Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and sass

Photos in the wallet

by XxlovefrankieroxX

I hope you guys be excited ;D Things are starting to roll...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-22 - 8316 words

?Blocked
Frank and Bert were quiet as they sat side by side on the couch, both holding a mug of coffee whilst they gazed at the TV. Some sort of old western was playing, but neither man were focusing on it.

Since getting back into the apartment the two men had continued to talk, at first about Bert’s leaving, but then moving onto different topics until they were simply getting to know each other. The more Bert talked the more Frank warmed to him, realising that the man before him wasn’t the same person who had once dated Gerard and then broke his heart. Even Bert knew he wasn’t that man anymore, and that helped Frank to lose some of his hostility.

Frank had told Bert a bit about himself too, and for the most part they actually started to get along. They ended up passing the final few hours before Gerard was due home just laughing and chatting together, but now that the artist was due back any minute they had fallen silent again and were just pretending to be concentrating on the movie that was playing.

Frank felt like he could properly understand now why Gerard wanted to help Bert. He supposed deep down he had resented that, not understanding why Gerard would want to help a guy who had hurt him so much... but Gerard wasn’t the kind to hold grudges, especially if the person the grudge was against was different; and Frank could see now Bert really was different. It didn’t excuse the fact that he had hurt Gerard, but Frank supposed it was seven years ago and that really ought to be enough time to feel comfortable enough to give the guy a second chance.

Frank also felt a lot better knowing that Bert wasn’t trying to get Gerard back. He couldn’t understand why he would still be in love with Jeph... but just as long as he wasn’t still in love with Gerard then Frank was happy.
Bert himself was feeling better too. He hadn’t really wanted to come back to the apartment, but now he was here he supposed it was better than sleeping on the streets. He was struggling to get back on his feet, and his stomach would twist guiltily every time he thought about how long it was going to take him to find a job. He still felt some of his withdrawal symptoms too, but he hadn’t touched a single drug since he had been living with Gerard. He just couldn’t let the guy down like that.

Frank sighed and glanced at the time, biting his lip and wondering if Gerard was close. He and Bert had agreed that they wouldn’t let the older man know about Bert’s leaving. It would just upset him and cause too many problems, it was better if he was just allowed to believe that everything was fine. As far as Frank was concerned everything was fine. He had brought Bert back and he had promised not to leave again and everything was sorted; there was nothing to worry about.

Both Frank and Bert looked up with eager smiles when they heard footsteps approaching the door, barely a second passing before Gerard was letting himself in with a cheery ‘hey guys!’.

Frank was on his feet immediately, rushing over to his lover to encase him in his arms and press a camp kiss to his lips. He was so happy to see him, especially looking so chirpy. Part of Frank had been worried that after what had happened in the shower Gerard would be a bit shaken. He knew they definitely need to talk about what had happened, Frank wasn’t sure whether they had overstepped a line or not and he wanted to confirm everything, but in that moment all he wanted was to kiss Gerard over and over.

“Hey gorgeous! Did you have a good day at work?” He beamed, still hanging off the artist who chuckled and nodded, his cheeks a little pink from Frank’s enthusiastic greeting. He wished he could have this every day...

“It was fine.” He smiled in response to Frank’s question, gently nudging him away so he could remove his jacket and hang it up. “Did you guys have a good day?” He asked casually, throwing a warm smile at Bert so that he didn’t feel too left out. The blonde smiled softly in return, and Gerard noted that he was looking strangely relaxed. More relaxed than he had seen him before.

“We had a great day.” He answered before Frank could open his mouth. “Frank and I have been getting to know each other.” He smiled, blushing a little as he smiled hopefully at Frank, hoping he was saying what the porn star wanted him to. Frank flashed him a grin, nodding his head as Gerard looked curiously between them, smiling uncertainly.

“Really?” He chuckled, finding that hard to believe. He knew Frank wasn’t too happy about Bert being here still, and he wasn’t really the type to try and get to know anyone if he had already decided he didn’t like them. Maybe he was learning to be less stubborn after their almost break up. “That’s great guys.”

“Isn’t it?” Frank beamed, still hovering close to Gerard, clearly wanting to just dive on him again though he was trying to contain himself. “We’ve been getting along great... But I couldn’t wait for you to get home.” He sighed, Gerard glancing at him and smirking at the way he was practically shaking.

“Well me too honey... I couldn’t wait to see you.” He smiled, wandering to the kitchen just to torture Frank a little more before he turned and laughed. “Oh come here.” He smirked, opening his arms and gasping as Frank shot forward, flinging his arms around him and giving a weird little squeak of delight as he buried his face into Gerard’s neck.

“Mmm... I love you...” He whispered, his heart hammering. He wasn’t sure why he was suddenly so happy to see Gerard, but he didn’t want to question it. He just wanted to hold their bodies together and soak in his warmth for a moment, just breathing in his scent and nuzzling his lips softly against his neck.

Gerard sighed and smiled to himself, shaking his head fondly as he closed his eyes. He was a little surprised over Frank’s eagerness to be held by him but he wasn’t complaining. He allowed himself to just get lost with him for a moment, wrapped up in each other and forgetting everything else as they turned their heads to meet in quick, tender kisses between soft whispers and smiles.

Back in the living room Bert sighed and ran a hand through his hair, looking away from the couple in the kitchen and just focusing on the TV screen again. They really were a gorgeous couple... He and Jeph had never been like that. He wondered if he would ever end up in a relationship that loving and felt his heart miss a beat at the thought. He wanted nothing more than that... he had spent too many years allowing himself to get hurt or hurting others... He just wanted to be in love now. Real love, where no one had to get beaten up.

When Frank and Gerard finally managed to tear themselves away from each other Frank offered to cook for everyone and got busy grabbing pots and pans from out of the cupboards.

“Why don’t you go shower and make yourself comfortable Gee, you’ve been working all day.” He grinned when Gerard moved to help him. He turned and gently pecked his lips before nudging him towards the kitchen doorway. “Go on – Bert do you wanna give me a hand?”

Bert looked over at Frank in surprise, blushing and smiling as he hesitated for just a moment before he nodded. “I... Yeah, sure.” He beamed, happy to get involved and he got up eagerly to join Frank in the kitchen as Gerard chuckled and went to the bathroom to wash and change.

>X<

Gerard sighed against Frank’s lips and smiled softly, his hands tangled in his hair as they rolled about the bed together. They had sat up talking to Bert all evening, chatting and laughing and just feeling like they were three friends hanging out. It had been such a relief for Gerard to have the tension gone between them all and when Bert had began to drift asleep it had been a shock to find that it was so late.

Frank and Gerard had disappeared to bed together soon after, and had waited long enough for Bert to be deep asleep before they started to get lost in their passionate kisses. Both of them seemed to have made an unspoken decision to be more caring this time to the fact that Bert was in ear shot, and even though he was sleeping they still tried to be as quiet as they could as their hips rocked and their tongues tangled.

They had yet to discuss what had happened in the shower but Frank could sense they were going to have to soon. Although they were both hard in their jeans and were eagerly rubbing against one another neither were as relaxed as they could have been. It was clear it was playing on both of their minds, and eventually Frank sighed as he understood he was just going to have to bring it up first.

“Gee... Mmph... Babe, listen...” He sighed, forcing his hips to stop moving and his cock twitched painfully in his jeans at the lack of friction. He winced as he leant up on his elbows, lying atop Gerard. He considered moving, but when he went to Gerard’s soft hands touched his hips, silently asking him to stay.

“What’s up?” He asked softly, his eyes lust hazed but he was still thinking clearly. Lying beneath Frank like this made him feel warm and safe. All he could see was Frank. All he could feel was Frank, and strangely it made him feel less intimidated than he would if he was on top or if they were lying on their sides. He could tell Frank was about to bring up the issue with bottoming, but for the first time that didn’t fill Gerard with dread and he focused on staying relaxed as he waited for Frank to talk.

“I...” Frank hesitated, not sure what to say. He felt calm though... seeing Gerard so relaxed was helping him stay relaxed too. “About the shower this morning I... What happened I just... Wanted to check you’re okay I guess.” He sighed, smiling a little when Gerard grinned at him with an almost playful twinkle in his eyes. “Just, I know we both kind of got caught up in the heat of the moment and I don’t want you to think that I was trying to push you into doing that or anything cos I –”

“Frank its fine.” Gerard chuckled, cutting his younger lover off and smiling as he leant up to peck his lips. He felt even more relaxed after hearing Frank say that. Although he had already known Frank wasn’t trying to force him into bottoming it still felt good hearing him say it and helped confirmed that the decision he had made at work that day was still the right one.

He was fed up of being a twenty six year old loser who was scared of anal sex. It was ridiculous. He was with the man of his dreams – the man he had wanted to be with for years. He had been more than prepared to let Frank top him when it had been to get him back and so he should be prepared to let him top him now. He trusted him... He loved him and he knew if it was all too much then they would simply stop and there would be no reason to feel embarrassed. Frank knew how scared he was and if it turned out he couldn’t go through with it he was sure the porn star wouldn’t hold it against him. There was nothing to be afraid of.

“Look I... I’ve been thinking a lot today about what happened in the shower and stuff.” Gerard blushed at the admission, avoiding Frank’s gaze for a moment as he took a deep breath. He slowly moved his eyes to meet Frank’s again, biting his lip and feeling nerves start to tingle inside him. “I... I think... Well I know I... Frankie I want to try bottoming.”

Frank’s eyes widened and he stared at Gerard as if he had gone crazy, a shudder running through his body and his cock throbbed at the thought. He swallowed thickly and struggled to keep a hand on his thoughts, trying to think rationally and not start imagining how incredible it would feel to get to fuck Gerard.

“I... W – Wow... I... Gerard you... Are you sure?” He breathed, knowing that the older man was thinking clearly and that he should trust that he had thought about this enough to make this decision. As much as Frank wanted to top him he didn’t want to do anything that would upset or hurt Gerard, and he wasn’t sure whether this was the right time. “Gee you know I don’t mind bottoming.”

“I know.” Gerard nodded, blushing and smiling hopefully at Frank. “But I... I really wanna try.” He whispered, knowing that he was asking a lot. Even though he was nervous and this was something he had always been afraid to do, he also knew it was asking a lot of Frank because it meant the porn star had to forget about all the times Gerard had refused and trust him enough to know that this was what he wanted.

“Please Frankie I... I can’t promise that I won’t ask you to stop or anything. But I really want to try. I love you so much and I... I just... Want to try.” Gerard didn’t know what else to say and he sighed as he bucked his hips up so that Frank could feel his erection still straining in his jeans. “Please baby...”

“Gerard...” Frank groaned, his cock pulsing as it rubbed against Gerard’s and his eyelids fluttered for a moment. He was struggling to come up with a reason why they shouldn’t do this and so he simply sighed and nodded. If Gerard was sure then Frank wouldn’t deny him this. “If you’re sure...”

“I am sure.” Gerard promised, leaning up to kiss Frank softly, smiling against his lips. “I’ve never been more sure about anything.” He whispered, Frank sighing as he nodded and smiled a little shakily.

“Alright... Alright we’ll try.” He nodded, sinking down over Gerard and kissing him tenderly but deeply. The conversation was clearly closed and Gerard smiled, relaxing under Frank’s touch and stroking his fingers through his hair again as they kissed long and slow.

Frank refused to let the kisses heat up for a long moment, just making sure he was fully composed and aware of what was going on. He wouldn’t relax until this whole thing was over and he knew Gerard was okay... He needed to be the one in control now, he needed to make sure that he was constantly assessing the situation so that the instant Gerard had any doubts they could stop.

Gerard could sense that Frank was tense, and he ran his hands gently over his back and shoulders in an attempt to soothe him. He had expected to feel more nervous than he did, but right then all he cared about was calming Frank down rather than relaxing himself. He knew what he wanted... He was going to do this. He was going to prove to Frank that he trusted him more than he had ever trusted anyone in his whole life. He was going to prove that he loved him and he wasn’t going to let his fear get the best of him.

“Mmm... Frankie come on...” He groaned, tugging Frank gently closer and spreading his legs so that their crotches lined up perfectly. “Don’t go easy on me...” He purred as temptingly as he could, leaning up to try and kiss Frank with more heat but the porn star only shook his head, smirking a little as he continued to simply peck over Gerard’s lips.

“Hey... I’m setting the pace this time.” He scolded playfully, Gerard whining though he didn’t resist. He allowed Frank to keep up his light kisses, taking his time before he finally began to kiss Gerard with more definition. By the time he did Gerard was so eager for it that the meeting of their tongues and the clashing of their teeth sent shockwaves down his spine. His cock throbbed and he bucked his hips up eagerly, tangling his hands into Frank’s hair and tugging gently as he moaned into his mouth.

“Frankie... Please...” He sighed, his voice so soft and seductive that Frank’s head span dizzyingly fast. Gerard’s eagerness wasn’t making it any easier for the younger man to keep composed and he sighed as he pressed tighter to his lover, rocking their hips and indulging in heated kisses for a moment.

Gerard was still relaxed when Frank began to kiss down the side of his neck, sucking and nipping on the milky skin and trailing his tongue down the main tendon. His hands had begun to drift down his torso, his fingertips rolling round pink nipples and making Gerard’s breathing grow heavy.

Frank gazed at the older man through his lashes as he indulged in his body. He loved making Gerard feel good and he prayed he’d be able to make him feel amazing when he took him. He knew he had enough experience to make this as good for Gerard as possible and he concentrated hard on remembering all the things he had learnt. He never took his mouth off Gerard’s skin as he worked his way ever so slowly down, making sure to take his time and drag it out as long as possible.

Gerard sighed and huffed impatiently as he arched his back slightly. As nice as it felt for Frank to be trailing his kisses down his body it just wasn’t enough and he wanted more. He tried not to be impatient and kept his mouth shut, merely sighing and purring at what felt good, savouring each second and willing the ache in his erection to go away. He knew that Frank would take care of him and his climax would be granted eventually... but they had a long way to go yet.

Frank closed his eyes once he had finished sucking each nipple in turn, rolling one rosy nub then the other between his teeth before he continued his way down. He paid extra attention to Gerard’s flat stomach, kissing and licking from one side to the other whilst his hands slowly worked on his belt and jeans. Once they were open he left them for a while, just enjoying the sight of the bulge in Gerard’s underwear straining past the fly of his jeans before he closed his eyes again and kissed down past his midriff.

By now Gerard was almost crazy with need, his fingers splayed out against the bed sheets as his whole body thrummed with desire. He forced himself to keep quiet and just wait to see what Frank would do, but when the younger man started to suck against his erection through the fabric of his boxers without pulling his jeans down a single inch it just became too much for him.

“F – Fuck... Frankie please... Please baby I... Fuck I need you...” He whimpered, his voice a husky whisper as he struggled not to be too loud. A dark patch was spreading on his underwear where Frank’s saliva was saturating it, his tongue pressing against the side of his shaft through the fabric. He opened his eyes to look up at Gerard, but it was clear from his expression he wasn’t going to be rushed by anything the older man said.

“Please?” Gerard whimpered just for good measure, sighing and tipping his head back when Frank simply closed his eyes again, denying his wishes and simply continuing to tease him until he felt like he could die if something didn’t happen soon.

When Frank felt like he had been teased enough he finally dragged his jeans down and off his legs, tossing them to the floor before he went back to his maddening teasing through the fabric of his underwear. One hand had moved away from massaging his thighs though to root around in the bedside drawer, Gerard hurrying to help him locate the condoms and lube, hoping their retrieval would speed things along a bit.

“Mm... I have to say Gee, you are eager.” Frank purred softly, not sure how to feel about that as he finally started to drag Gerard’s briefs down his legs. “Are you sure you’ve thought this through properly?”

“Yes!” Gerard groaned, lifting his hips to help get his underwear off quicker, kicking it away once it was by his ankles. “God yes, Frank I’ve thought about it and I want this.” He insisted, ignoring his nerves for now in place of focusing on his desperate need. “Please just trust me...” He whimpered, his cock hot red and weeping pre cum onto his stomach as Frank popped open the lube.

“Shh... Alright.” Frank smirked, his heart hammering erratically in his chest. Despite his best efforts to stay carefully composed his body was responding just as eagerly as Gerard’s. He had fantasised about doing this for what felt like forever and he just had to strip himself of his own clothes to relieve the pressure on his cock which sprang free the instant his jeans were part way down his thighs.

Gerard leant up on his elbows and bit his lip, his mouth watering at the sight of Frank naked before him. His colourfully inked skin was like a work of art and Gerard drank it in, but soon enough his eyes were drawn to his erection standing proud between his legs. No matter how many times Gerard had seen him naked on screen it didn’t add up to anything like seeing him in real life. He could practically feel the heat radiating off him and he ached to take him in his mouth and taste him; but that would have to wait for another time when there wasn’t more pressing matters at hand.

“Frankie, I love you.” He purred huskily, his voice just oozing sex and Frank’s cock twitched at the sound, Gerard’s doing the same almost instantly after, as if in sympathy. Frank was almost alarmed by how in tune their bodies were, but it made him tingle pleasantly inside. He took it as proof of their closeness and it helped him relax a little.

“I love you too Gee...” He whispered, popping open the lube and squeezing some of the clear gel onto his fingers. “I love you so much... I’m gonna take real good care of you.” He promised quietly, leaning down to kiss the older man lovingly for a moment as he slicked up his fingers until they were completely coated in the lube.
“Mm... I know... Mmm... I know you will...” Gerard sighed, wrapping his arms around Frank’s shoulders and spreading his legs wider, tilting his hips up for him. Frank paused to move a pillow beneath Gerard’s hips to make things easier on him before he began to run two fingers up and down between the soft cheeks of his ass, Gerard shivering a little at the sensation.

“If you want to stop –”

“I’ll tell you.” Gerard nodded, his voice calm and Frank sighed with a soft smile, nodding quietly. He was stunned by how relaxed Gerard was and he kissed him gently once more before he began to focus on circling just one fingertip around his puckered entrance. At this Gerard began to tense, but Frank could sense him working hard to try and relax. It only served to make him tense further, but he appreciated that the older man was trying.

“Gee... Don’t think about it okay...” Frank whispered, not wanting Gerard to get too involved with what was happening and then getting too afraid. The shower had worked because he had been lost in the heat of the moment, but this time wasn’t the same. “Think about me instead... Think about how good I’m gonna make you feel...” He whispered, keeping his rubbing slow as Gerard’s eyelids fluttered and he gazed at him uncertainly.

“I... I know you will...”

“No no...” Frank purred, kissing delicately over his lips, pulling back teasingly each time so Gerard had to chase him for his kisses. “Really think about it...” He breathed, keeping their lips close so that he was completely intoxicating Gerard, pushing into his personal space and giving him no choice but to listen and be consumed by him. Taking over his thoughts so he was letting the picture be painted in his head and not getting locked into the fear of the fingers against his ass instead.
“Think about how I’m gonna feel Gee... When I’m so close to you... closer than anyone’s ever been...” Frank purred, his fingers rubbing slower and slower until they were just there in the background, Gerard barely noticing them. “It’s gonna be so hot Gee... So hot... and slick... and sticky... You’re gonna feel exactly how crazy you make me...” Frank groaned, losing himself in the mental image too despite himself though he was still aware that Gerard’s muscles were starting to relax against his fingers, growing pliant against them. “You’re gonna feel every... single... pulse of me Gerard... Gonna feel my cock throb inside you... You’ll feel just how... Nngh... Just how good you make me feel...”

“Oh God...” Gerard groaned, his cheeks burning red as he clutched tighter at Frank’s back. He had heard him talk dirty in his porn videos before but it was nothing like this. This was much more erotic... drawn and lusty rather than gritty and dirty. It was making long, slow throbs run through his cock, like a constant gentle tugging that made his whole body ache. He wanted so desperately to feel all that Frank promised, and he released a long sigh of delight when he felt two fingers sinking inside him with ease.

“O – Oh... Ooh... You... How do you do that?” He groaned breathlessly, his head rolling back as he arched his hips up. Frank’s fingers felt much better now than they had in the shower, now that they were slick with the lube, sliding wetly inside him rather than the dry drag he had experienced in the shower. He couldn’t believe Frank had managed to do this again... After all the years Gerard had never been able to get anywhere and then this man... this incredible person had managed to just break down those walls.

“Mm... Do what Gee?” Frank purred, keeping his fingers deep inside his lover and thrusting them only ever so slightly to keep the discomfort down as low as he could. Gerard was making such beautiful, needy keening noises that Frank felt like he could explode from the need to be inside him. But he kept slow, paying attention to Gerard’s body and making sure he never moved too fast.

“D – Do... Do that...” Gerard groaned, bucking his hips slightly and pushing them down, wanting more already but Frank always stayed two steps behind. Making sure that whenever he moved up a gear Gerard was more than ready. “M – Make this feel so g – good... when... when for so long I just... Couldn’t even –”

“Shh...” Frank hushed him gently, smiling as he kissed him slowly for a moment. “Mm... Forget the past okay? Its just this moment now... It’s nothing to do with what I do... Its because you are ready Gee. That’s all...” He whispered, Gerard not entirely convinced by that though it did help him relax more. Maybe Frank was right... Maybe he had just needed to wait until he was ready. And he was so grateful that that time was now, when he was with the man of his dreams.

Frank smiled as he and Gerard stopped talking and simply kissed as he prepped him, adding a third finger when the time was right but keeping the thrusting slow and deep. He scissored his fingers eventually, and by then Gerard’s muscles were so relaxed he opened up without any difficulty. The room was full of the soft noise of their kissing and the wet slide of Frank’s fingers, Gerard even getting a thorough prostate massage that had him leaking copious amounts of cum and biting on his knuckles to stop from moaning too loudly before Frank finally pulled his fingers away.

“M – Mmm...” Gerard was quivering by then, his ass clenching slowly and rhythmically as he twitched slightly. His whole body was on fire and he felt on the brink of climax as he watched Frank roll on the condom and spread lube over his cock through hazy eyes. Frank too was starting to feel the strain of sustaining an erection for so long. He was desperate to cum and he half wished he had a cock ring or something so he would be able to last longer once he was inside Gerard. He knew he wasn’t going to be able to hold out but he wanted Gerard to cum first.

“Alright?” He breathed, looking at Gerard with eyes glossy from lust. “We’re gonna do this with you on top okay?” He said gently, moving to lie on his back as Gerard’s eyes widened and he looked at him in alarm.

“W – What? Why?” He whimpered, not sure he would be able to do that. He rolled onto his front and shook his head, looking at Frank with pleading eyes. “I want you on top Frankie... I want you to be in control.”

“I will be baby.” Frank purred, gently touching Gerard’s cheek. “And we will do this missionary one day... But for your first time you need a good angle to keep the pain low... So it’s either on top or from behind, and Gee I really wanna be able to see you through this.”

Gerard blushed and bit his lip, feeling torn. He wanted to see Frank’s face too, and he definitely wanted as little pain as possible but he still wasn’t sure he could ride Frank. He had never done anything like that, it seemed so... alien.

“I’ll guide you through it Gee.” Frank whispered tenderly, starting to pull Gerard gently to settle over him. The artist moved reluctantly, positioning himself on his knees, one each side of Frank’s hips. He could feel his erection pressing slickly against the curve of his ass and he looked nervously down at Frank.

“I don’t know what to do...”

“It’s okay.” Frank cooed soothingly, stroking his hands over Gerard’s thighs. “I struggled my first time too, but I promise it’ll feel natural...” He whispered, moving his hands to Gerard’s hips and gently lifting him until Gerard took the hint and rose himself up. “I’ll talk you through it every step of the way...” He whispered, Gerard nodding as he clamped his teeth hard over is lower lip. “And this way you can control the pace...”

“I... O – Okay...” Gerard whispered, his heart racing as he rose himself as high as he could and Frank moved one hand to wrap around the base of his erection and hold it steady.

“Okay... Now, just hold yourself open with one hand like this...” Frank took one of Gerard’s hands and moved it to his ass. Gerard blushed but obediently pulled the cheek to spread himself open as much as he could. He felt Frank moving the tip of his erection against the cleft of his ass, waiting until he found his hole and then he nudged up until he was fixed firmly in place though he didn’t try to push in.

“Alright?” He whispered, Gerard nodding silently, eyes squeezed shut. “Okay... Just brace yourself with your other hand-“ Gerard laid his hand flat on Frank’s chest, anchoring himself to him. “That’s it.” Frank praised, watching his face carefully. “Then when you’re ready, start pushing down.”

Gerard felt like his heart was going to explode it was thumping so fast, his breath coming hard and rapid. He waited for a long moment to get a hold of himself, composing as much as he could and reminding himself how good the fingers had felt. He wanted to feel that good again, and as much as being on top was intimidating him, he had to do this...

After what felt like forever Gerard finally began to push himself down, tilting his hips until he had a good angle and Frank wasn’t in too much danger of slipping out of place. The younger man was still holding his erection with one hand, keeping it lined up as he felt Gerard pressing against him. The pressure began to build for both of them, Gerard moving slowly but growing frustrated the longer it took to feel Frank breach him. He had tensed again, but Frank whispered soothing words to him, stroking his hip with his free hand and helping him relax enough for the very tip to nudge inside.

“That’s it... It’s okay... Just keep breathing...” Frank purred, Gerard focusing on his gorgeous voice and pushing down with a little more force. As Frank began to edge inside he pushed his own hips up very slightly, just adding that tiny bit more pressure that was needed for the head to slide inside the older man and pop past the ring of muscle. As soon as it had he stopped his own hips, Gerard halting too with a low hiss.

“F – Fuck...” Gerard could feel the stretch, his sphincter burning already though he knew Frank was barely an inch inside him. He felt panic start to flood him. If it hurt now how much worse was it going to get? Was he really ready for this? He wasn’t so sure anymore.

“Gerard... Gerard open your eyes...” Frank whispered softly, his voice gentle but firm and Gerard hesitated a moment before doing as he was told. As soon as he met Frank’s warm gaze he realised he was shaking violently and he blushed.

“Frankie, I’m sorry I –”

“Don’t apologise.” Frank cut him off, his hand still gently stroking his hip. “You’re doing fine... You’re doing so good Gee, I mean it.” He smiled, his eyes genuine and Gerard couldn’t help but smile shakily back. “You’ve got this all under control okay? Don’t forget this is all you sugar... the second you wanna pull off you do it. You can stop any minute, you know that.”

“I know...” Gerard mewled. He didn’t need the reminder, he knew he could stop... He just didn’t want to. He had come this far, he was determined to keep going until it was unbearable.

“I... I got this...” He mumbled uncertainly, starting to push down again. This time Frank kept perfectly still, holding his erection steady until enough had sank into Gerard and then both hands were on the older man’s hips, steadying him and even slowing him down when he grew too hasty.

“Slow...” He whispered gently, Gerard’s eyes tight shut and his lip growing pale from how hard he was biting it. He nodded tensely, his hand scratching slightly at Frank’s chest. With each agonising inch that pushed into him the burn grew hotter. It hurt... There was no way past that. It hurt so much he felt like he was tearing, and yet somehow it still didn’t hurt as much he had expected. That worried him more, wondering when it would become too much, but he still kept going.

It felt like no matter how hard he pushed down Frank always entered him painfully slow, there were points even when he would shift trying to get a better angle who alleviate some of the pain and the younger man would slip out slightly. It felt like with each step forward they took two steps back and Gerard slowly grew more frustrated. Once Frank was halfway in he was beginning to grow tense again, tears building behind his eyelids.

“Gerard...” Frank whispered, his voice sounding a million miles away and it took Gerard a long moment to open his eyes and face him. Once he did he felt like he was landing back in the room after floating away and his ass clenched for a moment before relaxing again. The burn was still tearing through him, but it was easier somehow when he was looking at Frank.

“Gerard, listen –”

“I don’t wanna stop.” Gerard whispered immediately, knowing that was what Frank was going to suggest. They had got this far, he wanted to continue.

“I wasn’t going to tell you to.” Frank whispered, smiling gently at Gerard and moving one hand to take the hand still spreading him open and move it to join the other on his chest. “I just wanna tell you to keep looking at me okay? Don’t close your eyes.” He sighed, Gerard looking at him in surprise though he nodded.

“O – Okay...” He sighed, waiting a moment before began to sink down again, the muscles in his legs screaming from having to hold him up so long.

“Gee...” Frank purred as Gerard moved, his hands once again guiding his hips. “I got you okay? I got you and I’m not gonna let it hurt too bad...” He purred, Gerard holding his gaze and nodding slowly. “I can feel you all around me babe, I can feel you opening up... You’re doing so good... Doing amazing... Mhmm... You’re not tensing too much at all alright? I know it hurts... It hurts for me too... But you’re doing great... ah... You’re doing so, so well..”

“Frank...” Gerard blushed, even smiling a little and it was only when he felt Frank’s hips pressing against the base of his ass that he suddenly realised he was all the way in. Gerard’s eyes widened in surprise and Frank smirked gently at him, squeezing his hips.

“What’d I tell you?” He whispered playfully, Gerard chuckling quietly and quivering as he held steady. He was aching and burning and his body felt like it had gone into shock and yet he had done it... Frank was all the way in, and it hadn’t hurt anywhere near as much as he had expected and he was even still almost completely fully erect. He thought even Frank was shocked at that and for a moment the two men could only giggle breathlessly and share stupid grins.

“God I love you...” Gerard groaned, his fingers clenching and unclenching over Frank’s chest as he slowly began to rise and lower himself over his erection. “Fuck... Love you so much...”

“A – Ah, you too Gee...” Frank gasped, his mind quickly unravelling now that Gerard was starting to ride him. He was so hot and tight, even through the condom Frank could feel every clench of his inner channel and it was sending him crazy already. He had never taken a man’s virginity before and it felt incredible. He had never felt so close to Gerard, and knowing that he had enough trust in him for this was overwhelming. He wanted to tell him over and over how amazing he was, but words failed him, all he could do was moan as quietly as he could as Gerard gained confidence and with it speed.

“Oh God...” Gerard groaned, moving quicker over Frank though still slowly. The ache in his ass was still present, but it was now mingling in with a dull pleasure. More than anything though the fact that he and Frank had managed to do this at all just made him feel incredible and he whispered soft words of delight as he worked his hips up and down.

Frank let Gerard control the tempo for a long moment, the teasing drag of his ass over his cock making his balls tighten and relax every few seconds. He felt so ready to cum but he couldn’t quite climax with the slow pace. He let it happen though, wanting to drag it out and make Gerard feel good too. Eventually though his body’s screaming won over and he started to take control himself.

Once Gerard felt Frank start to lift and lower his own hips he stopped his own movement and simply relaxed into the pace Frank set. He was still gazing at him though his eyes were half lidded, and he was moaning quietly himself now. When Frank took over his pleasure increased tenfold, loving the sensation of his lover guiding his body for their pleasure. He had never imagined it could feel like this and he swallowed thickly as he rolled his hips back and forth to seek out new sensations. Frank was tilting his hips this way and that with each thrust up, searching for that special spot and Gerard’s heart raced at the prospect of them finding it.

“G – Gee...Nnghh... Babe, touch yourself for me?” Frank groaned after a moment, his voice husky and deeper than ever from his pleasure. Gerard’s body tingled pleasantly at the sound of it and he nodded, shakily moving one hand off Frank’s tattooed chest to wrap around his erection and start stroking in time to their thrusting. By now both of their bodies had grown slick with sweat, but Gerard just didn’t want to stop.

Frank could feel his orgasm approaching swiftly now he was moving faster, but he forced himself to hold out as long as possible. He grunted in slight frustration, it seeming to take forever but then finally he managed to knock against Gerard’s prostate a few times. The effect was immediate, the older man moaning loudly at first before he remembered Bert and he struggled to tone it down, though each noise was full of hunger and a desperate pleasure that had Frank’s cock twitching.

“F – Fuck... Fuck Gee... I... I can’t hold it I... I’m gonna – Aagh!” Frank gasped and arched his back, pressing deeper into Gerard and making the older man wince in slight discomfort but then he moaned too as he felt Frank’s cock throbbing inside him as he came. He shuddered and whimpered, still rocking his hips as he worked his hand faster over his own length. Feeling Frank cum inside him, knowing it was from how good he was making him feel made Gerard’s own cock twitch and pulse with pleasure.

“Oh Frankie... Frank I... Oh God baby I love you... I... I... Fuck...” Gerard’s own orgasm was creeping on him. It came slowly at first, then faster though always gentle. It wasn’t quite as explosive as Frank’s, and when he finally spilt over his fingers it came with a huge wave of relief at finally relieving the tension in his body. He shuddered through the after waves of pleasure, his ass clenching around Frank’s softening dick until he slipped out of him entirely, Gerard’s cum dripping down onto his stomach.

Gerard winced when Frank slid out of him, his ass clenching tight for a moment before relaxing. He was left with that burning ache, somehow worse without Frank inside him but he pushed it out of mind, wiping his hand against the sheets before he slumped against Frank’s chest. He felt weak and boneless, even a little dazed and yet at the same time incredible.

Frank sighed and closed his eyes, panting softly as he ran his fingers through Gerard’s hair. His heart was still racing but he couldn’t keep the grin off his face, he couldn’t believe they had finally done it, and soon he had to just tilt Gerard’s face to his so he could kiss him long and slow.

“Mm... Mmm...” He sighed, Gerard smiling against his lips. “Gee... You’re incredible...” He whispered, making the older man blush and smile more.

“You too Frankie... I... God, just... Thank you so much.” He mewled, amazed that after all this time he had finally bottomed for someone. He grinned as he opened his eyes to meet Frank’s gaze, all the things they wanted to say to each other passing unspoken through the looks they gave and Gerard just melted against Frank’s chest. In that moment he forgot about everything but Frank... Bert, the Breakfast monkey, Jeph... All those things didn’t exist anymore. It was just him and Frank and their bodies tangled in the sheets, and Gerard would have been content if that was the only thing left for the rest of his life.

>X<

“And you’re sure it was him?”

“Yep, positive.” The man nodded as he gazed at the grubby photo in his hands. It was only small, wallet sized, but he knew the face. He never forgot a face, and he told the man beside him just that. “He’s in that building somewhere. Probably hiding out in one of the disused rooms, unless he has friends.”

“No, he doesn’t have friends.” The man beside him scoffed, taking the picture back and stuffing it into his wallet. He then took the cigarette from between his teeth and held it between two fingers, blowing a long stream of smoke into the night air. “If he’s in there I’ll find him... And if he’s not in there, then I’ll take it as you lying to me.” The man turned to face at the other, grinning cruelly at him in the dark. “And when people lie to me, I make sure they never tell another lie for the rest of their life.”

The shorter man gulped, his tongue pushing against the roof of his mouth as if it had a life of its own and it knew it was getting threatened at being cut out. “I ain’t lying.” He insisted, his voice gruff and shaky. “I saw him go in there, I swear. Just a couple days ago. It was definitely him.”

“If you insist.” The taller man smirked, taking another drag on his cigarette as he turned to face the apartment building once more. It was a large, expensive looking place. The people living in these apartments had to be well off, he was almost impressed that Bert hadn’t just decided to hide out in some scummy building like he’d been expecting. He may never have found him if it wasn’t for his contacts, but now he had he was practically vibrating with excitement.

“You can go now.” He sighed, looking boredly at the man still quivering beside him. “If I need to dispose of you, I’ll find you.” He smirked, grinning that twisted grin of his as the man nodded with a terrified expression and hurried away without another word.

Jeph chuckled to himself and shook his head, turning to look at the apartments again as he continued to smoke his cigarette, his eyes scanning over each window as he wondered what room his lover would be cowering in.


Well guys, I’ve had a pretty shit day to be honest :/ Something has happened which I can’t really talk about and it’s just causing a whole lot of stress and drama that is making me get myself sick with worry... As such the free day I thought I had tomorrow is no longer free... But I had planned to write this chapter then so instead I’ve had to rush it in these few hours before I go to sleep.
As such I know its mostly just sex... but ya know, the sex was kinda important so I’m sure you guys wont mind :’) I wanted Gee’s anal-virginity-losing to be perfect, so I really hope despite my rushing that came across XD
Reviews, as ever, will be much loved and appreciated. Especially now when I need cheering up :’) I don’t know how fast updates will be coming but in the mean time I’d love it if you guys could check out an original story I’m writing (yay for shameless self promotion!) and give me some feedback cos’ I’m really excited about it but also a little uncertain :’) So... Here’s the link for that http://www.ficwad.com/story/213340 . It’s only chapter one at the minute but it will be continued :)
And now I will finally shut the heck up XD
Love you all, as you know ;)
xo
Sign up to rate and review this story