider that isn’t shown in porn. And sex ed in schools doesn’t offer any information about it – the most they’ll say to a gay kid is to make sure they use protection and scare them about AIDS. They don’t bother giving them any help when it comes to practicing safe anal sex, nothing about lube or how to prep someone properly or when to know you’re okay to penetrate or not.”

Gerard blushed deeply at Frank’s words, realising it was true. Lube was pretty much a no brainer, but then he was twenty six... He couldn’t remember if he’d really thought about lube when he was a teenager or if Bert had been the one to make sure that was always provided. He certainly didn’t know how to prep someone for their first time properly... Or he hadn’t, not until Frank had been prepping him. He supposed he had always rushed a bit, but luckily it hadn’t mattered since both Frank and Bert had been experienced enough for that. He certainly didn’t know how you were supposed to tell if you were okay to penetrate or not, he just went with... If you had prepped for some amount of time it was fine.

“That’s why so many people get hurt the first time they try it ya know? But now that anal sex is being glamorized through the porn industry more people are trying it and wondering why they’re tearing, or why it’s causing worse problems than that.” Frank sighed, Gerard not even wanting to know what the worse problems were. “It’s an issue that should be tackled in sex ed if you ask me, but then no one’s gonna listen to a gay porn star when it comes to talking sex to their kids.” Frank laughed quietly to himself but Gerard could tell that this was a topic he was really serious about. He blushed, wondering why he had never known this before.

“Well... You’re right though.” He offered quietly, stroking Frank’s back with his fingertips and hoping that would cheer him up a little. He didn’t know why they were talking about this, but he didn’t really mind. “I mean... If I had known more about it maybe I wouldn’t have been so scared.” He blushed, not sure that was true since it sounded even more terrifying than before with what Frank was saying. “Kids should be prepared.”

“Exactly.” Frank nodded, his voice holding even more conviction as he gazed up at Gerard, his heart fluttering to hear him agreeing. All his other boyfriends had thought him ridiculous to care so much and had got irritated whenever he talked about it. But of course Gerard was once again proving himself different. “Teenagers have sex, that’s a fact of life. And it’s also a fact that some are trying anal sex – gay or not. I just think... I mean... We were all teenagers once, and we all had to fumble around in the dark and learn on our own... and I just think maybe we should be helping kids a little more ya know? Teaching them how to be safe and not just in a contraception kinda way. Pretending it’s not happening isn’t going to help anybody.”

“Uhuh...” Gerard nodded, by now he had squeezed some soap onto a cloth and was gently washing Frank clean as he talked. He was interested in everything he was saying and felt a strange sort of pride at how Frank actually thought about these kinda things and cared about it. He guessed as a porn star he had more experience than most when it came to sex and its darker sides and he was almost touched that he wanted to use that knowledge to help others.

“But like I say,” Frank sighed, closing his eyes and relaxing under Gerard’s touch. “There’s nothing I can do about it... I’m gay and a porn star. I’m like the lowest of the low.” Frank smirked to show he was kidding, but there was a tinge of sadness in his voice and Gerard knew it was because to some people that was true.

“Well, I don’t think you’re the lowest of the low.” Gerard sighed, tilting Frank’s head up to gently kiss along his cheek bones. “I think you’re the most perfect person in the world...” He sighed, the words just slipping past his lips without him even thinking about them. At first he didn’t realise what he had said, but then he felt Frank’s eyelashes brush against his cheek as he opened his eyes and he looked back at him with a small blush.

“Wow...” Frank whispered, staring at Gerard in slight surprise. The words had come out so soft and genuine, Frank couldn’t even bring himself to playfully tease him about them. Instead he just stared at him with wide, sparkling eyes. “You really mean that don’t you?”

“I...” Gerard hesitated, knowing the words had sounded cliché and ridiculous and he felt embarrassed for ever saying them... but he couldn’t bring himself to just laugh them off. He had meant them. “Yeah I... I did.” He sighed, biting his lip as he looked at Frank. “I’ve thought it for a long time.”

“Oh Gerard...” Frank sighed, wrapping his arms slowly around his neck. “Gee I love you so much... You’re perfect too. Really you are.” Frank sighed, tiptoeing up to press his lips gently to Gerard’s and kiss him with all the love he possessed. He hoped Gerard knew how different he was to Frank’s other boyfriends, and how good that was... He couldn’t believe he had met someone like this and he felt ashamed of himself for ever nearly losing him just because he had been a fan.

“Gee... Gee mmm...” Frank stretched up as far as he could go, wanting all gaps between them to close and he sighed as Gerard eagerly kissed him back. Their lips slid wetly together, suckling and nipping as they clung to one another, Gerard’s around Frank’s waist.

Frank sighed and gently slid his tongue along the crease of Gerard’s lips, begging for entry which the older man quickly granted. Their tongues met in the gap between their mouth, sliding together and dancing rather than battling, Gerard breathing heavily through his nose as he squeezed Frank’s ass and tugged their hips tighter together.

Frank moaned into Gerard’s mouth when he felt his cock already hard slide against his own. Within an instant his own cock pulsed with blood and within just a few second of shameless rutting against each other both men were fully erect and aching. Frank couldn’t remember the last time he had been able to get so hard so quickly and he shivered with delight.

Gerard sighed as their tongues drew back but their kissing still remained as heated. Their teeth clicked together as they ravished one another’s mouths. By now Frank had dipped his hands to grip at Gerard’s ass too and they were pulling and tugging one another closer, rubbing their cocks together and whispering and moaning against each other’s mouths.

Gerard soon felt like he was on fire and the sensation of their wet erections slipping and sliding side by side was making his ass quiver in anticipation. It was like his body knew full well where this could lead, where he wanted it to lead and he whimpered softly as he arched Frank back slightly, attacking his mouth with hungry kisses. His ass was still aching, but he didn’t care, he wanted to feel Frank inside him again.

Frank gasped and moaned, a slur of curse words leaving his mouth before he bit hard on Gerard’s lower lip, sucking the pain away before he moved to his neck instead. His cock was starting to throb with more definition now, a pearl of pre cum building at the tip and he hissed when he felt it smear across Gerard’s abdomen as he shoved his hips forward.

“Fuck Gee.... Oh God, fuck... Fuck you’re so... ugh...” Frank couldn’t form a coherent sentence, too far gone already. Last night he had had to keep a hold on himself to make sure he didn’t lose control, but now he didn’t need to do that and Gerard was moaning helplessly to hear how much he was affecting the younger man.

Gerard tipped his head back and thrust his hips harder, desperately seeking friction as they humped against one another. The water of the shower was helping their slick bodies slide together, and Frank’s tongue was just as hot as the water as it licked down his neck, leaving a trail of bite marks behind him.

“Fuck... Oh Frank, that feels so good.” Gerard groaned, tilting his head back to rest on the tiled wall as Frank slid down to suck against one of his nipples. His tongue flicked and rubbed over the rosy nub before it was rolled between his teeth, Gerard panting heavily the whole time. It felt as if the nerve endings in his nipple were attached to his dick, making it throb with each languid suck of Frank’s mouth.

“Oh... Ooh please Frankie...” He whimpered, pushing his hips forward again but starting to lose energy. The rubbing together wasn’t enough, he wanted more. “Please babe, I wanna feel you inside me.” He begged, his nails dragging up Frank’s back to dig into his shoulder blades, making the porn star hiss and groan lustily.

“Fuck...” He gasped, pulling back to look at Gerard through lust hazy eyes. He almost turned him round and fucked him right then but a little warning bell in his head made him stop and think for a second. It didn’t take him long to remember why they couldn’t do that. “Gee, oh God you look so hot right now...” He whimpered as Gerard sighed and slid an arm above his head, arching his back seductively and letting Frank just gaze at his whole body. Completely exposed and perfectly beautiful.

“Fuck, stop it.” Frank whimpered, knowing Gerard wasn’t being purposefully sexy like this but it was making it hard to think. “We... We can’t... Not in the shower Gee I... We need condoms.” Frank’s words were rushed and disjointed, his eyes busy scanning down the length of Gerard’s pale body, pausing on his cock that was hard and pulsing, jutting proudly from his groin. God he wanted him.

“Mm... But I’m clean Frankie, and so are you.” Gerard whined, desperate to feel Frank now but the porn star simply sighed and shook his head.

“I know that Gee, I know, but my job... I... I need the proof remember, for them?” He whimpered, really hating his contract in that moment. He wanted nothing more than to turn Gerard round and sink into him bare, but he couldn’t. “And the condoms aren’t water proof babe...”

“Fuck...” Gerard whined, squeezing his eyes shut as his cock throbbed painfully, aching for release. “But I... Oh fuck... Can’t we just.. Just get out, for a sec, and then... after we’ll finish showering?” He suggested, looking at Frank with pleading eyes and the younger man couldn’t help but laugh a little as he nodded, his heart missing a beat. It was crazy to see Gerard wanting him so badly, and he was more than happy to get out of the shower.

“Alright. Alright, get out and put your hands on the wall right here.” Frank said firmly, stepping out of the shower and slapping the wall right by the sink. “I’ll be two seconds.” He promised, racing wet and naked out of the bathroom to get the condoms and lube.

Gerard nodded and stumbled out of the shower, his legs shaky from the force of his lust. He felt light headed and so turned on. He placed his hands on the wall just like Frank had asked him, resting either side of his head as he spread his legs and waited. He could hardly even feel the ache in his ass anymore, it had been taken over by a strange pulsing; his body just as eager as his mind.

Frank skidded back into the bathroom after just a moment, he slammed the door shut again and shook his head at Gerard, a devious smirk on his face. “Not like that Gee.” He smirked, putting down the supplies and moving Gerard with ease so that he stood infront of the sink instead, hands moving along the wall so that they rested either side of the mirror. “I wanna see your face when you cum.”

“Oh God...” Gerard groaned, feeling too weak to protest. He didn’t really want to see himself when he was getting fucked from behind but at the same time he couldn’t deny it was erotic and he just wanted Frank to hurry up and give him what he wanted. “Frankie please, I need you so bad.”

“Shh...” Frank hushed him gently, amazed at how just yesterday Gerard had been terrified of anal sex and now he was begging for it. It was one hell of a u-turn, Frank almost felt like he had whiplash. “I’m gonna make you feel so good Gee.” He promised, his voice low and husky as he grabbed the lube and squeezed a generous amount onto his fingers.

Gerard shuddered and sighed as Frank spread his cheeks with one hand and pressed a slick fingertip against his ass, the lube cold but soothing against his aching ring of muscle. He tensed at first, still a little wary though he knew it would be okay. It couldn’t hurt as much as the night before, could it?

“Mm... That’s it Gee, just relax...” Frank purred, kissing across his back and shoulders as he rubbed his finger slowly around his anus, letting the muscles relax in their own time before starting to push his finger inside the older man. Gerard shuddered and tensed but quickly relaxed again, soothed by Frank’s kissing and soft words and soon a second and then a third finger had joined the first.

Frank took his time in prepping Gerard, making sure he was fully ready before he rolled on the condom and spread the lube over his own erection. By then Gerard was panting harshly, whimpering and rolling his hips as he ached for Frank to fill him.

“Fuck Gee, you look so hot right now.” Frank breathed, holding the base of his erection so he could guide himself to Gerard’s hole and line up. “Look at yourself Gee... Look in the mirror.”

“I... Fuck...” Gerard groaned, doing as Frank asked ever so hesitantly. He wasn’t sure he wanted to know what he looked like and he blushed when he gazed at his reflection. His eyes were heavily lidded and glossy, his lips rosy red from all the kissing and his body flushed with arousal. Frank was starting to press into him ever so slowly, and he watched his mouth opening as he gasped, his hands scrabbling at the wall. He considered moving them to edge of the sink but he didn’t trust himself to be able to keep on his feet if he did.

“Oh God... Oh Frank, that feels so good.” Gerard whimpered, lowering his head again as he tensed his shoulders and bit his lip. He could feel himself opening up to accommodate for Frank’s girth and this time it was more pleasure than pain. He could still feel that stinging burn from before, and Frank still had to move extra slowly, but it was a lot easier than the first time and soon Frank was fully seated inside him.

“Oh Gee...” Frank groaned, tilting his head back for a moment as his cock pulsed inside his lover. He had to take a moment to compose and pull himself together, his fingers digging into Gerard’s hips where he was bent over slightly. Gerard’s inner channel was clenching rhythmically around him, making his groin stab with pleasure before he even began thrusting.

“Keep your hands on the wall.” Frank ordered softly before he began to move his hips back and forth, Gerard gasping and moaning loudly as he pushed back to meet him.

“Fuck! Okay...” He gasped, moaning as he squeezed his eyes shut and threw his head back. Frank thrust slowly at first, letting him adjust and making sure he wasn’t too sore before he began to speed up.

Gerard bit his lip and tensed his jaw in an attempt to stop the moans that were desperate to burst from his mouth. The new position felt even better than being on top and he was stunned to find how turned on Frank’s dominant attitude was making him. Pre cum was already rolling down the shaft of his erection and they had barely got going. He wondered fleetingly why it had taken them so long to get to this stage in their relationship, but he just pushed it aside. At least they were here now.

“Oh Gee... Oh God, you’re so fucking hot...” Frank gasped out between clenched teeth, his hands on Gerard’s hips pulling his ass back to meet each of his thrusts until the sound of his balls slapping against Gerard’s skin was filling the bathroom along with the wet sounds from the lube spreading inside him. Their panting and soft moaning was only making Frank even more turned on, the patter of the shower and the steam surrounding them only making it even more erotic.

Soon the mirror was too steamed up for Frank to see Gerard in it and so he simply focused on the sensations of being inside him instead. Gerard was clenching more and more around him, his moaning growing breathier and closer together. Frank could tell he was close and he moaned as he angled his hips to find his prostate.

“Oh God Gee, m’gonna make you cum so hard.” He promised huskily, Gerard shuddering with pleasure and he slurred out a desperate ‘Frankiee...’ before he moved a hand down to touch his erection.

“Ah ah!” Frank gasped, slapping his hand lightly. “Hands on the wall!” He demanded again, his voice strained from the force of his pleasure, the tendons in his neck standing out as he struggled to hold back his orgasm. Gerard whined but obediently slapped his hand back onto the wall and Frank soon had one of his hands on his erection instead, squeezing tight and jacking him off in time to his thrusting.

“Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck...” Gerard chanted over and over, throwing his ass back as he lost control and grew erratic. Frank hissed and struggled to locate his prostate with all the movement, but he eventually found it and he groaned loudly as Gerard immediately came hard all over the edge of the sink and Frank’s fingers.

“Fuuuck! Frankie! Oh God!” Gerard gasped, shuddering all over as his clenched tight and he spilt rope after rope of cum against the sink. He couldn’t remember the last time he had had such an explosive orgasm and he only moaned all the more when Frank grunted behind him and slammed his hips forward, holding still as he came himself into the condom.

Gerard could easily feel the twitching of Frank’s cock inside him and his own erection pulsed in sympathy. The tip was still bright red, smeared with his cum where Frank’s fingers were still teasing him.

“Unn... Frank... Frankie stop.” He breathed weakly, his cock too sensitive and he whimpered when Frank immediately moved his hand away. He then began to slide slowly out of him, both men hissing as he slipped from Gerard’s ass, causing the muscles to clench tight for a moment before relaxing.

Frank felt like he was on fire as he slowly pulled the condom off and tied a knot. He tossed it into the bin before turning Gerard round to kiss him tenderly. Gerard mewled quietly, his chest still heaving with the force of his breathing but he had never felt more sated.

“I love you Gee...” Frank sighed, his own breathing heavy as he kissed Gerard quickly again before he tugged him gently into the shower to clean up. Gerard grinned drunkenly and nodded, feeling boneless as he kissed Frank lightly.

“Mm... You too Frankie...” He whispered, his voice still husky and soon he could do nothing but slump against his lover as they weakly washed each other clean.

>X<

When Frank and Gerard eventually emerged from the bedroom, fully dressed but still with lust glossed eyes Bert was awake. Even a deaf man would have heard their action in the bathroom, but Bert had managed to tune the most of it out and then push it out of mind when they had finished. He still blushed slightly when they entered the room, but he tried to just pretend that he hadn’t heard a single thing.

“Morning Bert.” Frank grinned, practically skipping to the kitchen whilst Gerard’s cheeks went a little pink, guessing that Bert had probably heard them. “We were just about to have some breakfast, do you want some?” Frank called, Bert rising to his feet.

“Uh sure, let me help.” He offered, walking with Gerard into the kitchen where Frank had got a pot of coffee brewing and was raiding the fridge.

“Eh I don’t need any help.” He giggled, smiling at the two men as he pulled out a box of eggs and some mushrooms and cheese. “I’m gonna make omelette, you guys just relax.” He beamed, dancing about the kitchen and making Gerard smile lovingly.

“Alright then...” He chuckled, sitting with Bert at the table instead once they’d poured their coffee. They chatted softly whilst they watched Frank cook, all three of them settling into a comfortable conversation. Gerard mentioned that he thought it might be nice to go out together that day and Frank and Bert were both eager to agree, Bert’s smile shy but clearly touched at being invited to join the couple in an outing. He was suddenly incredibly grateful to Frank for making him come back and he grinned as they all ate breakfast together.

Once they had all finished eating and Bert had been given time to shower and change the three men left the apartment together before it was even midday. They were all in high spirits and didn’t notice that there was anyone else around as they locked the door and disappeared down the stairs to go outside.

Back in the corridor Jeph stood gazing after them, leaning round the corner. He had been psyching out the apartment block since early that morning after sleeping a motel for the night. He hadn’t been expecting to find Bert just yet, he had just been looking for all the fire exits, and any rooms that seemed abandoned and the like. He had taken his time, even listening against a few doors whenever he heard people talking just in case he heard Bert’s voice, but he certainly hadn’t been waiting for him to walk right by him.

Jeph had considered stepping out so they would see him, or maybe following them... but then he didn’t know who the two men with Bert were and so he held back just in case. If they were cops or something then he needed to be careful. But now he at least knew where Bert was staying and he smirked as he crept to the apartment door they had exited through.

Jeph had picked up many skills in his time and picking locks was just one of many. He always kept a few things with him that often came in handy and his picks were with him. He looked around quickly to make sure he wasn’t being watched before he got to work on the door. It only took him five minutes to get it open and he grinned to himself as he slipped inside and shut the door behind him.

For a moment he just leant his back against the door and let his eyes scan over the apartment. It was lived in, that much was obvious, so Bert was obviously staying with those two men. A couple perhaps? Jeph hummed quietly to himself and walked slowly into the room, focusing on keeping his footsteps light and quiet as he gazed around. There was a duvet folded up beside the couch with pillows on top so he guessed Bert must sleep there... There was washing up in the drainer in the kitchen, three plates and three mugs.

Jeph clicked his tongue thoughtfully and moved back into the living room, gazing around curiously. There was some art of the walls, comic art, and hand drawn by the looks of it. Most of them didn’t have any signatures on them, except for one which was hand signed. Jeph couldn’t make out the name but since it was pride of place in the centre of the wall he figured it must be some famous comic artist he had never heard of.

So the people who lived here were comic book nerds. That didn’t seem too sinister. Jeph scoffed to himself and almost laughed, finding it amusing that Bert would seek refuge with two men who were looking less and less intimidating the more Jeph explored.

A sweep of the bedroom, ensuite and bathroom soon allowed Jeph to realise the apartment was technically only lived in by one. Bert had a few things scattered about, but generally there was no sign that two men lived here permanently. The condoms in the bin in the bathroom and bedroom implied they were a couple though. And the many art supplies and drawing boards soon told Jeph all he needed to know.

Bert was living with a cartoon artist of some sort and his male lover. Jeph actually laughed out loud to think of how damn easy it was going to be to confront them.

Sauntering back into the living Jeph flopped down onto the couch and flicked on the TV, making himself at home with a small smirk. He wondered if there was any food he could raid and grinned to himself. He would sit in the apartment and wait for the men to get back, and then if either of those two faggots tried to stop him from taking Bert back he would put a bullet in both their heads before taking his leave.

Hey guys,
Sorry to leave the chapter here but it was sorta rushed. I wanted some more Jeph interaction but alas, it shall have to wait for the next chapter.
In the mean time, a quick update on my situatiooon – Things have got a lot better this week. Long story short there’s been a huge issue with a piece of my work at uni considering plagiarism and I was looking at being kicked out. Of course I would never copy anything and nearly had a break down last week at the thought of them believing I would, but after turning to my form tutor for help its become clear someone else actually copied from my work so... Hopefully I wont be the one getting into trouble. But I have a meeting to go to about it this week so I’ll let you guys know.
Um, so yeah. That’s my life.
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter, and also thanks to those of you who also checked out my other story and left feedback it was very much appreciated!
Muchos love!
Sign up to rate and review this story